stoughton police trials

Posted in the Canton Forum

INJUSTICE

Foxboro, MA

#1 Jul 10, 2007
AS THE TESTIMONY UNFOLDS IN THE DEDHAM SUPERIOR COURT. THE STOUGHTON POLICE TRIALS SMELL. THE DA GEORGE JABOUR IS ANOTHER HIGH AND MIGHTY PROSECUTOR AND IN THE END HE WILL BE RESIGNING AND CRYING LIKE THE DUKE LACROSSE PROSECUTOR. THE FACTS ARE A MESS NOT ONE PERSON THE PROSECUTION HAS QUESTIONED AS THEIR WITNESS HAS ANY CREDIBILITY. ONE STOUGHTON MAN WHO HAS PRIOR GUN CHARGES AND A VIOLENT PAST ASKS WHY 3 POLICE OFFICERS NEEDED TO ARREST HIM? ANOTHER DEADBEAT BUSINESS MAN IF THAT'S WHAT HE SHOULD BE CALLED. I THINK IT SHOULD BE MORE LIKE COWARD IS WONDERING WHY HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR SECURITIES FRAUD WHEN HE TAKES $10,000 FROM A FRIEND FOR AN INVESTMENT AND SPENDS THE MONEY WITH NO INTENTIONS OF GIVING IT BACK. YES AFTER HE HAS BEEN PROSECUTED BY THE SEC FOR FRAUD AND LOST HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE 2 TIMES OVER 7 YEARS AGO. HE ALSO HAS AN EXTREMELY POOR HABIT OF WRITING BAD CHECKS. A POLICE LT THAT ADMITTED HE FOLLOWS ALL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES AND SMOKES TOBACCO ON A REGULAR BASIS. THIS IS NOT ONLY A POLICY OF THE STOUGHTON POLICE IT IS A LAW IN MA YOU CANNOT SMOKE TOBACCO PRODUCTS ON OR OFF DUTY. THIS SHOULD BE A SIT COM AND GEORGE JABOUR SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS.
we shall see

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jul 15, 2007
This appears to be a witch hunt to me. The prosecutor trumped up the charges. But where any laws broken?
INJUSTICE

Brookline, MA

#3 Jul 20, 2007
I AGREE, READ THE FACTS AT WWW.SNYDERSSTOUGHTON.COM IT'S VERY AMUSING READING LT BLOUNT'S TESTIMONY. I THINK ALL OF A SUDDEN HE HAS ALZHEIMER'S AND CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING.
A joke

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2007
Egbert really showed what a couple of clowns Blount and Hill (or is it Hill "s") are. This whole trial is a complete waste of taxpayers money.
INJUSTICE

Foxboro, MA

#5 Jul 20, 2007
I AGREE!
A jole

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Jul 21, 2007
Does anyone know what happened during Cohens cross examination by Jabour?
INJUSTICE

Foxboro, MA

#7 Jul 21, 2007
AFTER 3 YEARS OF INVESTIGATION AND 47 WITNESSES HE CROSSED COHEN FOR UNDER 2 HOURS. JABOUR SHOULD HANG UP HIS HAT AND GO BACK TO PROCESSING PAPERWORK FOR REAL ESTATE CLOSINGS. MAYBE WHEN HE MAKES HIS CLOSING STATEMENT HE CAN WEAR A CLOWN OUTFIT AND PAINT HIS FACE. HE DIDN'T MAKE ONE VALID POINT. THE WHOLE COURT ROOM WAS LAUGHING AT HIM.
INJUSTICE

Foxboro, MA

#8 Jul 21, 2007
TruthPlease

Quincy, MA

#9 Jul 26, 2007
Snyder wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the nose! Don't beleive everyting you read and ESPECIALLY not from the "man in shades" - what a joke!
Witch Hunt

Brockton, MA

#10 Jul 27, 2007
The guy who was arrested at the Stoughton Motor Mart, Viverito, never made a complaint to the police department. Five years after his arrest he was contacted by wanna be chief Lt. Chamberlin. As Hills testified in this case he had two outstanding warrants out of Texas for his arrest. It's unfortunate that D.A. William Keating would prosecute two police officer for doing their jobs. Just look at the witnesses for the prosecution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celebrate Chanukah in Stoughton (Dec '12) 22 hr Kundrot dionkie 217
dionkie blows (Aug '13) 22 hr Truth 334
Doink Rules Sun Doink C 118
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Sun Malden Resident 1,167
What do you like best about CW??? (Jul '10) Sep 26 Kundrot dionkie 1,307
What is the #1 Walsh Accomplishment (Jan '10) Sep 26 Kundrot dionkie 489
What do you like about Shades?? (Apr '13) Sep 25 Kundrot dionkie 348

Canton News Video

Canton Jobs

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Canton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]