The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,208

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#12800 Jan 13, 2013
While Kfart is "racist" to a point, he is healthy about his "racism." There is nothing wrong at all with defending your racial kinsmen up to a point. Kfart has admitted his Black kinfolks are extremely lacking in many of the rules and traits which govern a first world civilized society. But while we do criticize the Kfart, it is only natural and healthy for him to defend his race somewhat, but what I do find interesting is that Kfart will acknowledge Black aka "urban yufe" crime and other misadventures. Kfart is a rare breed in the Black race and far from being a "sellout" or a "wannabe." If you ask me, the Kfart is completely natural and normal and I wish all Blacks were like the fartmeister. Hell, I wish my beloved White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through the phonieness and bullsheet. The differences between the White race and the Black race are more pronounced not only physically, but emotionally, intellectually, as well than the White man compared to any other race. Even Abraham Lincoln stated this, and said that Whites and Blacks would NEVER cohabit in the same society sucessfully, there are just too many differences. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FINALLY WAKE UP AND SEE THAT DIEVERSITY SIMPLY ISN'T NATURAL!! Homogeneous societies would benefit all races. The Browning of America & the West isn't pro-Black or pro-multiculturalism, but is nothing more than a hateful anti-White agenda orchestrated by the globalist and Zionist supremacist to bring down the White Gentile countries of the world. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.

The following message is paid for by the White Pride Worldwide foundation of America, we are committed to restoring all White lands to their founding stock. We are committed to true diversity and restoring Africa for Africans, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, for Whites, Japan for Japanese etc. White Power & White Pride in 2013!!!
5273-1212
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#12801 Jan 13, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
yo klmart,mah mama dun reads yo poasts an sez das yall woodnt lass one day pikkin cotton or doin any real negro work.
yo woman told me you got a real small dck fo a blk man.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12802 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>yo woman told me you got a real small dck fo a blk man.
Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!

CorkyDclown

United States

#12803 Jan 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
While Kfart is "racist" to a point, he is healthy about his "racism." There is nothing wrong at all with defending your racial kinsmen up to a point. Kfart has admitted his Black kinfolks are extremely lacking in many of the rules and traits which govern a first world civilized society. But while we do criticize the Kfart, it is only natural and healthy for him to defend his race somewhat, but what I do find interesting is that Kfart will acknowledge Black aka "urban yufe" crime and other misadventures. Kfart is a rare breed in the Black race and far from being a "sellout" or a "wannabe." If you ask me, the Kfart is completely natural and normal and I wish all Blacks were like the fartmeister. Hell, I wish my beloved White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through the phonieness and bullsheet. The differences between the White race and the Black race are more pronounced not only physically, but emotionally, intellectually, as well than the White man compared to any other race. Even Abraham Lincoln stated this, and said that Whites and Blacks would NEVER cohabit in the same society sucessfully, there are just too many differences. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FINALLY WAKE UP AND SEE THAT DIEVERSITY SIMPLY ISN'T NATURAL!! Homogeneous societies would benefit all races. The Browning of America & the West isn't pro-Black or pro-multiculturalism, but is nothing more than a hateful anti-White agenda orchestrated by the globalist and Zionist supremacist to bring down the White Gentile countries of the world. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.
The following message is paid for by the White Pride Worldwide foundation of America, we are committed to restoring all White lands to their founding stock. We are committed to true diversity and restoring Africa for Africans, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, for Whites, Japan for Japanese etc. White Power & White Pride in 2013!!!
5273-1212
Do to network difficulties the T.N.B channel will be suspended indefinitely stay tuned for further updates or until these primates decide to act like civilized people,yo s.h.y.t.s.t.e.a.k. pull up your pants you sh!t stained fecal critter.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#12804 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!
come on now dawg dont you fret ,I'll take good care of her I promise. when she is done cleaning the shttr and blowing me I'll send the little woman packin. Don't blame the white man ,You know how your women make good housengaz
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12805 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>come on now dawg dont you fret ,I'll take good care of her I promise. when she is done cleaning the shttr and blowing me I'll send the little woman packin. Don't blame the white man ,You know how your women make good housengaz
You can have the fat ho. She no good no mo! I wore her out like I did yo momma. Remember when I sent that lard bucket back to you!
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#12806 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!
P.S. Daddy is very proud , He told me to tell you His Great Grandfather use to own your Great Grandfather.
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#12807 Jan 13, 2013
Hey Shyteaky, wat up dawg? Wat the hell happened to Tarbaby Jones the main philly in yo stable of hoes U pimpin' out in Dtroit? I axed sum kneegrow at work named Tyrone Green wat he thought about that hoe and the kneegrow claimed dat Tarbaby is a skrait up freaky deaky fo 200 ends. 1212/2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12808 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. Daddy is very proud , He told me to tell you His Great Grandfather use to own your Great Grandfather.
And to think, NOW I OWN YOU! LMAO!

BWAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WPWW

Commerce, GA

#12809 Jan 13, 2013
Kingfish 2016!!!!!

White Pride Worldwide has now officially endorsed The Kingfish as its candidate for POTUS in 2016!!

The following announcement has been approved and sponsered by White Pride Worldwide 1212. Let's make the White House WHITE AGAIN. Elect Kingfish 2016!!
Emendation

United States

#12810 Jan 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
5273-1212
Stop the hate what a joke. Sock puppet make up your mind what side the fence you want to play on. White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through the phonieness and bullsheet, you mean like yourself. Fake wigger. What's the code 5372/1212 Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwfuctard!
Emendation

United States

#12811 Jan 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
5273-1212
Apparently you never been victimized having a love one ripped from your arms. STFU FUCTARD SELL OUT CLOWN 5372/1212 code for one dum ass cracker.
Emendation

United States

#12812 Jan 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Kingfish 2016!!!!!
White Pride Worldwide has now officially endorsed The Kingfish as its candidate for POTUS in 2016!!
The following announcement has been approved and sponsered by White Pride Worldwide 1212. Let's make the White House WHITE AGAIN. Elect Kingfish 2016!!
White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through WPWW phonieness and bullsheet. 5372/1212 fuctard call home
Emendation

United States

#12813 Jan 13, 2013
CorkyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Do to network difficulties the T.N.B channel will be suspended indefinitely stay tuned for further updates or until these primates decide to act like civilized people,yo s.h.y.t.s.t.e.a.k. pull up your pants you sh!t stained fecal critter.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
Will the real clown stand up not you WPWW sit your ass down. 5372/1212 fuctard.
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#12814 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And to think, NOW I OWN YOU! LMAO!
BWAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So how do I taste? Think about that tonight when your kissing your wife good night! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!! silly instantclownpusse tricks are for kids! You been served BEOOOOOTCH!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12815 Jan 13, 2013
I can feel the love tonight. It feels like rolling around in the sack with PUMPKINS fat mother again. She can take your breath away, especially if the lard asssssssssssss lands on top! LMAO! HA!HA!HA!HA!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAA!

Emendation

United States

#12816 Jan 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
5273-1212
. How about being from the human race. Murder is murder, thugs are thugs, stop all the race classification, we all bleed red fuctard. 53721212
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#12818 Jan 13, 2013
Emendation wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the real clown stand up not you WPWW sit your ass down. 5372/1212 fuctard.
Whatsa matta you fecal stained enema mouthed illiterate imebecile. Whatsa matta douche did you and your boyfriend Tyrone get all up in arms after watching that Hymieweird fairytale "Django Unchained?" I really feel your pain douchebag. Now take a teaspoon of 5372 and a couple of 1212's and shut your ignorant and semi-illiterate sissified arse up. Do you hear me douchebag? Well do you?
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#12819 Jan 13, 2013
"We all bleed red." Shut up you stoopid, inculcated, mindless, parrot, useful idiot, and useless tool. Now go back to your original job as a peter puffer in that sissified, wannabe "hip" city of Austin, Texas while I promote the truth. Do you understand you mindless, brainwashed, warped, semi-illiterate, zombiebot? Well do you? Now go prepare yourself an enema of 5372 and rinse with 1212. You've been served you ignorant douchebag. Now you're dismissed and invited to take your trolling arse to your nearest gay bar.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12820 Jan 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
5273-1212
Thanks for the "compliments" I guess. Lol I will always defend my HUMAN race. Enjoy your Pan-Aryanism while it lasts. The time is coming when humanity will slip out of this racial coma and embrace each other as we all are, brothers and sisters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 50 min EccleiastesNineFi... 1,070
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Tue amw 13
afraid 2 date (Feb '14) Mon Fun for all 4
Madison Ms School kitchen staff (calvin younger... Sep 13 wildcat 1
LOL amber alert for Mexican kids Sep 12 gulf 1
Looking for LTR Sep 12 Frank 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Sep 11 serfs up 26
•••
•••

Canton Jobs