First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Me__l

West Hartford, CT

#22 Jul 7, 2012
No thanks u r not my type move on to some other person that would!!! Im good person not deal with that!!!!!! U prob married or with someone thats what almost all men do!!! Men dont have eyes for one its a dozen!!!! Move on buddy!!!
Me__l

West Hartford, CT

#23 Jul 7, 2012
Brandon Dudham wrote:
SO get back at him, Let me do you up right.
no thanks im not that kinda girl im good person and dont do that!!! move on man to some one else who would take it but not me!!! Men dont have eyes for 1 its a dozen and thats not way to be!!! I believe stay with 1 !!!!!
question

Edwards, NY

#24 Jul 12, 2012
Me_I are you still with him?
We the people

West Hartford, CT

#25 Jul 12, 2012
Yes trying to get questions and see for myself! Why?
Me__I

West Hartford, CT

#26 Jul 12, 2012
I dont know who u r but dont coment for me! I can say what I want if I want anyone to know ( we the people)!
question

Edwards, NY

#27 Jul 12, 2012
I want being rude or anything I was just wondering if you were still with him. Don't you think you deserve better?
Me__I

West Hartford, CT

#28 Jul 12, 2012
Yes I do!!!! Sorry!!
question

Edwards, NY

#29 Jul 12, 2012
No need to be sorry I know what your going through I just think you should let him go and move on its the only way you can truly be happy. If she sleeps around like people say she does let karma get him and when he comes crawling back to you laugh and slam the door. No one deserve to be cheated on but than again no one deserves to live in the past and be unhappy
Me__I

West Hartford, CT

#30 Jul 12, 2012
wow you make lots of sense!!! I really appreciate it! Thanks !! it's very hard when you've been attached to someone so long anyone knows that! but then again there are people out there that don't care!!! I know life moves on hopefully I figure that out sooner then later!! thank you again!!
question

Edwards, NY

#31 Jul 13, 2012
I have been through it and now that I look back i think it was a waste of time because there is someone else that is gonna treat you right but you have to move on in order to find that right person and once he see's you happy and that you can live life without him its gonna crush him because right now he is probably thinking he has it made cause he can still have you and the other girl your letting him win. Show him that you dont need him. And your welcome I hope things work out for you good luck
Me__I

United States

#32 Jul 13, 2012
Wow thank u im going to listen to u !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Potsdam.... 1st opinions. 1 hr Bobbi Sue 5
Marie and Wes Conklin Matthie (Jun '15) 2 hr Becca39 64
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) 19 hr She Cheats 24
News Judge sends former Gouverneur resident to priso... (Feb '13) 21 hr mackey 39
St. Lawrence County 21 hr mackey 2
Surgery Sun justsayin 13
The rockin metthies (Mar '16) Sun Becca 46

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages