Utica, NY

#4 Jun 8, 2012
our fearless leader wrote:
<quoted text>The Mayor of Canton
I thought he was a Bar owner?
our fearless leader

Washington, DC

#5 Jun 14, 2012
He is a successful business owner, and now the Mayor as well.
Bucky

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 14, 2012
Often drunk
clear to me now

Washington, DC

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Bucky wrote:
Often drunk
So, you obviously came on here to bash Dave...Seriously...Get a f*cking life. Jealous because he's successful?? You're probably one of the drunk assh0les that he's kicked out of his bar...Dave is a fantastic and very successful businessman in Canton. He has been for years. And, he will be great as Mayor. He is for Canton...Something the last few Mayors were not....
Bucky

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2012
How do you define success?
Hate loosers

Ilion, NY

#9 Jun 17, 2012
U know I dont know dave curry at all but I know one thing from experience that people do get on here to run their mouths about things they dont even know and start trouble with someone!! They wreck peoples lives like they did mine I think u should leave everyone alone« bucky»!!!! Theres one thing I know is I cant stand U how U r being!! GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HIM ALONE
Bucky

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Really?
our fearless leader

Washington, DC

#11 Aug 2, 2012
Bucky wrote:
How do you define success?
suc·cess /s&#601;k&#712;s&# 603;s/[suhk-ses]: noun

the attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like.

Therefore, I would say that owning multiple successful businesses over the last 40+ years, having been part of the Village board for a number of years, now Mayor, and having the respect of the vast majority of the Village would make him "successful".

But clearly, he has done wrong by you in the past, so you can continue to have your own opinion about Dave Curry. Not everybody likes him, not everyone agrees with him. That's the beauty of the United States of America. You are free to form your own opinion, and express such!
choir boy

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 5, 2013
Who is the priest that bartends for Dave Curry?
choir boy

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 5, 2013
Does the Rev. Michael Cantanzaro work for Dave Curry at Dave's II?
ask him

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Why don't you ask the Rev. Michael Cantanzaro?
postal workey

East Syracuse, NY

#15 Oct 10, 2013
yea
choir boy

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 12, 2013
ask him wrote:
Why don't you ask the Rev. Michael Cantanzaro?
Alright. What time does he come on at Dave's II on the weekends? Is this him?

http://www.google.com/imgres...
ok

Selkirk, NY

#17 Oct 14, 2013
So when has a drunk ever done good? Know wonder canton is going to shit!!!!! Just like the cops in canton sleeping with druggies and they never get in trouble. Does he think he a business man because he can run a bar? Millions of people own bars
lol

Washington, DC

#18 Oct 16, 2013
ok wrote:
So when has a drunk ever done good? Know wonder canton is going to shit!!!!! Just like the cops in canton sleeping with druggies and they never get in trouble. Does he think he a business man because he can run a bar? Millions of people own bars
Post that again in English and then we'll talk
GReg

Depew, NY

#19 Oct 17, 2013
[who is Dave curry? A drunk that lived off his working wife!!
Dave is a good politician to have in your pocket! Buy him a few beers or buy a few buys from him you get the same thing..... A politician to look out for ya... Guy can speak a sentence without cursing the f word, go to his bar see how he speaks to people...he speaks and talks like a drunk!!!! Not his fault, he's just dumb..he did get elected, no one ran against him!! As far as business, lost his first house, lost his first and second bar... And has listened to drunks his whole life..yep he's a drunk too....truth hears, but it is true!!
Mayhore

Utica, NY

#21 Oct 19, 2013
GReg wrote:
[who is Dave curry? A drunk that lived off his working wife!!
Dave is a good politician to have in your pocket! Buy him a few beers or buy a few buys from him you get the same thing..... A politician to look out for ya... Guy can speak a sentence without cursing the f word, go to his bar see how he speaks to people...he speaks and talks like a drunk!!!! Not his fault, he's just dumb..he did get elected, no one ran against him!! As far as business, lost his first house, lost his first and second bar... And has listened to drunks his whole life..yep he's a drunk too....truth hears, but it is true!!
So what you are saying is Dave Curry, Mayor of Canton, is a drunk businessman? And he is politically connected to Mike Cantanzaro. Is this correct or does Mike not even work for the mayor, the bar, nor the political elite? I was always under the impression there was a sseperation between church and state. And hell was a figment of some long ago political power hungry religious driven construct to control the masses. I mean, after all, who really put Christ on the cross. Jusdas Priest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War with North Korea coming 22 hr Murica 2
News Police make arrest in Massena bar assault where... Sep '17 Unfortunately 1
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jul '17 xxx 34
News Gouverneur woman charged with stealing ATM card... (May '17) May '17 Observer 2
ATT: Engineers (Jan '17) Jan '17 lol 3
News Police allege Hopkinton man stole safe with $5,335 (Dec '16) Dec '16 blah. la 5
BK more than food for your dough (Nov '16) Nov '16 appalled 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages