State Police seek assistance in South...

State Police seek assistance in South Colton burglary

There are 63 comments on the Gouverneur Times story from Oct 10, 2010, titled State Police seek assistance in South Colton burglary. In it, Gouverneur Times reports that:

Canton based State Police are investigating a burglary that occurred at Boycea TMs General Store on Main Street , in South Colton, New York, during the early morning hours of October 8th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gouverneur Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
colton chicky

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2010
nick perry who else show the pics public that they have on tape i bet he can be identified he helped justin scovil rob jeff to hello ppl and nick gets out of it all whos dick is he munching on this week kevins again
so co rez

Frankfort, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2010
rod regan likes to gossip about his customers...so don't get too drunk there or your story will be on facebook the next day!~!
one old man

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2010
so co rez wrote:
rod regan likes to gossip about his customers...so don't get too drunk there or your story will be on facebook the next day!~!
well aint that the truth why does lexy have that hog even there ive seen his dirty cooking and his sneakyness hes sure came up in the world since hes came back into town he needs to post some things on his facebook about his self the lieing @^^#(er he does nothing but run the pub down says its a hog hole told eveyone the sewer ran in the basement for a year get some chick there good looking and her buisness will turbo again!!!!!!!! and how do you get heap working there and selling on ebay and renting his rooms out to others i know fraud i would go to the pub again if she gets a sexy big boobed bartender
neutral

Newark, NJ

#4 Dec 24, 2010
one old man wrote:
<quoted text>well aint that the truth why does lexy have that hog even there ive seen his dirty cooking and his sneakyness hes sure came up in the world since hes came back into town he needs to post some things on his facebook about his self the lieing @^^#(er he does nothing but run the pub down says its a hog hole told eveyone the sewer ran in the basement for a year get some chick there good looking and her buisness will turbo again!!!!!!!! and how do you get heap working there and selling on ebay and renting his rooms out to others i know fraud i would go to the pub again if she gets a sexy big boobed bartender
She had an awesome bartender a couple years ago and Lexy replaced her with a fat indian trying to keep friends but ended up burning a bridge in the long...... Customers keep asking bout her she's working at another bar now I guess..... Lucky them
old lady

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2011
fat indian was that that crystal girl she was ok but stupid me and my husband dont go there anymore bc of rod hes gossipy and its dirty in there i heard her lic is in her dads name hes dead how can she still even be running then also i heard rod was going to tend bar at the finishline in colton soooon what is tammy and bob thinking they have already lost a lot of buisness down there already with there so called high class friends they have hanging there and they dont realize the poor man supports a bar tammy has always been a snot anyways she thinks her poop dont stink and she had to open a bar to create her lazy husband a job hes fing usless for a man wish john or janet would open another bar that placed rocked the town and they ran a good bar
old lady

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2011
oh laura moved to syracuse lexy treated her like shit she was drunk there one nite as a patron and lexy refused to let her stay the nite she made her sleep in her truck and it was a fall wintery nite i wonder how lexy will remain to stay open i like the bar if rod regan wasnt there with his frog eyes seeking facebook gossip to post
sam

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2011
rod a fat hog hes a pig and i wouldnt eat anything from that hog hole place with him there its went to hell since lexy got his butt in there hes sneaky and 2 faced every guys dream is to go to the pub and look at that ugly bastards face i go there durning hunting season and hear his big buck stories and ppl all the chilli your eating in there is his road kill department of health much or what hes renting a love trail on 56 heap pays for it and he collects cash rent from other ppl how pathetic i bet he dont claim his pay or much from lexy either i hear she has a gambling problem to and gunna lose the place anyways
mike

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2011
rod is gross lexys nice she needs to ditch him i heard hes going to the finshline in colton there buisness is already gone so it will be worse when they get that sneaky scum in there an and why caint bob tend bar is it to much of a strain on him ?
jess

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2011
so co rez wrote:
aint that the truth told around a bunch of crap about me once and was nice to my face the next time i went in hes a scum
2 cents

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 22, 2011
old lady wrote:
fat indian was that that crystal girl she was ok but stupid me and my husband dont go there anymore bc of rod hes gossipy and its dirty in there i heard her lic is in her dads name hes dead how can she still even be running then also i heard rod was going to tend bar at the finishline in colton soooon what is tammy and bob thinking they have already lost a lot of buisness down there already with there so called high class friends they have hanging there
and they dont realize the poor man supports a
bar tammy has always been a snot anyways she
thinks her poop dont stink and she had to open a
bar to create her lazy husband a job hes fing
usless for a man wish john or janet would open
another bar that placed rocked the town and they
ran a good bar
Jjs was a dump but a hell of a place to party. Those two were def not ambitious..... There was always piss on the floor and dogshit in the yard
Just Saying

AOL

#12 Nov 22, 2011
If you don't like the bars in colton and south colton, dont go to them.. no one cares... Everyone that still attends them obvious likes it there and don't care about your opinions either...As far as the finish line goes...I go there quite a bit, and theres always quite a few people in there.. There business is doing well infact.. and if you are that ignorant to argue with that, then obviously you have a grudge with that bar/owners... otherwise your a miserable s.o.b. that NO ONE else likes to be around..Thats why you rather not be at the bars..
Just Saying

