who the heck is tyler burns?

Posted in the Canton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cocogirl

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2011
idk who he is, i just keep hearin ppl talk about him. this is NOT to start shit i just have no clue who ppl keep talkin about lol.
pinky

Syracuse, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2011
dont he work at walmart? idk ive herd he waz a nice guy did you just mov here?
cocogirl

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 3, 2011
yeah i just moved here from florda. idk i've heard he is a nice guy too and ive been wantin to know who he is cuz it feels weird not knowing many ppl lolz
fiercemama

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2011
He is a ABSOLUTE sweetheart. I only met him a couple times but he was wicked nicep.
fellow walmart employee

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 5, 2011
nice but a little slow in the head he might be awetistic
FUNNY

Syracuse, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2011
kinda funny how he had a girlfriend not even a couple weeks ago and now he has a "wifey" who isnt the same chick.
bitch101

Syracuse, NY

#7 Sep 19, 2011
he's a scumbag!
FUNNY

Syracuse, NY

#8 Sep 20, 2011
well i wouldnt call him a "scumbag" id just say that he cant treat girls too well and falls in "love" with anything that walks.
concerned resident

Syracuse, NY

#9 Sep 21, 2011
Below is a link to an article that I thought was worthwhile sharing here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/us/small-to...

When people boldly, cruelly and often anonymously post to a community forum on TOPIX, there can be significant and even life threatening consequences.

It is likely that the people writing the mean-spirited posts do not realize the consequences while they sit, likely alone, behind whatever device or screen from which they are posting. But their words indeed impact the readers. Seems that this type of online interaction is getting national attention as a new form of small-town bullying.

I am hoping that people will read the piece linked above and consider their words before posting.

Thank you.

PS. Fellow Walmart worker: the condition your refer to is Autism, making the person who has this condition Autistic.
FUNNY

Syracuse, NY

#10 Sep 25, 2011
alright well picking any beef with someone with a disability is wrong. i have a cousin who is autistic which is why i didnt say anything about what a employee at walmart said in the previous post. anyways this post wasent made to say shit about someone but to know who they are, ive had some hard times with a friend i have about him but i dont know him personally. i just think he cant love anyone but himself and hurts people on purpose to help his own selfish needs. and i know guys like him never change. anyways tyler is a ok guy from what ive heard, but he isnt someone to give much attention too and isnt worth the time to give that attention too. even being friends is a bad ideah for him. so someone deleate this post or just say nice things.
lile

Lake Placid, NY

#12 Oct 15, 2011
EWWWW...that name makes me want to throw up. the only one who is a good person in that family is the mother. i feel bad for her honestly.
person

Syracuse, NY

#13 Oct 20, 2011
Alright people, honestly i think this is stupid that someone posted him in a topic AGAIN after i got rid of the first two. you people have no lives do you? i mean really? sure the guy has hurt ALOT of people myself included. but everyone needs to forget about him and get on with our lives. he is only one chapter in our lives and whoever has had their heart broken to a million pieces can pick it back up again. COMMON LADIES! dont let one guy ruin your lives or turn you bitter about him. yeah he cant love, so what? what is so good about loving him? honestly i think love is based on two people who want to be committed, its not love if it hurts. so stop bad mouthing him just because you got a bad deal with him, stop bad mouthing him because a friend or a girlfriend or a sister got hurt. you took that chance when you dated him or became his friend. suck it up and go on with your lives!! NO MORE HATE!
sandstoner

Clinton, NY

#14 Nov 6, 2011
realy?..another post about tyler?..first off he sure dont have autism..his IQ is above average.not under..yes hes made mistakes but so have all of u i bet..and as long as iv known him hes wanted a commited relationship..just cuz him and certain people dont work out doesnt mean hes a bad guy..just means they werent right..and him and his 'Wifey' are doing great..people do change.and ik for a fact tyler is alot better guy then everyone thinks..how about the people talking bad about him grow up..hes not on here talking bout anyone and yet hes the one getting harrassed
Fucku101

Clinton, NY

#15 Nov 6, 2011
bitch101 wrote:
he's a scumbag!
HES NOT A SCUMBAG!!!!hes a really good guy.....do u even know him,personally? bc if u do(well even if u dont) u still shouldnt be posting immature stuff like this.grow the F@#% UP!!! and shut up!!! how old r u, like 4??? bc thats what it seems like with ppl posting stuff on here about other ppl especially when they dont even kno who he is!!!!...and talkin about ppl on here,rele shows how afraid u r to say it to their face!!!! which is PATHETIC!!!!
coltonboyz

Clinton, NY

#17 Nov 6, 2011
now anyone who wants to know the real me instead of reading bs bout me can message me on facebook..and for the record ik what has and hasnt happend in my past relationships.the people on hear dont.
Dazedd

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Nov 6, 2011
Tyler isnt a bad guy at all. I talked to him for a while and got to know him. He told me stories about his past and I feel bad for him. But just because you people dont like him doesnt mean other people dont. Who are you to judge? How would you like it if you found your name on here and people are talking shit about you? Just leave it alone, he's done nothing to anybody.
person

Syracuse, NY

#19 Nov 10, 2011
coltonboyz wrote:
mia u dont need to get in the middle of this one again..i know iv hurt people..iv been hurt just as much....people have reasons why they dont work..most the time in my case its bc sum people are better as friends..and if u wanna get technical u cheated on at least one of ur bfs with me so how is that any better?...people cant help how the feel bout people..once upon a time i was one of the few guys around that was always there when sumone needed help or advice..then i got played and used by people..so i got fed up and stoped caring..but that didnt work cuz iv always cared more bout other people then myself...everyone judges me based on mistakes iv made and what they here without ever realy getting to know me..i dont get how people on here act like they know me but only a select few no my past and what i went threw growing up..and guess what?..i still ended up caring and trying to help people ..theres plenty of people in this town worse then me..and what happends?..i get talked about by people i dont know or people who love drama..so anyway if sumone has sumthing to say..look me up..instead of all this high school drama bs..pretty bad that i dont even hangout wit h or hardly talk to anyone yet everyone thinks they know me
i was not getting in the middle of shit, especially for you but i do know that talking shit about someone is w oh and to get technically you cheated on me the entire time we were together with everyone you could so you can stfu dude and stop bringing up shit from the past. if you actually read my thing closely i was not sticking up for you, but i know how much of a waist of time it is to hate you when they can get on with there lives. plus you don;t need the hate when your starting a new life dude, and im getting this shit deleted because this shit is stupid and no one needs to be posting your name or anyone's name online just because they don't like you. i could care less about our past history no one needs to be bullied online.
person

Syracuse, NY

#20 Nov 10, 2011
alright, my computer is stupid so someone else is gonna have to take care of this topic now, here is the link to get rid of it --> http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback

oh, and Tyler i heard about you getting your life better and im happy for you. my life has gotten a lot better also. there are people that get hurt, yeah i've been hurt not only by you but by every guy i've dated. and you know me, but that dose not give someone the right to hurt others the way you did in the past. but im glad that you know that now. the future is a time to forget the past and be a better person, anyways, goodbye and good luck! honestly just bookmark the link ive had to delete 12 topix about me lately so i know how much of a pain in the ass it can me lol

Since: Apr 10

Norwood, NY

#21 Dec 15, 2011
I know him personally....He is an okayy guy and he can become a little obsessive over girls :( the last girlfriend he had he stole his moms boyfriends truck and went to her when they had broke up. also when they got back together he was fine, then they broke up again and he tried to commit suicde because they broke up...
OMG

Newark, NJ

#22 Dec 15, 2011
the canton bitch wrote:
I know him personally....He is an okayy guy and he can become a little obsessive over girls :( the last girlfriend he had he stole his moms boyfriends truck and went to her when they had broke up. also when they got back together he was fine, then they broke up again and he tried to commit suicde because they broke up...
so now his ex has found another guy that does the same thing.. Maybe it wasn't him after all. Maybe it is HER maybe she is the one that is week, falls in love way to easily, maybe she should open her eyes and look at herself and find out what is wrong with her that no guy wants to be with just her... Just sayin...
P.S.. I know she is reading this and knows exactly what I am talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Historic log cabin in Lisbon dismantled for mus... 21 min wow 1
Squatters in Pierrepont 1 hr Seriously 8
does moderator of this site protects child pred... 1 hr Brooke 4
dawn latray and Wesley 2 hr howdymhg 1
News Parishville man charged with felony sex count 14 hr forrest 1
News Garrett Phillipsa s mother says complaint she f... 15 hr Steve Newman 24
Stephanie Bratton Wright Wed heard wrong 28
More from around the web

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE