Help Me

Herkimer, NY

#1 Aug 31, 2013
What does anyone know about Larrisa Carlin?
Just Saying

Herkimer, NY

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Don't know who she is.
Bitchhh.

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2013
-She's cool to hang out with and stuff, but treats her boyfriends like shit.
hello

Herkimer, NY

#4 Sep 3, 2013
http://www.newzjunky.com/police/coplog130902s...
Check this link out from SLC sherrifs department. Larissa was arrested for possession of marihuana.
yea

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 3, 2013
What a real winner.
Funandganes50

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2013
A fat lair who steels everything and would rather do drugs than take care of her kids. Her kids mean nothing and either does her boyfriend. She lives off the system and put everything g up her nose.
haha funny

Worcester, MA

#7 Nov 24, 2013
Funandganes50 wrote:
A fat lair who steels everything and would rather do drugs than take care of her kids. Her kids mean nothing and either does her boyfriend. She lives off the system and put everything g up her nose.
for one she don't live off the system she works her ass off her baby daddy keith mccauley is a scumbag n lives off the system and her. He beat the hell out of her a lot. She is a great mom way better than keith n she can actually support her kids she makes good money so don't run it cuz she is the most nicest person I know and would do anything for any one
larissa

Worcester, MA

#8 Nov 24, 2013
Haha rele I smoke pot who the heck don't ppl n yah I use to do drugs oh well who.hasn't but one thing get yo facts straight I take care of my children n I've have had a nursing job for over a year now I don't live off crap. My kids are my world and so is my babydaddy yes I've been a complte bi**h to him but he was not any better n he hasn't had a job since I've been with him I support him and my children and we've had our tough times but it only makes us stronger so plz get yer facts straight u ppl crack me up n I don't steal plz tell me what I have.. and I a fat liar I had 2 kids n I kno I chunky but I'm still beautiful lol so screww off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell fire/rescue not answering calls? (Aug '16) 16 hr Nunya 10
Garrett Phillips Murder 19 hr Call me crazy 5
PellaPunks Sun elcantdance 1
Cute Kinney's girl?? (Apr '16) Sep 15 GoldenKnight47 2
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... Sep 14 Exploiting the Vi... 25
Stupid rockin matthies (Apr '16) Sep 13 CryingDove58 4
Have you had any encounter with Rockin' Demo? Sep 12 lol 2

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages