Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Bronze Statue

Chicago, IL

#38406 Apr 9, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>Christians say the darnedest things. Bronze dick statues.lol
LOL
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38407 Apr 9, 2013
Hey Chester!!!
Bronze Statue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38408 Apr 9, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiot, there isn't enough information there to know if 'what' is introverted or extroverted.
that makes it spam & assault & negligence & oppression & cruel punishment
(i'd say unusual but it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY)
you might as well be viewed like the drunk idiot leaning into everybody without enough electricity in their face to keep their words from slurring.
You're not actually trying to be clever are you?

Oh my...this is so awkward for you...
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38409 Apr 9, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not actually trying to be clever are you?
Oh my...this is so awkward for you...
life is not a game or an act.
the fact that you imply or state such focus only shows your intentions and|or tolerance with games or act.

acting contributes to inherited foolishness.
i am not a fool & i don't aim my focus towards such disgusting ugliness.. yet the fact of disgusting ugliness presenting itself back onto me is beyond my control.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38410 Apr 9, 2013
Here is your problem;

Step, adoptive, foster and single parents ALL rate below biological parents.

Homosexuals want to claim that ss couples who can only ever be a deprived HALF of those situations are EQUAL to biological parents.

Silly stupid. At the price of a child's welfare.

Which makes it obscenely depraved.

Snicker smile.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38411 Apr 9, 2013
i think it is punk to hide the truth behind children.

i think it is punk to hide the truth from civilization.
at worst, what can happen with an illicit registration between two people is..
the military let's them in.. or lets one in because the other already got in .. and then they are in there fighting.
maybe not the same day, maybe not the same week, maybe not the same month, maybe not the same year.
but when relationships turn sour, mediocre events sometimes occur.

Location hidden

#38412 Apr 9, 2013
bobby wrote:
the military let's them in.. or lets one in because the other already got in .. and then they are in there fighting.
maybe not the same day, maybe not the same week, maybe not the same month, maybe not the same year.
Dude, seriously, the only mediocre events occurring right now are your comments...
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38413 Apr 9, 2013
bobby wrote:
Man, your comments don't make sense. Coming on here talking in circles is not helping you to get your point across! Say what you have to say. It sounds like your trying to say you had an affair with another person who was in the military at one time or another but not necessarily at the same time as you! Congrats on finding true love. Now, what is the problem, please explain yourself.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38414 Apr 9, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, seriously, the only mediocre events occurring right now are your comments...
stop telling me your world revolves around me, psychopath !
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38415 Apr 9, 2013
You Think wrote:
<quoted text> Man, your comments don't make sense. Coming on here talking in circles is not helping you to get your point across! Say what you have to say. It sounds like your trying to say you had an affair with another person who was in the military at one time or another but not necessarily at the same time as you! Congrats on finding true love. Now, what is the problem, please explain yourself.
slow your ego down long enough that it pauses, maybe then you'll realize how stupid you look addressing your lack of endowment in public, pinche gop.
Ima Knoblicker

Elmwood Park, IL

#38416 Apr 9, 2013
bobby wrote:
Great! Now Kimare's children are posting on Topix too.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38418 Apr 9, 2013
you value idiocentric lifestyle.?

perhaps you deserve such shallow response, but i don't.
FORMOR MARO CANODET

Newbern, TN

#38420 Apr 10, 2013
no unon thet lead to the of the humen race will last it cant or humanety is gon no gay marege .

Location hidden

#38421 Apr 10, 2013
FORMOR MARO CANODET wrote:
no unon thet lead to the of the humen race will last it cant or humanety is gon no gay marege .
LOL...haters are always so stupid...
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38422 Apr 10, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
slow your ego down long enough that it pauses, maybe then you'll realize how stupid you look addressing your lack of endowment in public, pinche gop.
You are insane and who ever forgot to give you your meds and allowed you access to a computer should be arrested. You are so dumb!
Austin Burnham

United States

#38423 Apr 10, 2013
Doesn't bother me. All the queers will be in hell anyways.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#38424 Apr 10, 2013
Austin Burnham <--- queer
daccac

Pittsburgh, PA

#38427 Apr 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Rude & Crude
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38428 Apr 10, 2013
You Think wrote:
<quoted text> You are insane and who ever forgot to give you your meds and allowed you access to a computer should be arrested. You are so dumb!
your thoughts stink like fish.
you aren't on topic.
you neglect accuracy.

by your view, insane is a lot more productive & less burdensome than the pathetic effort you've accumulated.

you are bothered by me being on a computer because i don't hide behind it causing social melt down.?

perhaps you think what goes up must come down?
(you certainly place effort in that direction)

your disorderly conduct charges can start with the fact that your location states you aren't in illinois.
repeat after me

Columbia, IL

#38429 Apr 10, 2013
bobby bibbit bought a ball
bobby bibbit bounced the ball
bobby bibbit batted the ball
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
your thoughts stink like fish.
you aren't on topic.
you neglect accuracy.
by your view, insane is a lot more productive & less burdensome than the pathetic effort you've accumulated.
you are bothered by me being on a computer because i don't hide behind it causing social melt down.?
perhaps you think what goes up must come down?
(you certainly place effort in that direction)
your disorderly conduct charges can start with the fact that your location states you aren't in illinois.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenwood Cemetery map is offered to help locat... (May '06) Jan 14 sandra 11
Certa pro Jan '16 Bang bang 1
Review: Spoon River Pest Control Inc Nov '15 Ronnie Corbon 2
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital (Sep '14) Oct '15 Kykysmom 3
Looking for Josey sprayberry Sep '15 Anonymous 1
News Hannibal police say four arrested after making ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 John 1
biggest regret... please help :( (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ross2785 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages