Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47142 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be helpful for you to discern political ideology from sexual orientation.
hey is that your mate spamming the board trying to pretending to be me

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47143 Dec 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honoring Christmas is 'feeding fear'???
You're too stupid to try and paraphrase.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, your anger issues are serious...
Princess, I'm not the one on a "crusade". Worry about your own anger issues you catty bitch.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a 'hello idiot' note; This is about your side cutting off people.
No, this is about your ignorance.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more thing besides marriage that you have backwards....
Smile.
Nothing backwards about my marriage cur. It's equal to yours in everyway. Not a damn thing you can do to alter that fact. Your years of bitchy posts here have accomplished absolutely nothing.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47144 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven's no! Did you lose the right to a registered profile?
its not required and i don't see any advantage to it.
except maybe my pic would be far better looking then yours
i have better shirts.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47145 Dec 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is the closest imitation a gay couple can manage to the natural intimacy of marriage. Clearly not the same, but in fact an oxymoron.
More stupidity from Kuntmare. Meaningless drivel. "natural intimacy"!!! LOL!!! You couldn't be lamer if you tried.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47148 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's a citation.
2. I'm married, and we're not imitating anything.
3. Your attempts to equate anal sex with marriage equality fail miserably, just as your arguments about reproduction failed miserably.
I'm not changing anything that science and history don't totally affirm.

The latest DD debacle only exposes that gays are the ones failing miserably.

The marriage of the Bride and Groom are a picture of Christ and the Church. Your relationship is a sacrilegious farce.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47149 Dec 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not changing anything that science and history don't totally affirm.
The latest DD debacle only exposes that gays are the ones failing miserably.
The marriage of the Bride and Groom are a picture of Christ and the Church. Your relationship is a sacrilegious farce.
Gays are failing miserably? Last week we picked up N.M and Utah in back to back days. "You people" (to borrow from GaryLloyd) have lost the battle for marriage equality and your sandy panties are twisted in a wad up your useless vagina.

Again, you attempt to speak for God. Oh, the hubris.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47157 Dec 29, 2013
Dirty Dick wrote:
<quoted text> it's true. If you asked me I would say butt snifer everytime
Whatever gets you hard, Dick.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47158 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
'Many gay men do not have anal sex. In fact, oral sex and mutual masturbation are more common than anal stimulation among gay men in long-term relationships.'
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/not-all-gay-me...
Seriously ? your back up proof is a blog called goaskalice ?
you are a joke. Gays probably even think you're a joke
well

Round Lake, IL

#47159 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty, Jonah, etc...just let the short bus riders have the thread. Hell even old CDC won't post on it anymore, he knows how stupid it has become.

The truth is Same Sex Marriage is already legal in IL, I think that is 17 or 18 states now...if the short bus idiots want to keep fantasizing about anal sex, there is nothing you can do to stop them.

This thread is dead!
hahahgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#47161 Dec 29, 2013
Yea I'm done. You bible thumpers are to stupid to even fight with. You say the same stuff over and over.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47162 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously ? your back up proof is a blog called goaskalice ?
you are a joke. Gays probably even think you're a joke
Your total lack of citations is somehow more credible?
You're a faux KKKristian, and you know it.

Good luck with your anal sex fantasies.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47171 Dec 29, 2013
Dirty Dick wrote:
<quoted text> so it's a so called gay marriage
You can call it whatever you like. Our friends, family, colleagues, Church and federal government simply call it marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47172 Dec 29, 2013
Dirty Dick wrote:
<quoted text> you would want to know wouldn't you queer
No, I don't really want to know. You fake KKKristians are the ones posting lurid details of sex acts. Do what you want, when you want, where you want, and to whom you want. You're completely irrelevant to me.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47174 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
based on liberal gay judges and not the will of voters.
One more time; voters don't get to determine rights. A public referendum regarding marriage equality is illegal.

Rights are rights.
well

Round Lake, IL

#47175 Dec 29, 2013
Dirty Dick wrote:
Think about something for a moment queers....you was born of a woman. If it was not for vagina, you would not be here you bunch of ignorant ball licking butt sniffing warped minded hot dog sucking retarded brockback mountain fairy boy friutcake queers
hmmmm....what do you think of lesbians then?

I mean really, your fantasies are so apparent...if you were really straight you idiots would be discussing lesbians, but here ya are talking about anal all the time...it is so telling.
Mr sad

United States

#47176 Dec 29, 2013
This topic has went on forever. Straight ppl can't convince Gays. Just let them find out when our Father comes for them.What bothers me is it will be to late for them.Kkkristian is making fun of God . I feel sorry for you that your life is so miserable.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47177 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time; voters don't get to determine rights. A public referendum regarding marriage equality is illegal.
Rights are rights.
states have always set marriage laws but you don't care about the history of our country or how the laws work.
you just want to anal sex your partner and call it a marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47178 Dec 29, 2013
Mr sad wrote:
This topic has went on forever. Straight ppl can't convince Gays. Just let them find out when our Father comes for them.What bothers me is it will be to late for them.Kkkristian is making fun of God . I feel sorry for you that your life is so miserable.
I'm sorry you don't understand.

I'm not making fun of Christians. They're the loving people who accept, love and honor all of God's children without judgment, just as Jesus would have them do.

I'm making fun of KKKristians.

BIG difference.
well

Round Lake, IL

#47179 Dec 29, 2013
Mr sad wrote:
Turn that frown upside down Mr sad...you don't need to worry about anyone else but yourself.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47181 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
states have always set marriage laws but you don't care about the history of our country or how the laws work.
you just want to anal sex your partner and call it a marriage.
States, yes. Voters, no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital (Sep '14) Oct 25 Anon 5
News Greenwood Cemetery map is offered to help locat... (May '06) Mar '17 Greenwood Cemetery 13
1 dead in natural gas explosion, several buildi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Topless 'Midget' Wrestling Costs Bar Its License (Sep '08) Aug '16 Jillian Dworak 14
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Aug '16 Jillian Dworak 9
biggest regret... please help :( (Jul '15) Aug '16 Bean 2
Certa pro (Jan '16) Jan '16 Bang bang 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages