County Commission Candidate Says Fica...

County Commission Candidate Says Ficano Should Be Impeachable

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 10, 2012, titled County Commission Candidate Says Ficano Should Be Impeachable. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Wayne County Commission Candidate Shannon Price said in a news release Tuesday the Wayne County Commission should act quickly to close a loophole in the Wayne County Charter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

kev

Taylor, MI

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Live!!! From the Guardian building in downtown detroit Michigan....... it's the Robert ficano show!!
kev

Taylor, MI

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Please do not give this guy free airtime anymore unless channel 2 obliges him.
kev

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2012
To be.honest with u I never considered local politics of any importance when I was in my teens. But with all the corruption they have always had they r just begging to get noticed. A lot of Michigan's problems stems from down right greed and a lack of vision to be accountable to the public. The airport drama needed to be addressed importantly. If the cat would have never been let out of the bag things would never get done expediently with proper care to not violate rules. So many conflicts of interest were apparent here. Is this why.Michigan has this vague malicious communications law to keep public from voicing true beliefs while stealing the taxpayers trust?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another Detroit area doctor charged in female g... 22 hr Saw 2
livonia messing with chris martin but let the ... Wed watching livonia 1
News Doctor, wife in genital mutilation case want ou... Wed watching livonia 1
News Nets Still Ignore: More Arrests in U.S. Female ... Apr 25 watching livonia 1
stables bar owner ron abraham had to jump some ... Apr 24 watching livonia 1
Review: Carlson Catering Co (May '13) Apr 22 Etrueblood 4
News Town hall connects residents with legislators Apr 17 Whip Nude Cheeks 2

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages