Next Last
Me__l

Rye, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2012
I will find out who u r michelle!!
hhhmm

Potsdam, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2012
if she got ur man...wouldn't it b better 2 let her have him than take a cheater back? u can do better whoever u r...
Me__l

Rye, NY

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Thanks
ok

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Well if she was able to get your man.. Then the relationship must have been very weak!
Yup

Oswego, NY

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Where does she live?
Me__l

Poestenkill, NY

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Not sure I think potsdam or canton dont have much at all to go on yet
becky

Worcester, MA

#7 Jul 2, 2012
Well how about who's your man then the shit will fly I'm sure
Me__l

Boston, MA

#8 Jul 3, 2012
Well im told she works at dss,but that came from him I know he has been lieing to me!
wow

Potsdam, NY

#9 Jul 4, 2012
i wonder if its the same Michelle who likes to sleep/date married men and ones with girlfriends.....if it is i can tell you who she is because she did it to me too
Me__l

Hadley, MA

#10 Jul 4, 2012
wow wrote:
i wonder if its the same Michelle who likes to sleep/date married men and ones with girlfriends.....if it is i can tell you who she is because she did it to me too
O WOW TELL ME IS SHE BLONDE AND WORKS AT DSS? Thin? I want to know all she gave me attitude I want last name please !!!! I am sorry she did that too u and me too she have kids?
wow

Potsdam, NY

#11 Jul 5, 2012
short blonde hair works for DSS.....and has two teenage kids......Lasher is her last name.....don't know if its the same one but she was dating a married man and my boyfriend at the same time.....they are together now......
Me__l

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jul 5, 2012
wow wrote:
short blonde hair works for DSS.....and has two teenage kids......Lasher is her last name.....don't know if its the same one but she was dating a married man and my boyfriend at the same time.....they are together now......
i saw this one breifly and she has longer hair it was in pony tail but I was so pissed ididnt pay alot attention and I know of one young teanager dont know anymore yet and it is a girl but ithank u for this her vehicle is a pontiac suv !
wow

Potsdam, NY

#13 Jul 5, 2012
she has a teenage girl.....i haven't seen her in a long time so she may have grown her hair out.....don't know what kind of car she drives.....i'm sorry you are going through this....it sucks......good luck!!!
Me__l

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jul 5, 2012
wow wrote:
she has a teenage girl.....i haven't seen her in a long time so she may have grown her hair out.....don't know what kind of car she drives.....i'm sorry you are going through this....it sucks......good luck!!!
bugandy pontiac suv dont know model thanks im trying to get threw it but its hard I just got to go on but its very hard!
Me__l

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Jul 6, 2012
wow wrote:
im pretty sure he's lying to me I went to the at the parking lot I have not seen the vehicle thats been in drive way at house in dss parking lot but I will wait to hear more thanks!
wow

Potsdam, NY

#16 Jul 6, 2012
hope it all works out for you
Me__l

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Jul 6, 2012
wow wrote:
hope it all works out for you
thank u this is the first time anyone has ever been decent on here! I really apr. Your help !!!!:) thanks again!! And im sorry that she took your man ! Stay close I might need more info. Take care
wow

Potsdam, NY

#18 Jul 7, 2012
i will keep checking up on you......hope all turns out well
Me__l

East Brookfield, MA

#20 Jul 7, 2012
Thanks he now says she works canton potsdam hospital lol changes stories like his underwear! And HE says she is his friends girlfriend but I will tell anyone that u friends girl dont spend nite at his house with out his friend there too he really thinks im dumb but maybe I am because I listen to his crap stories !!!!!!....
Brandon Dudham

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 7, 2012
SO get back at him, Let me do you up right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child abuser Mary Poole working at Potsdam walmart 21 hr Gerry 3
News Owner a Hanka Robar vows to maintain his toilet... 21 hr Forrest 1
News Treat all art equally Tue noticed 6
The child abusers J and C Durham of Russell NY Tue Kathy 9
What is up with all the toilets in this town? (Aug '11) Sun Get a life 32
sarah casey (Jan '11) Aug 29 LocAl 19
McDuffs Sucks Aug 29 Watch out 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages