cop onthe take??????
MADMAN CANTON

Massillon, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2012
I WASINA BAR CALLED SPARKESA CANTON COP ON DUITY CAMEINAND WENT RIGHT BEHIND THE BAR HELP HIMSLFE TOA BAG CHIPS OR WHAT EVER HE WANTEND WITH OUT PAYING FORANYTHING. NOW DID HE DOANTHIHING WRONG ???? WELL YESAND NO HEWAS WRONG FOR NOT PAYING FOR WHAT EVER HE WANTED WHICH HEIS TO DO. NOWAS FORAS GOING BEHIND THE BAR NO ,WASITINIS BEST JUDGEMENT ON HIS PART NO SO WHY DID SO MANY PEOPLE GET UPSET WHENI TOOK PICTURES OF THIS BLACK MALE COP ON DUITY ,IF HE DID NOTHING WRONG NO ONE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN UPSETI THINK HEWAS WRONG FOR GOING BEHIND THE BARAND HE DID NOT PAY FOR NOTHING, DID THIS BLACK MALE COP NAMED STEVE DRANK???? WHILE ON DUITY?? LETS JUST SAYI WILL NOT SAY BUTI KNOW FROM WHAT SOMEONE WHOASLO HAVE PICTURES , FROM WHAT WE TALKEDABOUTI WAS TOLD HE DID HAVEA DIDNK OR 2 BUTITIS JUST HEAR SAY UNTILI SEE THE OTHER MANS PICTURES,I GUESS THEREARE TWO LAWS ONE FOR THE COPS,AND ONE FOR US, SOME ONCE SAID MANNY MANY YEARSAGO WHEN THE COPS BREAK THE LAW THEREIS NO LAW,I AM MORE UPSET FORM OTHER PEOPLE GETTING MADAT ME FOR TAKEING PICTURES , THANI AM OFANYTHING ELS , CAUSEIF THIS BLACK COP NAME STEVE DID NOTHING WRONG THEN WHY SHOULD PEOPLE CAREIFI TAKEA FEW PICTURES , SINCEI DO TAKE PHOTOS HASA HOBBY , JUST LIKE CHESSISA HOBBY , OR FISHING.I AM NOT HERE TO JUDGE , THATIS GODS DEPARTMENT THEN END FOR NOW MORE TO COME ,
JwB_the_real_joj o

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
alot of thhe police force here is corrupt. i was harrassed as a teenager and nothing was done now the cop that harrassed and threw me around is now the sherriff? wtf? Wells and whitton should be in jail for the crimes they have committed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO: Black bear spotted in Akron, has own Twi... May 20 lil Tyree 2
News Miami Music Festival Accepts Canton Symphony Or... May 18 Sherry 1
News Jeri Boston May 18 Sherry 1
News Black College Football Hall to find home in Can... May 18 Sherry 1
News NFL Draft: Re-drafting the Top 10 of the 2015 N... May 18 Sherry 1
News Relief coming to busy junction May 18 Sherry 1
News North Cantona s Healthiest Supermarket Opens Today May 18 Sherry 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages