Lots of new's at YMCA

Lots of new's at YMCA

There are 1 comment on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Lots of new's at YMCA. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

The YMCA's "Strong Kids 2013" annual Campaign is underway. Laura Fulmer , Carroll County YMCA operations director, has help showing off the "strong" campaign contributions from Kyra Blackman, 3, and Easton Russell, 3. The two are students in the Carroll County YMCA preschool program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Tony

Sunbury, OH

#1 Mar 2, 2013
It's good that Carroll County has a YMCA. I know that there is a monthly payment to join. That's good for members who live close to town, but I live 15 miles from Carrollton and would like to use the work out equipment at your facility. I don't get to town maybe a few times a month,but if you had a pay by day plain would be more practical for me and others who would like to work out when in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Aug 11 linda 17
Canton sucks! (Feb '09) Aug 7 Albert Haynesworth 46
fartfetish (Feb '16) Jul '16 BbwDoesAnal 2
sext me (Dec '12) Jul '16 horny 2
naughty girls (Sep '13) Jul '16 MattT 38
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Jul '16 MattT 104
News White Trailer Proved Invisible to Tesla's Auton... Jul '16 Durden 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance