Amy Bishop charged in brother's 1986 ...

Amy Bishop charged in brother's 1986 shooting death

There are 54 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Amy Bishop charged in brother's 1986 shooting death. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A biology professor charged with killing three of her colleagues at an Alabama university has been indicted in the 1986 shooting death of her brother in Massachusetts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amused

Newton Center, MA

#41 Jun 28, 2010
CatmomDu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometime we have to change your handle to "Amusing"!
LOL
Now he's claiming that his statement that it is illegal to carry a firearm openly is not an assertion about firearms laws. He backpedals so well he could win the Tour de France facing backwards.

“Watch out for my shivs”

Since: Feb 09

Do troll busters become trolls

#42 Jun 28, 2010
Dracut Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>No, it comes with Kibbe, stuffed grape leaves and cabbage rolls, stuffed pepper, rice, green beans and a tomato sauce.(Stuffing is ground lamb & rice).
Sound delicious!
Patriot

South Weymouth, MA

#43 Jun 28, 2010
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Now he's claiming
"Now he's claiming." Who are you talking to, fool? I'm talking to YOU. I think I understand now. You have no actual life so you troll the forums living out your virtual fantasy world.

I provided the link proving to YOU that she broke the law. The DA substantiates my claim. Yet you just dismiss it with a rhetorical "Thanks for the link." and continue talking in circles. You know you're wrong but continue blathering. You said she obtained her guns legally. Maybe so. I never denied that because I have no idea where she got them. But I stand by my statement. You can't carry a loaded gun openly in public, and you certainly can't fire one in your house. If you think I'm wrong, by all means, PLEASE give me and the police chief a demonstration. I'll certainly sit outside and watch with amusement while they put the straight jacket on you.

My contention is and point I make; We don't need new gun laws when the police don't enforce the ones we have.

What is YOUR point?

I know. You don't have one. You're just an anonymous argumentative sissy trolling cyber space.
Patriot

South Weymouth, MA

#44 Jun 28, 2010
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, all of Amy Bishop's victims were killed with legally obtained weapons. The shotgun belonged to her brother. The gun used in the Alabama shootings was apparently legally obtained in NH and legally possessed in Alabama. So the Massachusetts gun laws, which do not control transactions in NH or possession of guns in Alabama are essentially irrelevant.
Your entire statement is irrelevant. I never said she bought the guns illegally. You just ASSumed again.
Bagdad Harry

United States

#45 Jun 29, 2010
Dracut Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to add; Especially if he had your jammies on!
And that was a w-t-f stare......
And the bottoms were backwards...
you wouldn't tell anybody would you DR?
Wanna go camping??
Dracut Retiree

Tewksbury, MA

#46 Jun 30, 2010
Bagdad Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
And the bottoms were backwards...
you wouldn't tell anybody would you DR?
Wanna go camping??


You can count on me, my lips are sealed!

Camping?? Ohhh, the thought of being in that tent gives me the shivers...
Bagdad Harry

United States

#47 Jun 30, 2010
Dracut Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You can count on me, my lips are sealed!
Camping?? Ohhh, the thought of being in that tent gives me the shivers...
Was a play in the old limerick
IF you woke in a tent with your underwear on backwards and your butt all greased up...would you tell anybody?
Want to go camping?

“Watch out for my shivs”

Since: Feb 09

Do troll busters become trolls

#48 Jul 1, 2010
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now he's claiming." Who are you talking to, fool? I'm talking to YOU. I think I understand now. You have no actual life so you troll the forums living out your virtual fantasy world.
I provided the link proving to YOU that she broke the law. The DA substantiates my claim. Yet you just dismiss it with a rhetorical "Thanks for the link." and continue talking in circles. You know you're wrong but continue blathering. You said she obtained her guns legally. Maybe so. I never denied that because I have no idea where she got them. But I stand by my statement. You can't carry a loaded gun openly in public, and you certainly can't fire one in your house. If you think I'm wrong, by all means, PLEASE give me and the police chief a demonstration. I'll certainly sit outside and watch with amusement while they put the straight jacket on you.
My contention is and point I make; We don't need new gun laws when the police don't enforce the ones we have.
What is YOUR point?
I know. You don't have one. You're just an anonymous argumentative sissy trolling cyber space.
My, my.. you certainly are hotheaded.
I wish you'd realize you're preaching to the choir. No need to name call.. "Amused" always makes intelligent points, and is excellent at ferreting out case law.
But Amy did carry that gun loaded, openly, in public when she went to that bodyshop to demand a car. So your point about existing laws not being enforced in her case is a good one.

“Watch out for my shivs”

Since: Feb 09

Do troll busters become trolls

#49 Jul 1, 2010
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now he's claiming." Who are you talking to, fool? I'm talking to YOU. I think I understand now. You have no actual life so you troll the forums living out your virtual fantasy world.
I provided the link proving to YOU that she broke the law. The DA substantiates my claim. Yet you just dismiss it with a rhetorical "Thanks for the link." and continue talking in circles. You know you're wrong but continue blathering. You said she obtained her guns legally. Maybe so. I never denied that because I have no idea where she got them. But I stand by my statement. You can't carry a loaded gun openly in public, and you certainly can't fire one in your house. If you think I'm wrong, by all means, PLEASE give me and the police chief a demonstration. I'll certainly sit outside and watch with amusement while they put the straight jacket on you.
My contention is and point I make; We don't need new gun laws when the police don't enforce the ones we have.
What is YOUR point?
I know. You don't have one. You're just an anonymous argumentative sissy trolling cyber space.
btw.. it was me who said "thanks for the link", not "Amused".

“Watch out for my shivs”

Since: Feb 09

Do troll busters become trolls

#50 Jul 1, 2010
Bagdad Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Was a play in the old limerick
IF you woke in a tent with your underwear on backwards and your butt all greased up...would you tell anybody?
Want to go camping?
eeeeeuuuuuuww!
Dracut Retiree

Tewksbury, MA

#51 Jul 1, 2010
CatmomDu wrote:
<quoted text>
eeeeeuuuuuuww!
I am with you!
Patriot

South Weymouth, MA

#52 Jul 7, 2010
CatmomDu wrote:
<quoted text>
btw.. it was me who said "thanks for the link", not "Amused".
My bad. Sorry.

http://oathkeepers.ning.com/page/dont-feed-th...
Brench

Portland, OR

#53 Dec 10, 2014
Kevin wrote:
They should not waste the time and money. Amy will either be executed, or spend the rest of her life in an Alabama jail.
They should go after her mother, the one who testified it was an accident, or delehunt, for negligence.
All three are equally liable for the deaths in Alabama.
It's not Delehunt's fault. It is very definitely Polio's fault, the police chief at the time, who *allowed* her mother to have the last word, and never investigated. Whose mother wouldn't do whatever they could, including lying, to save their child (in this case her only remaining child)?

Polio should spend the rest of his life in jail, especially since without him, those three murder victims in Alabama would still be alive.
Kundrot dionkie

West Bridgewater, MA

#54 Dec 16, 2014
Too bad it wasn't the short fingered sissy dionkie!!! Just think of the welfare savings over the past 20 yrs!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eleventh Birthday Jan 11 Ulfhednar 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) Jan 9 Raydot 13
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Dec 27 Dmf 576
News Snowy owls listed as vulnerable as climate thre... Dec 26 Hoot 1
Niko Kampouris Nov '17 Curious Girl 1
Beware Dental Associates of Walpole Nov '17 pmcd404 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Norwood, MA (Jul '16) Nov '17 Julianne 31

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages