Dunkin' Donuts dumping most trans fats

Dunkin' Donuts dumping most trans fats

There are 5 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Dunkin' Donuts dumping most trans fats. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Dunkin' Donuts is trying to refresh its image by largely eliminating trans fat across its menu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Alida

King Of Prussia, PA

#1 Aug 29, 2007
Where are they getting the fat that has been reformulated? Does it contain sunflower oil? Does anyone know when they will publish the new ingredients list?
artie

Cambridge, MA

#2 Aug 29, 2007
doesn't matter...it'll still taste like garbage
Bob M

Reading, MA

#3 Aug 30, 2007
The only thing good from Dunkin Donuts is tghe coffee and that is starting to slump.
Bart

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 30, 2007
Bob M, you and artie must be kidding - Dunkin' Donuts are, at the very least, orders of magnitude better than, say, Krispy Kremes, which are only good when they're less than five minutes old. I was bummed when I found out there weren't any Dunkin Donuts shops left here in Indianapolis, and am glad to hear they're revivifying the chain and hopefully opening some new shops here. Anybody know anything about the when and where?

“we don't have a permit. run! ”

Since: Aug 07

Walpole MA

#5 Aug 30, 2007
I agree...KK was good for five minutes. The last one in Mass closed up last month. Starbucks is by far the leader in coffee. Everything I ever tried at DD tasted the same and it always left that aftertaste that stays with you all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Nov 23 April Lineburg 555
Doink (Feb '10) Nov 18 -WICKED ANGEL- 813
News Stoughton sergeant guilty of attempted extortio... (Jul '07) Nov '16 pennies from heaven 2,758
Review- I Love Kickboxing Randolph (Aug '15) Nov '16 Jessica F 23
What say you Ernie Bock Jr Oct '16 Frankendrumpf 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Norwood, MA Oct '16 dpdonahue 25
norwood comedy night -- nov. 17 Oct '16 JeanBHall 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages