Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,735)

Showing posts 34,681 - 34,700 of47,058
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40461
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!! Angry homoerotic threats of violence! Too funny!
Calm down fruitloops or someone actually will report your silly ass. Relax.
LOL .... go report me you candy ass for threats only you see due to your Glenn Beck inspired paranoia.

What else can you do? You can't out-debate me. And you can't out-insult me.

Seriously ... what else can you really do now that you've been reduced to "MOMMY! Make him stop!!!"

Well?

I'm waiting ....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40462
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .... go report me you candy ass for threats only you see due to your Glenn Beck inspired paranoia.
What else can you do? You can't out-debate me. And you can't out-insult me.
Seriously ... what else can you really do now that you've been reduced to "MOMMY! Make him stop!!!"
Well?
I'm waiting ....
I made you have a meltdown tough guy.

I had fun while you got so mad you threatened to knock some teeth out of me. Too funny! Keyboard commando.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40463
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

I don't think "I'm still laughing" is laughing.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40464
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I don't think "I'm still laughing" is laughing.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Oh it's not just me who's laughing now ...

E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y is laughing after you threatened to run to the mods.

And no (much like when others would point and laugh at you when you were a kid and pelt you with rocks and garbage) they're not laughing WITH you.

No wonder your boyfriend with the yellow teeth is the Mr. in your relationship! At least he wouldn't cry to the mods.
love

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40465
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

7

You guys need to watch FOX NEWS..FAIR AND BALANCED!!!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40466
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Where do you think you live, as this is a new globe?

Back in the old days, Hitler Nazis and SS soldiers stormed all over and crushed London and almost demolished it. Hitler won a lot in the first few years during WWII. If they were not the Russians nailing down the Nazis hiding in fox holes, Europe could be as one Hitler Europe.

When Hitler is no longer there, many Neo-Nazis are still out there everywhere and they will do whatever to follow the Nazi or Hitler doctrine. Only Russians can do the job facing Neo-Nazis as they had done it to do about Nazis, but not Britain. If Russians could crush Nazis, they could also burn Britain. Because British were no match to Nazis in the first place, how could they face Russians, also in the Olympics? Germans are no match to Russians in the Olympics either.

Russians are having lots of billionaires. When Russians have money for the most expensive Olympic ever, Russians have lots of money to enhance vital military, with new types of submarines and fast cruise and fighter jets. Russian regiments, marines and infantry are upbeat in the training, coupled with the construction of systems of cruise missile and anti-missiles juncture.
Russia has the backing and support from China, North Korea and Japan. Then Noric, Baltic, including even Balkan counties, might still be interested in closer relationships with Russians. This will lead to the uncertainty of Germany in the middle as what to do.

Russia has new technology and is well-prepared for cyber work functions and advancing cyber-attack modes if being hacked. The biggest Muslim population country Indonesia is spending huge sums to build its military for preparedness. Then, what do you think Muslims are, with no military and how would they affect the world?

You are no longer facing the old world like what used to be, at the current time after people seeing the disasters of Iraq war. That is concerning breaking world policy of running down the universal law as an outlaw. When the African young people are hoping to embark and intrude to this new world to show their faces and cultures, they still do not know that Triple-K (KKK) are waiting for them to do about, until they become adulthood. Give some hopes of looking forward to seeing Black Africans and watch out the KKK and neo-Nazis. No Africans can do fine with no economies because people just stare at them. Since they slaughtered lots of Blacks before Civil War, who do you think that can do a better job for all diversities of all kinds of people on earth?

People need to figure out what they want, the liberty value, rights standard, jurisdictions rules of law, in addition to many things else.

What do you think the world is now like, if you can just eat some more sausages, what kind-Russian, by the way?

You are no longer just you any more because you will see lots of new faces of different languages and cultures when facing global migration.

It is your turn to do whatever how you think accordingly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40467
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's not just me who's laughing now ...
E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y is laughing after you threatened to run to the mods.
And no (much like when others would point and laugh at you when you were a kid and pelt you with rocks and garbage) they're not laughing WITH you.
No wonder your boyfriend with the yellow teeth is the Mr. in your relationship! At least he wouldn't cry to the mods.
Too funny! Relax Rambo.

Only losers get so mad they threaten people with violence over a silly Topix thread. You are a loser.

For an evening snack, I think I'll have the I'm not laughing anymore melt. With a sissie-fit cookie. Ah good times!
love

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40468
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

JBH wrote:
Where do you think you live, as this is a new globe?
Back in the old days, Hitler Nazis and SS soldiers stormed all over and crushed London and almost demolished it. Hitler won a lot in the first few years during WWII. If they were not the Russians nailing down the Nazis hiding in fox holes, Europe could be as one Hitler Europe.
When Hitler is no longer there, many Neo-Nazis are still out there everywhere and they will do whatever to follow the Nazi or Hitler doctrine. Only Russians can do the job facing Neo-Nazis as they had done it to do about Nazis, but not Britain. If Russians could crush Nazis, they could also burn Britain. Because British were no match to Nazis in the first place, how could they face Russians, also in the Olympics? Germans are no match to Russians in the Olympics either.
Russians are having lots of billionaires. When Russians have money for the most expensive Olympic ever, Russians have lots of money to enhance vital military, with new types of submarines and fast cruise and fighter jets. Russian regiments, marines and infantry are upbeat in the training, coupled with the construction of systems of cruise missile and anti-missiles juncture.
Russia has the backing and support from China, North Korea and Japan. Then Noric, Baltic, including even Balkan counties, might still be interested in closer relationships with Russians. This will lead to the uncertainty of Germany in the middle as what to do.
Russia has new technology and is well-prepared for cyber work functions and advancing cyber-attack modes if being hacked. The biggest Muslim population country Indonesia is spending huge sums to build its military for preparedness. Then, what do you think Muslims are, with no military and how would they affect the world?
You are no longer facing the old world like what used to be, at the current time after people seeing the disasters of Iraq war. That is concerning breaking world policy of running down the universal law as an outlaw. When the African young people are hoping to embark and intrude to this new world to show their faces and cultures, they still do not know that Triple-K (KKK) are waiting for them to do about, until they become adulthood. Give some hopes of looking forward to seeing Black Africans and watch out the KKK and neo-Nazis. No Africans can do fine with no economies because people just stare at them. Since they slaughtered lots of Blacks before Civil War, who do you think that can do a better job for all diversities of all kinds of people on earth?
People need to figure out what they want, the liberty value, rights standard, jurisdictions rules of law, in addition to many things else.
What do you think the world is now like, if you can just eat some more sausages, what kind-Russian, by the way?
You are no longer just you any more because you will see lots of new faces of different languages and cultures when facing global migration.
It is your turn to do whatever how you think accordingly.
KNOW CLUE WHAT THIS MEANS?? it would take m e all day to write thst...
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40469
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

love wrote:
You guys need to watch FOX NEWS..FAIR AND BALANCED!!!
Faux "news": We deceive ... you believe!
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40470
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! Relax Rambo.
Only losers get so mad they threaten people with violence over a silly Topix thread. You are a loser.
For an evening snack, I think I'll have the I'm not laughing anymore melt. With a sissie-fit cookie. Ah good times!
Since you're still crying ... maybe you should have a WAAAAAMBURGER or two!

I'll say it again you illiterate, uneducated dunce: I didn't threaten you. I just described EXACTLY what you're like from personal experience with holier-than-thou, hateful, ignorant, racist, bigoted, homophobic conservatives like yourself.

If you think I threatened you then PLEASE run to the mods and CRY some more.

We could use more comic relief!

Or you could just simply answer the questions you're asked about gay marriage and your gay lifestyle since you and your yellow-toothed soon-to-be husband seem to know so much more about it than us heterosexuals who only got a glimpse of it from watching Will and Grace.
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40471
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

JBH wrote:
Where do you think you live, as this is a new globe?
Back in the old days, Hitler Nazis and SS soldiers stormed all over and crushed London and almost demolished it. Hitler won a lot in the first few years during WWII. If they were not the Russians nailing down the Nazis hiding in fox holes, Europe could be as one Hitler Europe.
When Hitler is no longer there, many Neo-Nazis are still out there everywhere and they will do whatever to follow the Nazi or Hitler doctrine. Only Russians can do the job facing Neo-Nazis as they had done it to do about Nazis, but not Britain. If Russians could crush Nazis, they could also burn Britain. Because British were no match to Nazis in the first place, how could they face Russians, also in the Olympics? Germans are no match to Russians in the Olympics either.
Russians are having lots of billionaires. When Russians have money for the most expensive Olympic ever, Russians have lots of money to enhance vital military, with new types of submarines and fast cruise and fighter jets. Russian regiments, marines and infantry are upbeat in the training, coupled with the construction of systems of cruise missile and anti-missiles juncture.
Russia has the backing and support from China, North Korea and Japan. Then Noric, Baltic, including even Balkan counties, might still be interested in closer relationships with Russians. This will lead to the uncertainty of Germany in the middle as what to do.
Russia has new technology and is well-prepared for cyber work functions and advancing cyber-attack modes if being hacked. The biggest Muslim population country Indonesia is spending huge sums to build its military for preparedness. Then, what do you think Muslims are, with no military and how would they affect the world?
You are no longer facing the old world like what used to be, at the current time after people seeing the disasters of Iraq war. That is concerning breaking world policy of running down the universal law as an outlaw. When the African young people are hoping to embark and intrude to this new world to show their faces and cultures, they still do not know that Triple-K (KKK) are waiting for them to do about, until they become adulthood. Give some hopes of looking forward to seeing Black Africans and watch out the KKK and neo-Nazis. No Africans can do fine with no economies because people just stare at them. Since they slaughtered lots of Blacks before Civil War, who do you think that can do a better job for all diversities of all kinds of people on earth?
People need to figure out what they want, the liberty value, rights standard, jurisdictions rules of law, in addition to many things else.
What do you think the world is now like, if you can just eat some more sausages, what kind-Russian, by the way?
You are no longer just you any more because you will see lots of new faces of different languages and cultures when facing global migration.
It is your turn to do whatever how you think accordingly.
Don't forget to breathe!
love

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40472
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux "news": We deceive ... you believe!
im sure you love shawn hannity... you got to believe in something.. to good to ya..
love

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40473
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

JBH wrote:
Where do you think you live, as this is a new globe?
Back in the old days, Hitler Nazis and SS soldiers stormed all over and crushed London and almost demolished it. Hitler won a lot in the first few years during WWII. If they were not the Russians nailing down the Nazis hiding in fox holes, Europe could be as one Hitler Europe.
When Hitler is no longer there, many Neo-Nazis are still out there everywhere and they will do whatever to follow the Nazi or Hitler doctrine. Only Russians can do the job facing Neo-Nazis as they had done it to do about Nazis, but not Britain. If Russians could crush Nazis, they could also burn Britain. Because British were no match to Nazis in the first place, how could they face Russians, also in the Olympics? Germans are no match to Russians in the Olympics either.
Russians are having lots of billionaires. When Russians have money for the most expensive Olympic ever, Russians have lots of money to enhance vital military, with new types of submarines and fast cruise and fighter jets. Russian regiments, marines and infantry are upbeat in the training, coupled with the construction of systems of cruise missile and anti-missiles juncture.
Russia has the backing and support from China, North Korea and Japan. Then Noric, Baltic, including even Balkan counties, might still be interested in closer relationships with Russians. This will lead to the uncertainty of Germany in the middle as what to do.
Russia has new technology and is well-prepared for cyber work functions and advancing cyber-attack modes if being hacked. The biggest Muslim population country Indonesia is spending huge sums to build its military for preparedness. Then, what do you think Muslims are, with no military and how would they affect the world?
You are no longer facing the old world like what used to be, at the current time after people seeing the disasters of Iraq war. That is concerning breaking world policy of running down the universal law as an outlaw. When the African young people are hoping to embark and intrude to this new world to show their faces and cultures, they still do not know that Triple-K (KKK) are waiting for them to do about, until they become adulthood. Give some hopes of looking forward to seeing Black Africans and watch out the KKK and neo-Nazis. No Africans can do fine with no economies because people just stare at them. Since they slaughtered lots of Blacks before Civil War, who do you think that can do a better job for all diversities of all kinds of people on earth?
People need to figure out what they want, the liberty value, rights standard, jurisdictions rules of law, in addition to many things else.
What do you think the world is now like, if you can just eat some more sausages, what kind-Russian, by the way?
You are no longer just you any more because you will see lots of new faces of different languages and cultures when facing global migration.
It is your turn to do whatever how you think accordingly.
can you say cutt and paste

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40474
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that from, Uranus?
Which brings up the vast difference between the union of Mars and Venus, and the collision of Uranus and Uranus.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40475
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

While proclaiming state rights, SCOTUS circumvented those rights using the same maneuver used for the Roe vs Wade ruling. The first deprived unborn children of their right to life, the second deprives born children of their parents and marriage of it's legitimate identity.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40476
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said gay was bad hence you not being able to find any posted proof of your allegation there.
I just said we needed an appropriate name to reflect that you two are both typical loudmouth ignorant, homophobic, conservative punks who wouldn't dare say any of what you post on here to another person's face out in the open for fear of losing whatever few teeth you still have left in your heads.
Is that clear enough, Mrs. Frankie?
And there you have it, boys and girls. Caligula is showing her infantile rage. This is what we've been warning you about.

SCROTUS has emboldened some of them to don their crisp Brown Shirts.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40477
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!! Angry homoerotic threats of violence! Too funny!
Calm down fruitloops or someone actually will report your silly ass. Relax.
You've got the veins popping out of her neck.

“bark at the moon”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40478
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Homosexuals are a shameful blight on our society only because the media is being manipulated by rich "money hungry" capitalist who's only worry is, every dollar they can suck from a persons pocketbook. Nobody wants gay people around them...just like we really don't want blacks. Yet there they are, on our TVs looking like normal people , instead of ravaging beasts , because they have a dollar in their pocket .

Boycott Capitalism!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40479
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I don't think "I'm still laughing" is laughing.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
I've been re-reading some of its rage filled prose and it really seems to be having a meltdown.

You've done well.

*snicker*
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40480
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

_Barking MoonBat_ wrote:
Boycott Capitalism!
And without Capitalists then who are you gonna buy your little Occutard drums from?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,681 - 34,700 of47,058
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Canton Discussions

Search the Canton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Thu jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Rediculous 253
Eric's Great Steaks (Oct '13) Apr 7 Max 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Canton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••