Kellison Released From Custody

A Massena man charged with breaking into a locked office at the Valhaven Home for Adults and stealing a money box reportedly containing $450 - a crime he blamed on his addiction to prescription pills - has been released from custody after spending approximately 24 hours at the St.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted

United States

#22 Jun 13, 2012
He hasnt changed still into oxy
disgusted

United States

#23 Jun 13, 2012
He is the big dealer now
Derek

Ithaca, NY

#24 Jun 13, 2012
Really now im still into oxy, ive been clean for over a year now i havent abused oxy or coke or pot or nething of the sort since i went to detox last year after going to jail, yeah i did get a sales charge this march but that doesnt mean i am or was using oxys, if anyone would like a copy of the drug tests i get 3times a week let me know and i can make copies, i get drug tested from probation as well as from outpatient (which for you information is sent out to the lab) and i have yet to fail any test since exiting rehab April 19th of last year so who ever DISGUSTED is make sure you get your facts right, im sure you know where i live so why dont u stop over and recieve your copy of my drug tests 3times a week for the last year and show me the proof that im still into oxy, im not going to lie, oxys messed my life up, it made me do soo much bad stuff that i cant take back, its taken away sooo much from me that i cannot ever get back, its hurt more people (friends and family) that i cannot ever repair, its ruined my life, but im trying my very best to move on, n fix what i have done as best as i can....
typical

Washington, DC

#25 Jun 14, 2012
Yes...Blame the drugs for a person's actions...Let the offenders know it's ok to break the law, because it's the drugs doing it, not you...YOU PEOPLE are part of the problem...It's time for people to start taking accountability for their own actions!
hay

Ithaca, NY

#26 Jun 14, 2012
Derek wrote:
Really now im still into oxy, ive been clean for over a year now i havent abused oxy or coke or pot or nething of the sort since i went to detox last year after going to jail, yeah i did get a sales charge this march but that doesnt mean i am or was using oxys, if anyone would like a copy of the drug tests i get 3times a week let me know and i can make copies, i get drug tested from probation as well as from outpatient (which for you information is sent out to the lab) and i have yet to fail any test since exiting rehab April 19th of last year so who ever DISGUSTED is make sure you get your facts right, im sure you know where i live so why dont u stop over and recieve your copy of my drug tests 3times a week for the last year and show me the proof that im still into oxy, im not going to lie, oxys messed my life up, it made me do soo much bad stuff that i cant take back, its taken away sooo much from me that i cannot ever get back, its hurt more people (friends and family) that i cannot ever repair, its ruined my life, but im trying my very best to move on, n fix what i have done as best as i can....
Hi dont know you except reading articles in the paper over the years but wanted to say good for you to have over a year clean. addiction runs very strong in my family so i do know from watching them what a minute by minute struggle it is. Dont let these people that bash you get you down because these people that are bashing you while your clean, alive and doing well are the same people that are going to bash you when your dead. so who gives a F*** about those F*****S
Derek

Ithaca, NY

#27 Jun 15, 2012
first of all, i have taken full responbility on all my actions, i will say i had obig influences n factors which was the drugs, if it wasnt for the drugs then i guarantee i would not have done my crimes, but now that im clean n sober im not out freaking out breaking into places, so keep runing your mouths how my life and my actions are a concern to u or even on your mind is beyond me
no chance

Gouverneur, NY

#28 Jun 28, 2012
none years later and hes still a oxy head criminal! he should be put some where for along time! hes a poor excuse for a human being completely!!! and now he has another criminal living at his mothers house both on probation both drug addicts both criminals very said that sue would let something like this happen in her house
no chance

Gouverneur, NY

#29 Jun 28, 2012
dont let him get you with the drug tests! he goes to probation and out patient on the same days every week him and his criminal friend use at just the right time knowing its in your system for 3 days! i know there tricks! and now theres a poor baby living in that house the second criminal raymond trimms daughter! very very sad hopefully cps or someone steps in!
Derek

Ithaca, NY

#30 Jun 29, 2012
thats funny becuz i get tested tuesday,wednesday and friday....
jeez

Watertown, NY

#31 Jun 29, 2012
Yeah we'll all believe that!
no chance

Watertown, NY

#32 Jun 29, 2012
LIESSSS NO FOR A FACT HE GETS TESTED ON THURSDAYS AND IM PRETTY SURE IT'S NOT EVERYTIME HE GOES TO OUT PATIENT
Derek

Ithaca, NY

#34 Jun 30, 2012
well guess again cuz i got the papers proving it, stop over and seee them.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new flea market by dollar tree 5 hr The Shopper 2
Valerie Jessmer (Apr '14) 12 hr Valerie Jessmer 9
Why do men cheat 15 hr Frank 29
How To Improve Your Muscle Fri Anon 2
Does anyone know Lynette vari (Aug '11) Fri She is gross 5
hookers in potsdam (Jan '14) Fri bill7366 33
the good people of hermon burned down the house Fri seriously 7
Canton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web