Fire destroys area business, causes $...

Fire destroys area business, causes $300,000 in damage

There are 2 comments on the www.cantondailyledger.com story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Fire destroys area business, causes $300,000 in damage. In it, www.cantondailyledger.com reports that:

Firefighters drag a downed section of wall away from the building, in the area where charred concrete mixer trucks are located.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cantondailyledger.com.

“Take it one day at a time...”

Since: Dec 08

Havana, Illinois

#1 Jan 13, 2009
I know this is off topic...but speaking of Curry trucks...those guys NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN AND HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER DRIVERS! They are just making their company a bad reputation for their driving.
tarp walker

Canton, IL

#2 Jan 30, 2009
The driver's for curry are a roadway hazard I agree they have no care but there next load. Curry also gets a tax credit for hiring felons which is not the point but it can explain some of the ram rod driving. I have known quite a few and some are drug addicts who are allowed behind the wheel of a non legal 85000-90000 load. especially this time of year when the roads are bad be carefull they do not care they want to go get another load. In this hard time it's hard to blame them they have families too, but so do we. I have had trailors sideways at me on wet roads. Using the wrong lane to bypass curves even when oncoming traffic is present is not that all uncommon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital (Sep '14) Oct 25 Anon 5
News Greenwood Cemetery map is offered to help locat... (May '06) Mar '17 Greenwood Cemetery 13
1 dead in natural gas explosion, several buildi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Topless 'Midget' Wrestling Costs Bar Its License (Sep '08) Aug '16 Jillian Dworak 14
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Aug '16 Jillian Dworak 9
biggest regret... please help :( (Jul '15) Aug '16 Bean 2
Certa pro (Jan '16) Jan '16 Bang bang 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages