Gas cheaper in Canton

Gas cheaper in Canton

There are 11 comments on the North Country Now story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Gas cheaper in Canton. In it, North Country Now reports that:

I find it strange that once the Canton Nice N Easy opened with a lower gas price, that any other gas stations started to drop their price.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Country Now.

pump my gas baby

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Its cheaper in canton versus potsdam by 18 cents a gallon. Why?
sal

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Hey even the crooks at Sugar Creek, Norwood have gas at $3.59 same as the indian reservation....
$3.69 in Raymondville and massena... Who knows how much they really pay for it..
Good

Hadley, MA

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Im not complaining lol:) we can see it keep going down every two days or so if they want to good! U r right crooks !
hhhmmm

Tully, NY

#4 Jun 21, 2012
sure wish it would go down much, much more...like below $3, but we know that will never happen :(
Good

Hadley, MA

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Right
Ridiculous

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 21, 2012
What about diesel? Why is that so friggen high still?!!
Good

Hadley, MA

#7 Jun 21, 2012
I guess we dont know that!!!! but its not fair! Any of it that is and why did they have gas so high for so long till the new gas station come in? I guess gouging ( sorry if not spelled right lol). Just matter of time it goes back up prob people should take jugs to fill or drums cause it will bite again. Sorry I a pooper when I looking for good and all I think is the bad cause thats all there is!:( is bad econo.
yup

New Hartford, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2012
its called a gas war.. someone cheaper comes in and then everyone goes down
Good

Caldwell, NJ

#9 Jun 24, 2012
Well its all over the state now gas going down! Looks like it was just aquencident ( sorry if spelled wrong lol) that new gas station did that lol
jacques

Sauquoit, NY

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Nice N Easy, Canton is $3.359.
Good people

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jun 29, 2012
We know!! Ty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canton Animal Clinic (May '12) Fri lovemygolden 13
Crystal Smithers Fri LucyDiamond 2
The rockin metthies (Mar '16) Fri Cdcsd 66
extermination Thu seriously 6
Confessions Jan 17 Haha 8
News Madrid woman charged with petit larceny Jan 17 Know it all 2
News Hussain pleads guilty to harassment of SUNY Pot... Jan 17 searching 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance