Deputies' blows didn't cause death of Clyde man

Jon Ostendorff * JOstendorff@CITIZEN-TIMES.com * published July 8, 2008 12:15 am Comments on Topix forums : CLYDE Deputies hit a handcuffed man four times after he continued to fight with officers, authorities ... Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Keith retired Gun-bunny

United States

#203 Jul 20, 2008
Keith retired Gun-bunny wrote:
<quoted text> Uh.........what has this gots to do with the comment I made that you responded too?
I figured it was. I do it also every now and again. Time to make a round. Huff huff huff.
Keith retired Gun-bunny

United States

#204 Jul 20, 2008
no one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah My bad. I was replying to some one else. Not trying to reply to you.
See, I responded to myself.
no one

Lincolnton, NC

#205 Jul 22, 2008
wells wrote:
Mr. Patterson, thank you for checking out, you saved the taxpayers alot of money.
To bad Mr. Wong, who shot the trooper, couldn't grace us with the same ending.
I love a happy ending like this. It makes me tear up. Too bad the deputies couldn't have shot him.
People like this need to be removed from society. Too bad NC doesn't have an electric pew, or better yet an electric auditorium to get rid of all these losers at one time.
Hey Numb nuts, You have to be the biggest jerk I have ever heard. Its people like you that need to be removed from the face of this earth. Someday you will face a way bigger judge than yourself and you will have to answer for comments like you have made. Mr. Patterson was a taxpayer just like you. Why don't you go somewhere and work on growing a brain! Jerk-off!
Lollerkeekles

Casar, NC

#206 Jul 22, 2008
Article wrote:
Patterson kicked and bit at the deputies, yelling about Jesus and hell and saying “the Devil will get us all,” according to the report.
There was another article in this newspaper, which said that a drug made people shout that SAME quote ("the Devil will get us all"). How convenient that it is being used to justify the police's actions...?
Lollerkeekles

Casar, NC

#207 Jul 22, 2008
Who to Blame

United States

#208 Sep 27, 2008
FADC Waynesville NC wrote:
<quoted text>
The people involved in this know what happened. They have to live with what they done everyday, every minute of their lives! So you blame it on whoever you feel. We know who to blame it on!
Yeah, Ben.
Common Sense

United States

#209 Jan 29, 2009
Yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Hughes Fri Redhead 1
Avengers MC Oct 20 Umm 6
Searching for family Oct 13 Barbara Newman Ho... 2
Anybody remember the Greeks Place? Oct 10 Joe H 1
Hagan's Energy Agenda Oct 4 Fed Up 1
Who is Alan Todd? Sep 25 Red 2
Preachers Daughters Sep '14 Susan 2
Canton Dating
Find my Match

Canton Jobs