Little nurse in potsdam clinic

Little nurse in potsdam clinic

Posted in the Canton Forum

I know Her

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jul 26, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Anyone know who the little nurse is that works in the family health clinic on out main st in Potsdam? I see her when I bring in my son to see the pediatrician. She is always really nice and comes in to admire the kids when she can but I never get her name. She is real short, has brown hair and the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.
I know her, she is my doctors nurse. Her name is Billie. She is very sweet and easy to talk to. You should talk to her. I am not sure if you are the same person who put this up in the Potsdam but if not good luck.
just wondering

Tully, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2012
I know Her wrote:
<quoted text>I know her, she is my doctors nurse. Her name is Billie. She is very sweet and easy to talk to. You should talk to her. I am not sure if you are the same person who put this up in the Potsdam but if not good luck.
Thank You! Yes I am the same person. I am not sure where she is from so I put it in both towns hoping someone would know who she is. What's her last name? She always takes her badge off before she comes and picks up my son so she dont scratch him with it so I never see what it is.
sweetheart

Tully, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
She is such a sweetheart. She is always smiling and is so friendly to the patients and their families. I know her coworkers just love her also. I ask her out every time I go to my appointment and she always just smiles at me and gives me the same line " I am flattered but I Love my boyfriend and I would never do that to him" I just am amazed at how sweet she is every time. She truly is a beautiful woman and her man is very lucky to have her. Of course I am still going to ask every time I go in, and I will give her the same line of "can't blame a guy for trying"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 9 hr Danny Carranza 31
Pot growing smell above sergis Tue Baloogieyellow1972 2
Rob green Tue Scoobydoo 6
hookers in potsdam (Jan '14) May 22 Guyinmassena211 82
Married May 19 Hey 1
Need affair May 19 Hey 6
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) May 18 LMAO 30

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages