The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16552 Jul 4, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me in a all white world you would find something to hate.
Really....whats to hate about the ghetto thug blacks?

I mean they are such upstanding citizens, wonderful contributors to society, really the kind of people you want living next door to you!

You said "Trust me"....realistically, if you are black and given the track-record of blacks, who could ever trust a black?

You also said "In an all white world you would find something to hate"
If I went to a pizza place, absolutely there are things that I would not want on the pizza and would potentially hate or really dislike, but someone does like those things so its all good...urban blacks on the other hand, are more like liver and onions...no one likes it (except a small small handful), its nasty, worthless, contributes little and is vile!

So if all the liver and onions when away, life would be so much better!

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, NC

#16553 Jul 4, 2013
In an all white world white folks would find someone or something to hate. That is the nature of human beings. I almost wish I could see an all white continent with nothing but white people, white culture, with no outside influence from anyone or anything. When it eventually fails, who would they have to blame then??
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16554 Jul 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
In an all white world white folks would find someone or something to hate. That is the nature of human beings. I almost wish I could see an all white continent with nothing but white people, white culture, with no outside influence from anyone or anything. When it eventually fails, who would they have to blame then??
So you are suggesting in your own special way, that you think its blacks that keep our society afloat?

You are so effing confused and clearly your level of denial is so extreme that you are quite delusional too!

Blacks for the most part, contribute NOTHING to our society...you say a white society would fail....lets look at an entire black society whether they are mixed in with others or not...they FAIL every-time!
Any city in this country that is mostly black, is or has failed!

Look at any black leadership, if they aren't running on fear and hate, they fail. Blacks cannot sustain leadership, promise, or community!
Look at black neighborhoods, if they are soaking off the teet of taxpayers (mostly white), they fail...then again they fail just because they require help and can't do it on their own.

Even successful blacks today...most didn't earn it, it came mostly as an affirmative action, diversity elevation, free handout to blacks who clearly did not earn or were/are not the best qualified candidate.

Blacks are seemingly unable to truly "earn" anything without some special treatment, pass or some other form of handout!
a really dangerous place

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#16556 Jul 4, 2013
Americanos, this is story from little CQ Press that is THREE years old. Can you not read a calendar my northern friends? I am confident there is a newer list containing different cities. After all, little CQ Press would not have much readers if they released the same cities every year, no? BAH!
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16557 Jul 4, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>So you are suggesting in your own special way, that you think its blacks that keep our society afloat?
You are so effing confused and clearly your level of denial is so extreme that you are quite delusional too!
Blacks for the most part, contribute NOTHING to our society...you say a white society would fail....lets look at an entire black society whether they are mixed in with others or not...they FAIL every-time!
Any city in this country that is mostly black, is or has failed!
Look at any black leadership, if they aren't running on fear and hate, they fail. Blacks cannot sustain leadership, promise, or community!
Look at black neighborhoods, if they are soaking off the teet of taxpayers (mostly white), they fail...then again they fail just because they require help and can't do it on their own.
Even successful blacks today...most didn't earn it, it came mostly as an affirmative action, diversity elevation, free handout to blacks who clearly did not earn or were/are not the best qualified candidate.
Blacks are seemingly unable to truly "earn" anything without some special treatment, pass or some other form of handout!
I have to disagree about Blacks not contributing nothing to "our" society. After all the commit at least 70% of all violent crimes in this country despite being only 13% of the population. Blacks are also well represented in the NFL aka National Felon League, and the NBA aka National Buffoon Association. They also help destroy "our" once great cities like Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc. And Blacks also cause stock in Kfc, grape soda, and hot sauce to soar.

Oak Ridge, NC

#16558 Jul 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree about Blacks not contributing nothing to "our" society. After all the commit at least 70% of all violent crimes in this country despite being only 13% of the population. Blacks are also well represented in the NFL aka National Felon League, and the NBA aka National Buffoon Association. They also help destroy "our" once great cities like Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc. And Blacks also cause stock in Kfc, grape soda, and hot sauce to soar.
HILARIOUS! Just as much as white people have left their poop stain on the beautiful fabric of human history. Seeing as how they've pooped on every ethnic group they come into contact with! lol

Fayetteville, NC

#16559 Jul 4, 2013
OK Real Deal, let me speak S-L-O-W-L-Y and logically for you by answering your questions and statements.

"So you are suggesting in your own special way, that you think its blacks that keep our society afloat?"

This question is so.....well....lol I'm not even going to go into how I didn't even slightly imply that. So you can chew this statement over in your head.

"Blacks for the most part, contribute NOTHING to our society"

Well Nielsen says otherwise lol. By 2015, the black community will reach $1.1 TRILLION dollars in spending power. And don't be an even more brainless ditz and attribute it to "welfare" or "affirmative" action...you know, the excuse pathetic race chauvinists like you use to excuse the inexcusable. The fact of the matter is that millions of black people work everyday and pay taxes to "our society". To say otherwise, we BOTH know is utter LIE. That's why I constantly LOL at your classic, indoctrinated prejudice and pure ignorance.

"...you say a white society would fail....lets look at an entire black society whether they are mixed in with others or not...they FAIL every-time!
Any city in this country that is mostly black, is or has failed!"

Of course they fail lol. NO government has EVER been a total success. The Mongolians, the Romans, the Greeks, the Egyptians, the Babylonians, where are they? Gone with the Wind! You really think the Anglo-American world power will be a total success?? They're slowly losing power right now. The Brit's at one point possessed 25% of the world. "By 1922 the British Empire held sway over about 458 million people, one-fifth of the world's population at the time. The empire covered more than 33,700,000 km2 (13,012,000 sq mi), almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area." Was this a glaring success? Absolutely not! They only succeeded in further pissing off the world.

"Look at any black leadership, if they aren't running on fear and hate, they fail. Blacks cannot sustain leadership, promise, or community!"

True. However, neither can white people, friend. That's fact.

"Look at black neighborhoods, if they are soaking off the teet of taxpayers (mostly white),"

True, as white people are the majority....for now.

"they fail...then again they fail just because they require help and can't do it on their own."

True for some. However, it's no different than corporate welfare. Millionaires and billionaires can't keep their mouth off the federal teat either with their crazy tax breaks.....Ahem...do I hear TARP...ahem...do I hear GM, and Chrysler bailout...ahem...did I say that too loud? LOL

"Even successful blacks today...most didn't earn it, it came mostly as an affirmative action, diversity elevation, free handout to blacks who clearly did not earn or were/are not the best qualified candidate."

Right...like someone donated $2.2 billion dollars to Oprah Winfrey because she is black. Or like the mega hip-hop moguls, Diddy and Jay-Z. Their collective net worth is well over $1 billion dollars...and affirmative action handed them their empires. Google how Jay-Z built his empire from selling his CD's out of the trunk of his car to his 50% partnership with Def Jam. Practically the same thing happened with did. Keep digging yourself deeper with your stupidity. You know I enjoy our correspondence.

A good side point to remember is that most successful businesspersons had sponsors. EXCELLENT example, Henry Ford and his 12 investors. He eventually became one of the richest men in world history. So yes, I'm sure some wealthy black people were sponsored but sponsorship will never take the place of intellect and savvy. Without both you cannot take the initial investment and make it grow. Did I speak S-L-O-W enough for you?
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16560 Jul 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
We've seen what happens when a society is full of nothing but Blacks and it ain't pretty. Look at Haiti and Africa. In Africa even in the year 2013 you have Blacks running around naked or half naked pooping in dirt like the hyenas and baboons. They live around open sewage, eat sheet that would make a goat puke, and spawn all sorts of diseases like AIDs and the flesh eating disease(can't think of the name.) Lets examine Haiti, when the French were there, Haiti was a virtual paradise, but after Blacks revolted and ran the French out of there it has become one of the poorest nations in the world. Haiti is a tropical paradise with rich, fertile soil, that is conducive for growing various crops. Haiti is also surrounded the warm Carribean waters which are loaded with fresh seafood. Tropical weather, fertile soil, abundant seafood and still the Black man lives in a putrid, smelly, filthy, cesspool. Haiti is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere and is a giant toilet. Now look at Iceland. Iceland has few, if any natural advantages. Brutal cold, rocky terrain that makes it near impossible to grow much, and isolated from much of the outside world. And yet, despite all this, the White man has BUILT Iceland into a first world nation and Icelanders live in modern day comfort. The White man has ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR THE BLACK MAN, in fact, the Black man is a major detriment to White societies. The Black race has proven to be the most inept race, even more so than the Aborignes or South American Indian tribes. Not only are the physical differences in the White race and Black race significant but even more so is their culture and intelligence.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#16561 Jul 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree about Blacks not contributing nothing to "our" society. After all the commit at least 70% of all violent crimes in this country despite being only 13% of the population. Blacks are also well represented in the NFL aka National Felon League, and the NBA aka National Buffoon Association. They also help destroy "our" once great cities like Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc. And Blacks also cause stock in Kfc, grape soda, and hot sauce to soar.
Is Dr. Ben Carson or Thomas Sowell in your agenda anywhere?
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16562 Jul 4, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Dr. Ben Carson or Thomas Sowell in your agenda anywhere?
I've read Thomas Sowell's, "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" and happen to agree with much he's written over the years, BUT the Thomas Sowells and Jesse Petersons are the RARE exceptions. And who really knows how or what Sowells true feelings are anyhow, people will say and do anything for MONEY. Good example, look at all the so-called "conservative" talk show hosts who came out of the woodwork after Rush Limbaugh started becoming popular. I know a guy who is in the radio bidness and it is no different than any other bidness. They say we need a conservative or liberal show to fill this slot and SHAZAM! The applicant can ACT his or her way and say the what the audience wants to hear, they get the job, they get paid, and everyone is happy. Incidently, the TEA Party is a friggin JOKE. It started out good but the usual suspects hijacked it, and it is nothing but POLITICALLY CORRECT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. The TEA Party is about as legit as the WWWF.
White Power Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16563 Jul 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
You're slightly off on the NFL and NBA abbreviations. NFL is the l\ligger Felon League and the NBA is the l\ligger Bongo Association.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#16564 Jul 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I've read Thomas Sowell's, "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" and happen to agree with much he's written over the years, BUT the Thomas Sowells and Jesse Petersons are the RARE exceptions. And who really knows how or what Sowells true feelings are anyhow, people will say and do anything for MONEY. Good example, look at all the so-called "conservative" talk show hosts who came out of the woodwork after Rush Limbaugh started becoming popular. I know a guy who is in the radio bidness and it is no different than any other bidness. They say we need a conservative or liberal show to fill this slot and SHAZAM! The applicant can ACT his or her way and say the what the audience wants to hear, they get the job, they get paid, and everyone is happy. Incidently, the TEA Party is a friggin JOKE. It started out good but the usual suspects hijacked it, and it is nothing but POLITICALLY CORRECT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. The TEA Party is about as legit as the WWWF.
I might agree with the hi-jacking. The usual republican suspects or neocons.

Why are you faulting a race for a government action?
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16565 Jul 4, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I might agree with the hi-jacking. The usual republican suspects or neocons.
Why are you faulting a race for a government action?
I just happened to see your moniker and thought about what a joke the TEA party is, nothing to do with race per se, unless you want to add the exorbitant amount of "non-White" bootlicking they participate in. Their chosen candidate, Herman Cain, was the "feel good, we aren't "waycisss" selection. The whole Glenn Beck/Sarah Palin, MLK arse smooching contest from a few year back was hysterical and pathetic at the same time. It is just like the Pawn Vanity aka Shaun Hannity, if we can get Blacks to vote republican and accept conservatism, everything will be peachy bullsheet. MLK was a avowed communist, a boozehound, a woman beater, and a proven plagiarizer. And yet your blessed TEA party props him up as some patron saint because he allegedly voted republican. bwaaaaaaa, what a friggin joke. Why was the files the FBI kept on MLK sealed until the year 2027!? You want to make a bet they won't be revealed even then? Must people who knew the real MLK will surely be long dead by then. At any given TEA party rally, they'll have more Blacks or other non-whites on stage than in the entire audience. Shameless bootlicking, and it is a waste because I guarantee you those same Blacks and non-whites voted for Obama, and just laughed at those TEA party fools behind their back. GUARANTEED.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16566 Jul 4, 2013
*typo Sean Hannity and not Shaun Hannity. Hannity is better known around most circles outside the neocon circle as "Pawn Vanity" because he's such a shill for the neocon agenda.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#16567 Jul 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I just happened to see your moniker and thought about what a joke the TEA party is, nothing to do with race per se, unless you want to add the exorbitant amount of "non-White" bootlicking they participate in. Their chosen candidate, Herman Cain, was the "feel good, we aren't "waycisss" selection. The whole Glenn Beck/Sarah Palin, MLK arse smooching contest from a few year back was hysterical and pathetic at the same time. It is just like the Pawn Vanity aka Shaun Hannity, if we can get Blacks to vote republican and accept conservatism, everything will be peachy bullsheet. MLK was a avowed communist, a boozehound, a woman beater, and a proven plagiarizer. And yet your blessed TEA party props him up as some patron saint because he allegedly voted republican. bwaaaaaaa, what a friggin joke. Why was the files the FBI kept on MLK sealed until the year 2027!? You want to make a bet they won't be revealed even then? Must people who knew the real MLK will surely be long dead by then. At any given TEA party rally, they'll have more Blacks or other non-whites on stage than in the entire audience. Shameless bootlicking, and it is a waste because I guarantee you those same Blacks and non-whites voted for Obama, and just laughed at those TEA party fools behind their back. GUARANTEED.
Yea, the tea party props up MLK. He represents a populous uprising that the left takes credit for. I think MLK had some alliances with some leftist black groups, but I don't think he was himself a communist. I don't know if MLK was republican, every black in the south voted republican then. They were the only ones that let the blacks vote.

I don't know how you associate Hannity with the tea party. The guy is pretty much a neocon. Palin was one of the hi-jackers who sent the message in the wrong direction or went off message.

If you think including all Americans in the political process as boot licking, I feel sorry for you.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16568 Jul 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
HILARIOUS! Just as much as white people have left their poop stain on the beautiful fabric of human history. Seeing as how they've pooped on every ethnic group they come into contact with! lol
Funny captain denial...every other ethnic group seems to be successful in this country and the world, on the contrary blacks fail in most societies and communities including the glorious "mother land" of Africa!

The very poor came to this country from Europe, with nothing in their possession except the clothing on their back...they came to the USA and worked hard, applied work ethic and continued to press-on...the result is they survived without handouts, social programs, or complaining about or blaming anyone else.

The Jews, Persians, Indians, and Arabs came here, studied, learned, put in a good deal of effort, and are now reaping the rewards.

One constant is true over hundreds of years, blacks never change, never contribute, and never amount to anything (by-and-large).

They do keep prison guards and law enforcement in business though!

United States

#16569 Jul 4, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Funny captain denial...every other ethnic group seems to be successful in this country and the world, on the contrary blacks fail in most societies and communities including the glorious "mother land" of Africa!
The very poor came to this country from Europe, with nothing in their possession except the clothing on their back...they came to the USA and worked hard, applied work ethic and continued to press-on...the result is they survived without handouts, social programs, or complaining about or blaming anyone else.
The Jews, Persians, Indians, and Arabs came here, studied, learned, put in a good deal of effort, and are now reaping the rewards.
One constant is true over hundreds of years, blacks never change, never contribute, and never amount to anything (by-and-large).
They do keep prison guards and law enforcement in business though!
Dude you really need to read "The History of White People" by Mrs. Nell Irving Painter. Pay particular attention to how Mrs. Painter brilliantly spells out why it SEEMS that black people have not progressed as you INCESSANTLY b***h, moan, whine, cry, complain, and irritate the universe over. She could probably explain it better than I ever could. But then again, a Princeton educated beautiful black woman could never tell you anything right?? Because she didn't have to work hard to achieve the success she has right??
Matilda Shanks

Dayton, OH

#16570 Jul 4, 2013
EVERYDAY is a HOLIDAY for KFART!

I hope we've given him enough SSI, SSD, Hud Housing money, and food stamps this month!
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16571 Jul 4, 2013
Matilda Shanks wrote:
EVERYDAY is a HOLIDAY for KFART!
I hope we've given him enough SSI, SSD, Hud Housing money, and food stamps this month!
KFART right now is BBQ pigs feet smothered in chitlens and having a few cold frostie shytzmalt liquor that he paid for with his EBT card happy 4th of July! Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16572 Jul 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you really need to read "The History of White People" by Mrs. Nell Irving Painter. Pay particular attention to how Mrs. Painter brilliantly spells out why it SEEMS that black people have not progressed as you INCESSANTLY b***h, moan, whine, cry, complain, and irritate the universe over. She could probably explain it better than I ever could. But then again, a Princeton educated beautiful black woman could never tell you anything right?? Because she didn't have to work hard to achieve the success she has right??
Its funny, I wonder if your Mrs. Nell Irving Painter, really did earn the equal right to be in Princeton, or is she yet another product of affirmative action and a handout society?

In any event, when it comes to matters of black and white or rather "black vs white", a black will nearly always side with the black regardless of facts, logic and reason!
This is proven daily and is a statistical fact that blacks will side with blacks over whites nearly 98 to 100 % of the time!
Therefore, any opinion of a black as it relates to what we have been talking about, will only be considered if it is a logical and rational conversation based on realistic and critical thought!

The black condition is a result of the black attitude! Period end of story!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 1 hr Waste of life 1,086
flora cops have nothing better to do with there... (Jun '09) Sep 24 Nana 13 11
flora pd (Oct '10) Sep 24 Nana 13 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep 21 BigDan 59
M-Tek Aug '14 employee 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug '14 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Carla Hughes' Murder Trial Delayed until Summer (Jan '08) Jun '14 JTTJ 343
Canton Dating
Find my Match

Canton Jobs

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Canton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]