Sunday: Print exclusive on Canton pap...

Sunday: Print exclusive on Canton paper mill

There are 2 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Sunday: Print exclusive on Canton paper mill. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The paper plant in Canton is a difficult thing to hide, but executives in recent years have tried their best to stay below the radar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Concerned in Haywood

Savannah, GA

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Replying to dated post 12-11-09. Print exclusive on Canton paper mill.Talk about a sulfurous, rotten egg smell, and a poisoned state of the river. This article reflects the exact same symptoms, as related to Evergreen and the paper mill.I have never worked at the plant, but most of my family have. You shouldn't be spitting out such vile and
venomous crap, until you have walked a mile in in the shoes of a great company.Your virtuous and pompous spittal , and Buncombe Co's inability to govern, is what ran most industry out of Buncombe County. A large portion of Buncombe enjoyed drawing paychecks from this plant. Why don't you crawl, or slither back under the rock from whence you came.
Frank

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2010
This plant is rotten. So is this community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downtown Waynesville 4th of July events (Jul '12) Aug 4 Kitty Grabs Back 2
Taylor Turner Jul '17 Goodtimes 1
Elizabeth Wallace? Jul '17 Evan 1
Theresa braham Jul '17 Jade 1
Swing shift at mill Jul '17 thirstyman 1
Brown Numbered signs on I-40 (Apr '08) Jul '17 Jerry 38
Clyde Music Thread (Nov '13) Jul '17 Musikologist 10

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance