Mother arrested in connection with death of four-year-old Canto...

Full story: The Daily Ledger
The mother of a four-year-old Canton girl, who was battered and later died, has been arrested and formally charged in connection with the death of the child. Read more
Becky Watson

Ashburn, VA

#1 Feb 12, 2006
I new this little girl. In connection with her school. She was the sweetest little angel. How could a mother do this?
Canton Needs Jesus

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2006
SO SAD!!
lost2004

North Aurora, IL

#3 Jun 3, 2009
yeah this is sad but wat is sad is now she is trying to get out she got a new lawyer and he is trying to say that there is new evidence that she didnt do it well yeah she might not have done it but she watched it so she needs to keep her ass right where she is that baby didt deserve to die and as a mother ur to protect ur children not watch them get abused

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church Choir Director Now Orthodox Jew - One Fa... (Oct '13) Jan '15 i punch erics mom 3
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Nov '14 ick 8
nicole vaughn Oct '14 yep 1
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital (Sep '14) Sep '14 cubeshaker 1
Debate: Marijuana - Canton, IL (Sep '10) Sep '14 Jeff 10
Poll Would you slow your car and allow a person in a... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Balth 1
Child molesters in Bryant. (Dec '10) Aug '14 hey u busy body 6
Canton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]