Blumenthal Seeks To Help Tweeter's Cu...

Blumenthal Seeks To Help Tweeter's Customers

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Blumenthal Seeks To Help Tweeter's Customers. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

State Attorney General Richard Blumenthal promised Wednesday night to do all he can to help Tweeter customers recover the hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and merchandise that has been seized in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

greg

Oakdale, CT

#1 Dec 4, 2008
The "dog" remains on the Courant's short lease bascially rewriting the AG's press releases in the wake of his advice of hooking one's house up like a gas grill with propane.
He should be gone in the next round of Courant layoffs. I'm sure the Courant's lawyers are all over that.
new power gen IV

Vernon Rockville, CT

#4 Dec 5, 2008
The "dog" remains on the Courant's short lease bascially rewriting the AG's press releases in the wake of his advice of hooking one's house up like a gas grill with propane.

Propane is "Old USA". Learn from Detroit! You are history..
Robert

East Hampton, CT

#5 Dec 7, 2008
Yale Law School graduated two slicksters: Slick Willie (Clinton) and Richard Slickenthal.
motion

Meriden, CT

#6 Dec 7, 2008
to any customers out there who made a credit card purchase at a Tweeter liquidaion you may have noticed that an imprint of your card was taken. with the abrubt shutdown of the stores and the corporate office in Canton, MA. your personal information (name, address, phone number, credit card number) is now floating around on those large receipts. you need to be concerned about the security of your personal info. your social security numbers are recorded on Tweeter credit card applications held at store level. yet another concern.
Joe P

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2008
Does anyone have any further news on the dispostion of this bk?? Its amazing how you can be owed money by these crooks, and there is no news provided to anyone in the circle of people who have been ripped off....what did people do before the internet..sigh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review- I Love Kickboxing Randolph (Aug '15) Fri Brittany 25
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Feb 16 valerie zurlo 561
ILKB - Easton/Stoughton (May '16) Feb 12 krl781 7
News Stoughton sergeant guilty of attempted extortio... (Jul '07) Feb 4 REC-ME2 2,760
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Norwood, MA (Jul '16) Jan 28 Anonymous 27
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Jan 26 Carol white 11
ILKB norwood Jan '17 Jpringle 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages