Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 20 comments on the Nov 30, 2010, CBS2 story titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

qexwex

Pittsburgh, PA

#37794 Feb 18, 2013
March madness

Saint Louis, MO

#37797 Feb 19, 2013
Let's get that parade going!!!!
We need a leader

Saint Louis, MO

#37798 Feb 19, 2013
Hey jon jon....you can lead the parade!
Need Volunteers

Saint Louis, MO

#37799 Feb 19, 2013
We need volunteers for the marching band!!
Get out there and toot your horns!
take it to the streets

Saint Louis, MO

#37800 Feb 19, 2013
Get out there Dusty and strut your stuff!
LETS GO

Saint Louis, MO

#37801 Feb 19, 2013
Come on Show some PRIDE!
OK THEN

Saint Louis, MO

#37802 Feb 19, 2013
That's what I thought.....no team spirit.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#37803 Feb 19, 2013
LETS GO wrote:
Come on Show some PRIDE!
No
We're saving up for the BIG GAY EXPLOSION!!!
YEP

Saint Louis, MO

#37804 Feb 19, 2013
If this topix thread is any example.
You folks already bombed.
HA HA HA HA!
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
No
We're saving up for the BIG GAY EXPLOSION!!!
Howie Doin

United States

#37805 Feb 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

So you think a piece of paper has greater power than reality?
Smile.
The piece of paper has far more power than your opinion.
Just For YOU

Saint Louis, MO

#37807 Feb 20, 2013
DUSTY can scoop up the horse poop with his/her(who knows?) Cooter.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37808 Feb 20, 2013
Howie Doin wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece of paper has far more power than your opinion.
Duh!

Smirk.
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#37810 Feb 20, 2013
the REAL fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Man quit your smirking & help me f*ck your wife..... I have been hitting that for hours & she still wants more, where is that 18" double dong she likes so much????? I think that's the only thing that will satisfy your wife's gigantic puss......
Well, it certainly would NOT be your 1/8 incher, factless!!!

LMFAO!!! I WIN AGAIN!!!

Location hidden

#37811 Feb 20, 2013
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.

As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.

Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.

All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.

As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.

Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.

In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.

It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.

Think about it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37812 Feb 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.
As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.
Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.
All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.
Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.
In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.
It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.
Think about it.
First of all, if you think anal sex is the most dangerous sex act, you need to get out more. I can tell you a plethora of more dangerous ones if you'd like.(I'm also curious as to what you think an "anal condom" is)

Second of all, are you under the mistaken impression heterosexuals don't have anal sex? If so, you're in for a rude awakening. Heterosexual men often enjoy prostate stimulation, and both homosexual and heterosexual women also enjoy anal sex for its pleasurable purposes.

Third of all, why does it matter how supposedly dangerous anal sex is? It doesn't affect you; I mean, clearly you have no idea how it works if you think anyone's "playing in fecal matter", so I must assume you're not having any. Why does other people having sex in their desired manner need to be discussed by anyone but them? Does it enrage you when people have oral sex as well?

Finally, none of this has anything to do with the legal right to marry. Human rights should extend to all humans. The fact that they don't is a blight on humanity itself and more specifically on the US government.

I suspect you are not a native English speaker based solely upon your sentence construction, and if that is the case I apologize if I misunderstood anything you were trying to say.
truth

Belleville, IL

#37813 Feb 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Think about it.
So you're saying that gay people are genetically handicapped and therefore should receive special protections under the Americans with Disabilities Act?

Who really cares about your opinion of them or your unhealthy fascination with their sex lives? They are people. Human beings. American citizens. They deserve their freedom just as you do. They want the freedom to marry their loved ones, you just want to act like a small minded bigot on the internet. To each their own.
Never

Wilmington, IL

#37814 Feb 20, 2013
Hope we don't get a ruling in this.

Location hidden

#37816 Feb 20, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that gay people are genetically handicapped and therefore should receive special protections under the Americans with Disabilities Act?
Who really cares about your opinion of them or your unhealthy fascination with their sex lives? They are people. Human beings. American citizens. They deserve their freedom just as you do. They want the freedom to marry their loved ones, you just want to act like a small minded bigot on the internet. To each their own.
I'm saying denial is bad for everyone. You disagree?

It's not my opinion, and your attempt to embarrass me won't work.

Why are you so ashamed of your sex behavior? Why are you afraid of putting on the table the sexual distinctions between heteros and homos if they are equatable?

You have the freedom to be with the one you love. Marriage is a distinct relationship, the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective contradiction of the very core goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Sorry.

Smile.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#37817 Feb 20, 2013
Half of the gay population is female, and most don't engage in anal sex.

Not all gay men engage in anal sex. Frottage is common, and safe.

Yet even more straight people do everything gay people do. It is not inherently harmful, if done right. It only becomes high risk with multiple partners, which is a good reason for encouraging marriage. It fails as an excuse to deny equal rights.

Dehumanizing gay people by calling them defects, still fails as an excuse to deny equal rights. We don't deny equal rights based on birth defects.

As procreation has never been a legal requirement, it also fails as an excuse to deny equal treatment. All the same old excuses fail.

sorry.
Mojo

Chicago, IL

#37818 Feb 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying denial is bad for everyone. You disagree?
It's not my opinion, and your attempt to embarrass me won't work.
Want people to take what you say seriously? Say it's not just your opinion. Even if it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
INGERSOLL Middle School Hosts CULT PROPAGANDISTS Mar 31 Lindsay 3
News Church Choir Director Now Orthodox Jew - One Fa... (Oct '13) Jan '15 i punch erics mom 3
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Nov '14 ick 8
nicole vaughn (Oct '14) Oct '14 yep 1
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital (Sep '14) Sep '14 cubeshaker 1
Debate: Marijuana - Canton, IL (Sep '10) Sep '14 Jeff 10
Poll Would you slow your car and allow a person in a... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Balth 1
More from around the web

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]