UAW battles Nissan over union at Miss...

UAW battles Nissan over union at Mississippi plant

There are 1 comment on the The Tennessean story from Oct 15, 2013, titled UAW battles Nissan over union at Mississippi plant. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

The United Auto Workers union has taken a page from its organizing efforts at the Chattanooga Volkswagen plant in its ongoing campaign to unionize Nissan's Canton, Miss., workers, turning to the automaker's international unions to help put pressure on the company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

JohnJett

Maumee, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2013
I live in Toledo, Ohio. These UAW Workers here can't compete with you in the south. They are about out of the bail out money Obama gave them. The UAW is the attack dogs sent to get you to unionize in hopes that your foreign companies would abandon you and so, eliminate their competition. The UAW doesn't care about you. You southern workers are worth investing in, don't let these UAW thugs mess it up for you. Without a Federal Bail Out, northern union workers aren't worth investing in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
negro free tv 4 hr Terry 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Dominican 17 21,055
News Mississippi boy found dead after kidnapped in r... Thu pgh 8
Allergy Sufferers May 21 Sneezy 1
mark anthony traina v. lrmc: legal update: 05/1... May 18 fatuous1 1
Ridgeland lost to the blacks May 15 Fall 5
Wake up, our Food and Water is being Poisoned. Apr 29 Harold 9

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages