Wong raises more money than Donnelly

Wong raises more money than Donnelly

There are 5 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Wong raises more money than Donnelly. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Mayoral candidate Lisa Wong raised about $2,200 more than her opponent, longtime City Councilor Thomas Donnelly, according to campaign finance reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

gary

Cambridge, MA

#1 Oct 30, 2007
Funny that Tom Donnelly received $500 from his daughter and son?? Does his son work??

Rumors have it the kid was just arrested in Worcester
Giustina

AOL

#2 Oct 30, 2007
Once again Mr Donnelly shows his lack of restraint in spending. Can the choice at the polls be any more obvious?
Anon

Rockland, MA

#3 Oct 30, 2007
Nobody is counting Donnelly's monster truck from Maine? Gas alone costs more than $50 for that thing.
Native

Plainville, CT

#4 Oct 30, 2007
Wow! She brought more money in, spent less, and has an emergency fund. Do you think maybe she's inflated her numbers? Or, I wonder if she's just trying to steel credit from the Halloween goblins. Mr. Donnelly, on the other hand is just shoveling it away. Boy! I bet he could use a good finger pull right about now!
Anon

Rutland, MA

#5 Oct 30, 2007
Why is Tom Donnely using a printing company from Canton? Doesn't he support local businesses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Boston Tae Kwon Do Academy (Jan '14) Jul 21 DistractedGeek 10
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Dedham Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Canton May '17 VictorOrians 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Norwood, MA (Jul '16) May '17 IHateKickboxing 30
Beatles For Sale returns to E. Walpole in June May '17 Beatleman 1
Scott Carrara (Mar '09) May '17 Bunkie 206
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Walpole May '17 VictorOrians 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance