Religion notes: Immigration prayer vi...

Religion notes: Immigration prayer vigil to be held

There are 4 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Religion notes: Immigration prayer vigil to be held. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Hispanic Outreach for Learning Awareness, faith leaders, community leaders and residents will join together in a prayer vigil for the protection of immigrant families at 6 p.m. Sunday at All Souls Episcopal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 21, 2009
I will be praying for immigrants too, that they get their azzes back to Mexico.
granny

AOL

#2 Feb 21, 2009
I hope they will praying for a safe trip for the illegals back to Mexico.

“Old World Primate (Wandura)”

Since: Feb 09

Weaverville

#3 Feb 21, 2009
I hope that they will be praying for the Rio Grande to rise 2 feet and the water force at 30 knots.
McChaos

Mebane, NC

#4 Mar 22, 2009
After reading the above comments I have come to the conclusion that Asheville too has its share of schmegegges.
The immigration debate and the forces that bring people to the US are much more complex than these responses suggest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meth lab found in Canton Tue Mirror mirror 4
Where's Larry wade boyd Aug 18 As I see it 1
News Haywood County arrests (Jul '08) Aug 9 Mother of Others 21
News Sylva teacher's estranged husband charged after... (Oct '10) Jul '15 MarMathis 6
Clyde Music Thread (Nov '13) Jul '15 Musikologist 7
Local Politics Do you approve of Heath Shuler as Representative? (Oct '11) Jul '15 deano777 8
issues with Appalachian Automotive (Dec '10) Jul '15 WaynesvilleLuthier 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages