Rate the Performance of SLCDA, Nicole...

Rate the Performance of SLCDA, Nicole Duve

Posted in the Canton Forum

Bulldog

Oneida, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2010
this should be fun too!
jfw

New York, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2010
Well at least se takes murder cases to trial.
Concerned Citizen

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Rate what performance?! She doesn't do anything. Nicole Duve uses her position for her own personal agenda and that of her boss. St. Lawrence County is corrupt folks. If everyone only knew about all of the secret "relationships" between Duve, St. Hilaire (who pulls the puppet strings), Richards, etc....their heads would spin. This has become a County where division one college athletes escape drug charges when the DA's office conveniently forgets to show up at trial; local judges escape ANY charges when caught using drugs during court (thanks to the protection of Duve - refusing to prosecute her friend and Richards - protecting his friend by limiting warrants given to the police); cases are constantly dismissed due to the ridiculous backlog in the DA's office unless there is political or personal motive and then the "convenient" facts are considered; and the list goes on and on. Enough! When are this worthless DA and this dirty county going to be investigated? The most recent disgraceful behavior was the dismissal of so many underage drinking charges. So much for Ms. Duve's Commitment to Heineken USA and "Operation Teen Proof". What a joke! Heineken should send their free monitoring equipment elsewhere. It is wasted in this County. The police do their jobs and then the DA's office makes a mockery of the system. I'm sure underage drinkers county-wide are toasting you, Ms. Duve! The real shame is that she will be re-elected - only because she has no opponent. I suspect no one wants to clean up her mess - backlogs years long, rampant employee turnover, an atmosphere of profanity (yes, turns out the DA is quite the potty mouth with her staff), etc. etc. I hope eventually St. Lawrence County will demand more and not just settle for what they get stuck with. Rural areas deserve justice as well!
rediculous

Annapolis, MD

#4 Oct 20, 2011
Shes a wuss
Eric

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 29, 2012
I think that she is an outstanding DA and a credit to St. Lawrence County (which otherwise sucks). DA Duve certainly has the respect of the other NY State DA's.
Granny

Rome, NY

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Evidently, the "Moderator" didn't like my post. Suffice it to say, I think Nicole Duve's term as DA has been nothing but self-serving and that justice is not served by this person who supposedly is representing the people of the State and St. Lawrence County.
funny

Fulton, NY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
True
Lazy

Earlville, NY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
She's lazy! Picks and chooses her cases. The ones that make headlines she's on top of. But the felony crimes that cause local business to be forced to close she does nothing! Nice way to keep ur voters happy. Just saying
retired_lovingit

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Well, if I was rating her performance, from a 1 to 10, I would give her a -2, and I'm being kind. It is the Christmas season after all.
unhappy

Ardsley, NY

#11 Oct 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
I think that she is an outstanding DA and a credit to St. Lawrence County (which otherwise sucks). DA Duve certainly has the respect of the other NY State DA's.
why is that Eric did she protect you or one of you kids from being properly prosecute?!
unhappy

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 25, 2013
Not to mention she solicited her obnoxious son to get signatures for her re-election at public events. But maybe he was doing community service for underage drinking, oh wait she would just let that slip through the cracks. Mary Rain is no go either but she would be better than lazy Duve!
Slim Pickins

Dexter, NY

#13 Oct 26, 2013
Meet Nicole

Meet Mary

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Educate yourself. Ask yourself. Who would look better in NYS District Attorney Swimsuit 2014 Calendar? Vote the same way.
Mary Rain Resume

Dexter, NY

#14 Oct 26, 2013
She quit her job as a public defender. What does that tell you?

"All my trials Lord, soon be over.
I had a little book was given to me,
And every page spelled Liberty.
All my trials Lord, soon be over.
If religion were a thing that money could buy,
The rich would live and the poor would die.
Too late my brothers, too late, but never mind.
There is a tree in Paradise
The Pilgrims call it "The Tree Of Life"
Too late my brothers, too late, but never mind.
All my trials Lord, soon be over."

Good bye Mary.

The Accountability Tour

Dexter, NY

#15 Nov 2, 2013
Hey I got an idea. Let's all point the finger at Nicole Duve and make her look bad. Just don't look at Msry Rains record of accountability. She is a quitter. She likes to rain on others. Is that all she has in her campaign carpetbagging tour bus?

Robbing Peter to Pay Paul? Let's check in on Mary and her fun time tour..........

Everything will be swell again in ST. LAwrence county again with Mary.
The Accountability Tour

Dexter, NY

#16 Nov 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J&S Contractors (Aug '13) 14 hr Funny 18
News Man charged with reckless endangerment in Potsdam 15 hr know it 1
Jeff Thacher Oct 15 pellahoes 3
stephanie at ealmart Oct 13 Fuzznut 3
Homewrecker Lori Goodale Oct 12 Anonymous 4
Potsdam State Oct 12 Hmmm 3
Easy lays in the Norwood Norfolk area? Oct 9 lol 6

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance