Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,787

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38658 Apr 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intelligence is still in question. Repeating the same reality, day in and day out, in multiple threads would not seem to indicate a high degree of cranial capacity.
Your intelligence is still in question. Repeating the same gay twirl and ad homoan attacks, day in and day out, in multiple threads would not seem to indicate a high degree of cranial capacity.

SNicker.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38660 Apr 30, 2013
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence

Aids....
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38662 May 1, 2013
And that's why I'm not a cat person.
Catpurrrrrs wrote:
<quoted text> And yet another name lying coward?
Rich

Manhattan, IL

#38663 May 1, 2013

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#38664 May 1, 2013
Everyone needs to watch this
understanding

Granite City, IL

#38666 May 1, 2013
I don't understand why people are so against gay marriage!! Just Bc they are gay doesn't mean they aren't people and I feel they should have the same rights as everyone else. Why should they not get to feel the joy of walking down the isle and saying I do?! Its not hurting anyone else! I'm a straight woman and I have raised my children that they treat everyone the same. I want my children to grow up and be the loving people that they are now. Not someone that hates others Bc they are different then them in any way.
question

United States

#38667 May 1, 2013
I have a question

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#38668 May 2, 2013
If you have raised children then likely you are indeed understand why people are against permitting homosexual unions in state and federal law.

Not all of us are unloving, no in fact, it is a loving God who has set forth His Word that we are to follow as best as we can even when "popular" culture is screaming what is and is not fair. This applies to many areas of life in our free republic.

God is many things far more than our minds can comprehend while we are in mortal bodies, but one thing, or one Person He Is first and foremost to us is Our Father. He is not a man that He should lie. He has instructed all people to turn to Him for help in combating the weakness of our flesh.

It is unloving for God to then turn around and bless that which He has clearly shown in Word and in deed to be unhealthy, immoral, and yes, an abomination. You would not be wise to then go against God, teach your children to love and accept equally in marriage the homosexual union.

Behaviors, attitudes and teachings that seem right unto a man are wrong to God, such as sex outside of heterosexual marriage. Loving is God to set standards, give law and keep that law clear to us. Man deceives himself to usurp God and deny His righteousness. A stubborn and willful person be they man, woman or child will have that streak broken again and again throughout their lives. This is a natural consequence to living outside of God's will.

God hates divorce, and what is the reason? The two have come together to be one flesh, they make promises to move forward as husband and wife. The earth is covered with the seed of that union, and better is it to have male and female blessed in His sight. The promises of God cannot be broken by the popular culture. Even today we see the signs of the times He revealed in His Word.

There is no fruit from the union of same sex practitioners. The point is obvious. Do not be naive and had down to your children the lies of the devil. We do not hate people, we hate the abomination they commit. And that abomination is hurting plenty of people.

May the Lord reveal His Justice, His Mercy, His Righteousness to you and yours. Amen

www.blueletterbible.org
http://www.blueletterbible.org/study/

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38669 May 2, 2013
understanding wrote:
I don't understand why people are so against gay marriage!! Just Bc they are gay doesn't mean they aren't people and I feel they should have the same rights as everyone else. Why should they not get to feel the joy of walking down the isle and saying I do?! Its not hurting anyone else! I'm a straight woman and I have raised my children that they treat everyone the same. I want my children to grow up and be the loving people that they are now. Not someone that hates others Bc they are different then them in any way.
Perhaps you should read back a few pages on here, or check some other sites.

However, it amazes me that you don't see the difference between your mom and dad and a sterile duplicated half of marriage and family. You really think those two relationships are the exact same? Seriously???

SMile.

Location hidden

#38670 May 2, 2013
Topix needs comment edit time for spelling and word order and accuracy. Here are corrections:

[If you have raised children then likely you are indeed of age to understand why people are against permitting homosexual unions in state and federal law.]

[Do not be naive and had down to your children the lies of the devil.]

Location hidden

#38671 May 2, 2013
Wow. "hand down".

Sorry, it's early and my cat woke me up again at 4:00 a.m. Eastern.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38672 May 2, 2013
SaavyLady17 wrote:
If you have raised children then likely you are indeed understand why people are against permitting homosexual unions in state and federal law.
Not all of us are unloving, no in fact, it is a loving God who has set forth His Word that we are to follow as best as we can even when "popular" culture is screaming what is and is not fair. This applies to many areas of life in our free republic.
God is many things far more than our minds can comprehend while we are in mortal bodies, but one thing, or one Person He Is first and foremost to us is Our Father. He is not a man that He should lie. He has instructed all people to turn to Him for help in combating the weakness of our flesh.
It is unloving for God to then turn around and bless that which He has clearly shown in Word and in deed to be unhealthy, immoral, and yes, an abomination. You would not be wise to then go against God, teach your children to love and accept equally in marriage the homosexual union.
Behaviors, attitudes and teachings that seem right unto a man are wrong to God, such as sex outside of heterosexual marriage. Loving is God to set standards, give law and keep that law clear to us. Man deceives himself to usurp God and deny His righteousness. A stubborn and willful person be they man, woman or child will have that streak broken again and again throughout their lives. This is a natural consequence to living outside of God's will.
God hates divorce, and what is the reason? The two have come together to be one flesh, they make promises to move forward as husband and wife. The earth is covered with the seed of that union, and better is it to have male and female blessed in His sight. The promises of God cannot be broken by the popular culture. Even today we see the signs of the times He revealed in His Word.
There is no fruit from the union of same sex practitioners. The point is obvious. Do not be naive and had down to your children the lies of the devil. We do not hate people, we hate the abomination they commit. And that abomination is hurting plenty of people.
May the Lord reveal His Justice, His Mercy, His Righteousness to you and yours. Amen
www.blueletterbible.org
http://www.blueletterbible.org/study/
Your religion is irrelevant to a matter of law.

Do you have any valid arguments to make?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38673 May 2, 2013
SaavyLady17 wrote:
Seriously? That's the silliest sentence I've had the pleasure to read in months. I'm thankful that God didn't bless you with any gay babies.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38674 May 2, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is irrelevant to a matter of law.
Do you have any valid arguments to make?
Dispise what you might think, GODS law reigns over all. Doesn't matter what the local goverment says, doesn't matter what the Feds say. GODS law reigns over all

Location hidden

#38675 May 2, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Dispise what you might think, GODS law reigns over all. Doesn't matter what the local goverment says, doesn't matter what the Feds say. GODS law reigns over all
You're being sarcastic, right?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38676 May 2, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being sarcastic, right?
Not in the least.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38679 May 2, 2013
Silly godless twit.
Curious, when you die and possibly find out there is a force such as
GOD are you going to tell it to F OFF?
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your silly little god can arrest them, while mere mortals like you should just MYOFB.

Location hidden

#38680 May 2, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the least.
Oh.

Well, then, its my pleasure to inform you that you're absolutely incorrect.

Carry on.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38681 May 2, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your silly little god can arrest them, while mere mortals like you should just MYOFB.
They will be cast into the lake of fire, as well as yourself.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38682 May 2, 2013
Attention.

On this joyous occasion I need to inform you of your utter stupidity.

At ease!
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
Well, then, its my pleasure to inform you that you're absolutely incorrect.
Carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nicole vaughn Oct 26 yep 1
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital Sep 30 cubeshaker 1
Debate: Marijuana - Canton, IL (Sep '10) Sep '14 Jeff 10
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Aug '14 protective dad 7
Would you slow your car and allow a person in a... Aug '14 Balth 1
Child molesters in Bryant. (Dec '10) Aug '14 hey u busy body 6
Greenwood Cemetery map is offered to help locat... (May '06) Jul '14 Jessica from Norwich 10

Freeze Warning for Fulton County was issued at October 31 at 8:45AM CDT

Canton Dating
Find my Match

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Canton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]