Four men charged with using false names

Oct 19, 2010 Read more: The Asheville Citizen-Times 16

Four local men were charged with felony counts of obstructing justice after using false names in court, according to arrest warrants.

Read more
HuhHuh

Candler, NC

#1 Oct 19, 2010
LOL, really. Let's make the judicial system more of a joke.

I know who to vote against in the NEXT election, and this one isn't over yet!:

Judge Patricia Kaufmann Young
Judge Shirley Brown
Judge J. Keaton Fonieville
Billie Hartsock

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Yes, but isn't the name of that judge from Shelby "John Keaton Fonvielle?"

The surname is French.

Oh wait. An idiot writing for AC-T misspelled it. No problem. They do that every day, those halfwits at AC-T.
James Lawrence Smith

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Dow 10,978.62 -165.07 -1.48%

Thanks Barry!
Willard Leroy Hartsock Jr

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Oct 19, 2010
James Lawrence Smith wrote:
Dow 10,978.62 -165.07 -1.48%
Thanks Barry!
I'm a confirmed criminal and they like me at APD and SBI for some violent crimes against females.
Hartsock MUST CONFESS

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Oct 19, 2010
[QUOTE who="James [/QUOTE]

They are looking for you as we speak. Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

Are you going to squeal like a pig this time too?
Score Card

San Francisco, CA

#7 Oct 19, 2010
One needs a score card to keep up with all the different names, made-up and those belonging to other people, to keep up with all of Buncy's posts.

Hendersonville, NC

#8 Oct 19, 2010
Score Card wrote:
One needs a score card to keep up with all the different names, made-up and those belonging to other people, to keep up with all of Buncy's posts.
I'm levied on in 01CvD506 (Henderson County District Court) where it is revealed I am the deadbeat father of Brian Andrew Hartsock and Christopher Micheal Hartsock, for whom my wages were garnished to pay child support which I refused to pay even though I had money to pay it. I am skum.

I am what you might call the universal skank.
Saint Peter

Jacksonville, NC

#9 Oct 19, 2010
Hartsock MUST CONFESS wrote:
<quoted text>
They are looking for you as we speak. Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!
Are you going to squeal like a pig this time too?
Are you sure you want to spend eternity in hell with that sack o' shit?

Hendersonville, NC

#10 Oct 19, 2010
I don't know how to get out of all of this. I have gotten myself knee-deep in pig manure.

Pepe: You theenk you might ask to be forgeeven.

Jose: Go ahead and check in weeth Beelzebub and do your time. Eet eez just forever.
Qwestion

Asheville, NC

#12 Oct 20, 2010
Willard Leroy Hartsock Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm levied on in 01CvD506 (Henderson County District Court) where it is revealed I am the deadbeat father of Brian Andrew Hartsock and Christopher Micheal Hartsock, for whom my wages were garnished to pay child support which I refused to pay even though I had money to pay it. I am skum.
I am what you might call the universal skank.
is this info actual and true? are these children a recent discovery? what are their ages? why is this in Henderson Co?
Ronnie Moore

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Oct 20, 2010
James Lawrence Smith wrote:
LOL, that is why YOU were arrested 5/13/2010 by the APD at gunpoint for criminal threatening a female at 1 AM in the morning!
And when you admittedly threatened a dog officer who had your azz put in line and on the square in seconds flat when she called for back-up.
You sir, are the aggressor against women, Deborah and the children even say so.
The big question in your household wasn't " when he was drunk " it was " when he was sober " according to Deborah M. Smith.
I'll drink a toast to the cops who arrest you this weekend!
Willard, wait wait wait wait wait. Nobody arrested Buncy on 5/13/2010. Let's go over this one more time. A punk born in 1989 who is a student at WCU because he couldn't get in anywhere else, trespassed on Buncy's property and they had words. Buncy should have taken a warrant but didn't. The punk made the mistake of calling 911 and telling a different tale than he did when he later lied under oath to a magistrate, and his malicious warrant was dismissed. In the meantime some apes with APE PD had their fun and so did one or two of Van Duncan's apes. And they're going to pay for it too.

Buncy then went before a magistrate who happened to have been a schoolteacher of the teenager punk. After making comments about what a brat he was in school, the schoolteacher gladly issued two criminal warrants for the punk, and his mugshots were prominently pictured in the slammer newspaper called Jailbirds.

And speaking of the slammer, how did Big Bubba treat you when you were there doing time for wife-beating? I hear they are awfully brutal on runts. But in your defense one must defer to the wisdom of the clergy who say it is not a sin if you didn't enjoy it.
Chuck Smith

Asheville, NC

#14 Apr 16, 2013
Larry settle and get a job.
T George Hoffman

San Diego, CA

#19 Apr 18, 2013
I bet my boy was one of these.
Disapearing Posts

Dallas, TX

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Ronnie Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, wait wait wait wait wait. Nobody arrested Buncy on 5/13/2010. Let's go over this one more time. A punk born in 1989 who is a student at WCU because he couldn't get in anywhere else, trespassed on Buncy's property and they had words. Buncy should have taken a warrant but didn't. The punk made the mistake of calling 911 and telling a different tale than he did when he later lied under oath to a magistrate, and his malicious warrant was dismissed. In the meantime some apes with APE PD had their fun and so did one or two of Van Duncan's apes. And they're going to pay for it too.
Buncy then went before a magistrate who happened to have been a schoolteacher of the teenager punk. After making comments about what a brat he was in school, the schoolteacher gladly issued two criminal warrants for the punk, and his mugshots were prominently pictured in the slammer newspaper called Jailbirds.
And speaking of the slammer, how did Big Bubba treat you when you were there doing time for wife-beating? I hear they are awfully brutal on runts. But in your defense one must defer to the wisdom of the clergy who say it is not a sin if you didn't enjoy it.
This is not wife beating but you were probably guilty, if not prosecuted, for that as well. But it is abuse of a female in Crist V Smith:

Thus, for the reasons set forth above, we hold that none of
Defendantís challenges to the trial courtís permanent no-contact
order have merit.8 As a result, the trial courtís order should
be, and hereby is, affirmed.
AFFIRMED.

http://appellate.nccourts.org/opinions/...

Chief Judge MARTIN and Judge DILLON concur.
Distorted self awareness

Dallas, TX

#23 Apr 23, 2013
Disapearing Posts wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not wife beating but you were probably guilty, if not prosecuted, for that as well. But it is abuse of a female in Crist V Smith:
Thus, for the reasons set forth above, we hold that none of
Defendantís challenges to the trial courtís permanent no-contact
order have merit.8 As a result, the trial courtís order should
be, and hereby is, affirmed.
AFFIRMED.
http://appellate.nccourts.org/opinions/...
Chief Judge MARTIN and Judge DILLON concur.
The poor thing on his blog sniffs that the Chief Judge who is also the Chief of the Ethics Committee should have recused himself from this matter. He only concurred which likely meant the decision judge only reviewed the points and conclusions with him. It is entirely possible he did not even know the names of the parties. The Sniffer would have you believe that because he was an attorney for a brief period thirty years ago his name should be easily recognized. He is so prone to exaggerate his importance.
Mentally Challenged

Bethania, NC

#24 Apr 24, 2013
Buncy proves once again what a complete Imbecile he is!
At least he's consistent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bragging/BS 22 hr Goosey Goosey 2
Canton Jukebox (Jul '12) Fri Musikologist 14
Homewrecker Apr 14 Julie 2
Local price gougers Apr 10 LovingHighlands 3
28 m young looking 4 younger lad £ reward £ Apr 8 Rawrsomearmadillo 2
Hiking in Clyde Apr 1 MandiAltman 1
News Lift Chairs in Clyde, NC Mar 23 bigtxn31 1
More from around the web

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE