Dunkin' Donuts pulls online Rachel Ra...

Dunkin' Donuts pulls online Rachel Ray ad

There are 39 comments on the Daily Breeze story from May 29, 2008, titled Dunkin' Donuts pulls online Rachel Ray ad. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Dunkin' Donuts has pulled an online advertisement featuring Rachael Ray after complaints that a fringed black-and-white scarf that the celebrity chef wore in the ad offers symbolic support for Muslim extremism ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cute but dippy

Chico, CA

#26 May 30, 2008
Knowing Rachel, w/her cute dippy ways, I am sure she was very unaware what she was wearing. I certainly would not have thought anything of it. Zeez, people, can't we get a life?
newanarchy

Dallas, TX

#30 May 30, 2008
There are no Maybes wrote:
Nobodies buying this old, much repeated bullsh!t, get over it.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#31 May 30, 2008
LookAtMe wrote:
Thank God for the scarf. If you are in my age range you can wear it to hide your turkey waddle and wrinkled neck.
Or if you're lucky, your hickey.
Malkin

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33 May 31, 2008
Malkin sounds like a terrorist.
Prince

UAE

#34 May 31, 2008
OMG taking out an ad for such an ignorant reason! GROW UP AMERICA!!!
Republican Sean

Charlton, MA

#35 May 31, 2008
Malkin wrote:
Malkin sounds like a terrorist.
No actually Michelle Malkin is a decent person, Rachael Ray is not a good person who goes and wears a symbol of hate against America. Who in the hell does she think she is to sympathize to one of our worst enemys in the middle East who would slice her head in a heartbeat?
Republican Sean

Charlton, MA

#36 May 31, 2008
omg wrote:
Leave it to Michelle Malkin to bring this up...That girl is such a right-winged witch.
Leave the little chef girl alone!
Rachael Ray should move to the middle East as much as she loves to give sympathy to our foreign national enemys. This is only gonna hurt Rachael Rays reputation, and if she is such a good person, why the hell isnt she down in Iraq entertaining our troops. She is very anti-American
Republican Sean

Charlton, MA

#37 May 31, 2008
calguy wrote:
Vote McBush for President or Live in Fear of Terrorists like Rachel Ray. Thank God for Micelle Malkin and God bless FOX News.
Yes i totally agree, its people like Rachael Ray of why people in America are now living in fear. So many American journalist have died in Iraq from the hands of one of these scums who claim that God allowed them to do it. Makes me wonder if Rachael Ray would take part on a be-heading. Knowing her for wearing that symbol of hate against America, she would aid one of our enemys in Iraq. I am not an Angelina Jolie fan and we all know she is not a Bush fan either. But at least i will give it to Angelina Jolie is that she went down to Iraq to give support to our fighting men and women which which is more than i can say for Rachael Rays un-patriotic ***
Republican Sean

Charlton, MA

#38 May 31, 2008
Debra27 wrote:
I find her annoying, but get real! Stuff like this is so idiotic, there is a whole conspiracy sect running around saying stupid things...To me, it's like the boy that cried 'wolf'. If/when there is some real threat, people will be so burned out from this other sh^t, no one will pay attention.
Fashion cops, yep.
Thats your oppinion, but this is why we get hit by a nother 911 attack because people like you just brush it off like its no big deal. Why couldnt Rachael Rays stylist pick a different color for a scarf? Why did she pick that design? Something is sketchy about this whole ordeal
Republican Sean

Charlton, MA

#39 May 31, 2008
Its just as well they yank the ad, i mean who is not gonna complain about an eyesore like that. Rachael Ray sounds evil to me, wearing a muslim scarf that resembles a keffiyeh is no wonder why many international airports are beefing up their security. If i saw someone like that approaching the security checkpoint, i would have her luggage searched from top to bottom. This is why homeland security has a tight watch on suspicious terrorist activities that may occur
Republican Sean

Charlton, MA

#40 May 31, 2008
seadeejay wrote:
conservative commentator Michelle Malkin must be nothing short of an idiot. For her to critize something without a thorough investigation just proves that she is definitely in the shallow end of the gene pool.
You must be a democrat which is no surprise, listen bud, Michelle Malkin is the real true patriot, she speaks her mind intellectly. Rachael Ray is losing some fans due to that hate symbol she wore, and this is who we want to do the Dunkin donuts ad?? No way, lets all ship Rachael Rays un-patriot ass to the middle East and see how much she likes it there. Who wouldnt complain? I would if i see someone no matter if they are famous or not wearing a muslim extremist symbol.
JackRabbit

Waianae, HI

#41 May 31, 2008
seadeejay wrote:
conservative commentator Michelle Malkin must be nothing short of an idiot. For her to critize something without a thorough investigation just proves that she is definitely in the shallow end of the gene pool.
http://jackrabbitcafe.blogspot.com/2008/05/un...
music

Los Angeles, CA

#42 May 31, 2008
Republican Sean wrote:
<quoted text>Thats your oppinion, but this is why we get hit by a nother 911 attack because people like you just brush it off like its no big deal. Why couldnt Rachael Rays stylist pick a different color for a scarf? Why did she pick that design? Something is sketchy about this whole ordeal
It seems your issue is with Rachel Ray's stylist, but why attack Rachel ? The only unpatriotic act is you condemning someone without any proof other than paranoia. Everything is not political in the world. Again , Where is your edvidence for your Charges ?
J Q Citizen

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#43 May 31, 2008
Republican Sean wrote:
<quoted text>No actually Michelle Malkin is a decent person, Rachael Ray is not a good person who goes and wears a symbol of hate against America. Who in the hell does she think she is to sympathize to one of our worst enemys in the middle East who would slice her head in a heartbeat?
Slow down. That wasn't a kaffiyeh. She was wearing a scarf that had a paisley design.
Chef

Acton, CA

#44 May 31, 2008
Republican Sean wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a democrat which is no surprise, listen bud, Michelle Malkin is the real true patriot, she speaks her mind intellectly. Rachael Ray is losing some fans due to that hate symbol she wore, and this is who we want to do the Dunkin donuts ad?? No way, lets all ship Rachael Rays un-patriot ass to the middle East and see how much she likes it there. Who wouldnt complain? I would if i see someone no matter if they are famous or not wearing a muslim extremist symbol.
If you truly believe this then you are delusional and mentally unstable.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#45 May 31, 2008
Republican Sean wrote:
<quoted text>Thats your oppinion, but this is why we get hit by a nother 911 attack because people like you just brush it off like its no big deal. Why couldnt Rachael Rays stylist pick a different color for a scarf? Why did she pick that design? Something is sketchy about this whole ordeal
yes, it is my opinion that Rachel Ray's attire does not constitute a yellow alert on the terrorism scale.

I do believe we will be attacked again on our own soil, but not because of questionable fasion decisions. To me, this is a non-story - perhaps a diversion?
newanarchy

Dallas, TX

#47 May 31, 2008
Republican Sean wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a democrat which is no surprise, listen bud, Michelle Malkin is the real true patriot, she speaks her mind intellectly. Rachael Ray is losing some fans due to that hate symbol she wore, and this is who we want to do the Dunkin donuts ad?? No way, lets all ship Rachael Rays un-patriot ass to the middle East and see how much she likes it there. Who wouldnt complain? I would if i see someone no matter if they are famous or not wearing a muslim extremist symbol.
After reading your multitude of posts I've concluded that you're a brilliant satirist or a complete dumb @ss. One or the other.
music

Los Angeles, CA

#48 May 31, 2008
Republican Sean wrote:
<quoted text>Rachael Ray should move to the middle East as much as she loves to give sympathy to our foreign national enemys. This is only gonna hurt Rachael Rays reputation, and if she is such a good person, why the hell isnt she down in Iraq entertaining our troops. She is very anti-American
I just watched "Ramsey's Kitchen" and notice the cooks offen were black and white strip aprons and head caps and towels . Do you have any problem with that ?(mention your problem and Gordon will take you in the back and kick your b**t)
Andrew Simon

Santa Ana, CA

#49 Jun 2, 2008
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text> To me, this is a non-story - perhaps a diversion?
Republicans? Diversion? NO...

Oh, that's right. We get attacked by a Saudi national in Afganistan so we send 150,000 troops to Iraq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randal Moller " is a thief " (Feb '14) Apr 9 David Moller sr 11
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Apr 6 daisymay32738 581
Norwood Honor Society Presents Kids' Birthday B... Apr 4 JeanBHall 1
News Illegal immigrant who tortured dog gets prison ... Mar 27 tomin cali 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) Mar '18 earl 16
News Baskin-Robbins Announces Expansion In Toronto, ... Mar '18 had a shop there 1
News Owner told Stoughton police: I want my dog back! (Oct '09) Feb '18 RobSucks 213

Canton Jobs

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages