Accused drug dealers appear in court

Full story: Carrollton Free Press Standard

Attorney Michael J.. Roth speaks with his client, Charles Stutler in court Thursday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Angelrae68

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

DRUGS AND USERS ARE EVERYWHERE. I have seen people in high ranks and business attire doing lines in bathrooms. It amazes me still. The mother should have been a better mother but she should not of had to pay with her life. Then men should be punished to the full extent of the law but not charged with murder. I haven't read all the details but the fact is a mother is dead and a child is in the system. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE SHOULD PICK UP THEIR FIRST CIGARETTE, LET ALONE THEIR FIRST DRUG. There is never a happy ending and nothing to gain.
RJM

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

She should have said no, it's called personal responsibility. I'm disappointed that no one picked up on his.
Judge Jack Hoff

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

You guys all need to come to terms with the fact that the Justice System is corrupt. Judgements handed down on cases have no consistency especially if Judges get emotional or angry with one case and their wraith carries on the rest of the day. Attorneys, Judges, Law Enforcement, etc. They are all in bed together in some way, shape or form. Its not what you know, its who you know.
Its what circle of friends you 'get into'. They're not all bad folks, but sometimes its hard to stay in a room with a skunk without having some stink even if you haven't been sprayed.

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judge Jack Hoff wrote:
You guys all need to come to terms with the fact that the Justice System is corrupt. Judgements handed down on cases have no consistency especially if Judges get emotional or angry with one case and their wraith carries on the rest of the day. Attorneys, Judges, Law Enforcement, etc. They are all in bed together in some way, shape or form. Its not what you know, its who you know.
Its what circle of friends you 'get into'. They're not all bad folks, but sometimes its hard to stay in a room with a skunk without having some stink even if you haven't been sprayed.
Perhaps what you are saying is: It's best to stay out of trouble so you wont have to take a 'chance' the Judge is having a bad day.

You're talking about wrath as if the justice system is too harsh. But I'm here to tell ya...MOST folks going before a judge in Carroll County end up with a slap on the wrist. Which is why the bad guys just keep getting into bigger and more dangerous crimes. These drug dealers have been in trouble before..and should have NOT been able to walk away then!! Stutler and his band of criminal friends all deserve to be in jail for a long, long time!
denise

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Euro K 2Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps what you are saying is: It's best to stay out of trouble so you wont have to take a 'chance' the Judge is having a bad day.
You're talking about wrath as if the justice system is too harsh. But I'm here to tell ya...MOST folks going before a judge in Carroll County end up with a slap on the wrist. Which is why the bad guys just keep getting into bigger and more dangerous crimes. These drug dealers have been in trouble before..and should have NOT been able to walk away then!! Stutler and his band of criminal friends all deserve to be in jail for a long, long time!
yeah especially with the people of Mayham Rd, you can ram anyone you want with your truck as long as you want and get away with 'offense of public peace' a minor misdemeanor, even though you were seen by residents of the road using a truck as a deadly weapon, because that is what it is, no matter what you tell the cop that caught you doing it and no matter how many times you have had falsified statements on your record, even if you signed your name on paper in court stating that you don't have money to pay an attorney but they catch you bringing alot more money and you and your buddies use the law, and think you know what you can get away because you have a law book, only the people that obey the law should be able to fight the law, with the prosecutor still lets you do it without permits of any type..... lived here and seen it done.... we need law here and we need it badly....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Canton Discussions

Search the Canton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Reality Speaks 29,032
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
cheating husband Jul 17 sancha 13
the best block parties in massillon Jul 12 witness 1
watching groundhog day Jul 8 witness 1
Girl,7, Recovering After Shot Twice in Chest (Mar '10) Jul 8 tiff 9
Melda Owens Jul 8 Dermot OHanlon 1
•••
•••
•••
Canton Dating

more search filters

less search filters