AOL

#13 Nov 22, 2011
Further more... This discussion is about the Boyces Robbery.. And all of a sudden its about bar tenders and bars? Get over yourselves... Perfect example that theres people in Colton and South Colton that are ignorant miserable f*cks that no one, and I mean NO ONE besides there family can stand being around because all they do is bash people and talk shit about others.. When most likely 90% of you's are uninformed retarded little pieces of shit... Thats don't even know the person or whats going on so basically in the end you don't even know what the f*ck your talking about.. Hey as long as this secret hide behind the computers talk shit about others to make yourself feel better thing makes you happy... Good for you, because no one else cares or likes you anymore because of these comments.. Now Im going to go do something productive, just like all you people should do when you get a life.. and not bashing other peoples.. Ignorant F*CKS
Rod Regan

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2012
Here's another post slamming me, isnt it just nice how one old man and old lady and mike all cant spell Business correctly***buisness...so obviously the same person...NOW WHO COULD THAT BE?? That hates me so much...Well people its obvious isnt it, because the third post from mike cant spell Can't****CAINT!! Patsy at her finest again!!!This is Feb.8th 2011. Imagine Patsy has been obsessed with slamming me for almost a year and a half. Like I said you really ought to seek out some help, you have serious mental health issues Patsy!!
look

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 6, 2012
rita wrote:
god its funny noone likes you in norwood and area because you use to beat your wife so bad your a peice of work rod it's hard to see your name anywhere get a life loser
Rita must be patsy's new name seems so sensamamma disappeared
lou vega

Potsdam, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2012
All you got to do is go to another computer easy as that. It is a waste of time to expose that scumbag cause she is the only one who uses the site maybe her scum sister and daughter a few loyal friends will stick up for them too. Have to wait for her to slam someone else on a forum then expose her when people are reading it.
nooo

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2012
lou vega wrote:
All you got to do is go to another computer easy as that. It is a waste of time to expose that scumbag cause she is the only one who uses the site maybe her scum sister and daughter a few loyal friends will stick up for them too. Have to wait for her to slam someone else on a forum then expose her when people are reading it.
She only sticks up for herself under different names. You don't even have to switch computers the location just changes. Her family don't even stick up for her because she trashes all of them on here to. Well all except for her daughter
colton

Potsdam, NY

#19 Jul 6, 2012
WOW!! You people really have nothing better to do with your time,huh?! Well,neither do I. So here it goes. I have had Rod as a facebook friend for over a year and not once have I seen gossip about any one from the pub on there! And as far as the Finish line goes its a nice place to hang out on a Friday night,and Bob does work behind the bar!! And yes Tammy is kind of snotty at times but for the most part she is nice to all of her customers!! I agree with Just sayin,you must have a score to settle if your bar bashing!! I have not been to the pub in over ten years,so I can't say what goes on there. If you don't like the two bars we have to offer, your free to go some other place!! just shut up about it because your not being honest or fair!!
Old Colton Hotel Patron

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2012
Oh yeah Patsy again or one of her sisters this time as Rita...You dont know dick shit about anything to do with when Rod was married cause number one you were about 8 years old, thats when you were sitting in the car the whole pack of ya waitin for your old man to come out of the colton hotel. Your sick girl...go get some mental help and quit bashing people on this site. Its not my fault your damaged goods, whats a matter not enough attention when you were growing up, no self esteeem is obvious, find sometrhing constructive to do with your life like get off your lazy ass and get a job,
patsy

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2012
Old Colton Hotel Patron wrote:
Oh yeah Patsy again or one of her sisters this time as Rita...You dont know dick shit about anything to do with when Rod was married cause number one you were about 8 years old, thats when you were sitting in the car the whole pack of ya waitin for your old man to come out of the colton hotel. Your sick girl...go get some mental help and quit bashing people on this site. Its not my fault your damaged goods, whats a matter not enough attention when you were growing up, no self esteeem is obvious, find sometrhing constructive to do with your life like get off your lazy ass and get a job,
well sorry we never waited to long just long enough for my dad to give my mom money your sick people to bring me down in a topix post its been going on for what over a year dont you get sick of it really people dont really post alot of bad shit about me its stupid joke shit if you must feel better when im put down so it gives you a happy go lucky high feeling im done on this stupid site i dont care what people really think of me i care about me my kids and my mom and other family

“under your skin ”

Since: Feb 12

under the skin of you

#23 Jul 23, 2012
Rod Regan wrote:
Here's another post slamming me, isnt it just nice how one old man and old lady and mike all cant spell Business correctly***buisness...so obviously the same person...NOW WHO COULD THAT BE?? That hates me so much...Well people its obvious isnt it, because the third post from mike cant spell Can't****CAINT!! Patsy at her finest again!!!This is Feb.8th 2011. Imagine Patsy has been obsessed with slamming me for almost a year and a half. Like I said you really ought to seek out some help, you have serious mental health issues Patsy!!
well well nope rod nope patsy im not rod im not patsy im the one who is going to keep you all wondering and rod you are an ass your posts are so childish it really shows how childish you can be to a person and mean and sneaky is not the work i would pick for rod regan thats mild for you! Patsy patsy patsy you always swoop to the level of the lowest man in town? how did you slice your leg patsy i heard your man did it thats nothing new

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marie and Wes Conklin Matthie 5 min bendover 2
Chelsea wright 4 hr GrimReaper9196 36
Chris Varney 6 hr Morgan 4
white trash dancing 6 hr WOW 27
Pizza Places need better customer service! (Sep '13) 7 hr Forrest 40
here we go again Mon the burg 7
skips auto (Feb '13) Mon Ethan 30
More from around the web

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE