Talk Of Trash, But No Trash Talk -- C...

Talk Of Trash, But No Trash Talk --

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 18, 2007, titled Talk Of Trash, But No Trash Talk -- In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The last board of selectmen's meeting before an upcoming local election can be a volatile affair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Careful Spender in Canton

Lebanon, CT

#1 Oct 20, 2007
Our selectmen hard at work. I wish we could replace every single one of them.
or hardly working

Lawrence, MA

#2 Oct 21, 2007
Careful Spender in Canton wrote:
Our selectmen hard at work. I wish we could replace every single one of them.
Stoughton Resident

Salem, MA

#3 Oct 22, 2007

Brighton, MA

#4 Oct 22, 2007
Not everyone has the time or opportunity to run for selectman. However, that doesn't mean people don't have the right to write or talk about the situation. First amendment and all.

PS - and not everyone on this planet who has issues with their town boards is from Stoughton.
Little Tony South Windsor

South Windsor, CT

#5 Oct 22, 2007
The party picks who they want to run so if you thing you can run for a position you are dead wrong. we must push your legislation to enact laws resolve this mess, please get on the phone call your legislation this is one way the people can get our country back over the years a lot of things were change to benfit these politician they do the thinking for us that's how everything get's screw up Don't think just do what we voted you in for ( to listen what we want)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Subaru Of New England 18 hr Unhappy customer 1
Review: Boston Tae Kwon Do Academy (Jan '14) Oct 1 TanyaG 7
Review- I Love Kickboxing Randolph Sep 24 Kristin 5
Doink Rules (May '14) Sep 18 Just asking 154
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Sep '15 Cricket 543
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Sep '15 Mike Jersey 985
electricians (Jan '06) Aug '15 Raylin Sutter 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages