CHS Football Program

Canton, IL

#1 Sep 28, 2011
I understand that the Athletic Director may be in a tough spot, as he can't just fire the coach without a potential successor already employed by the school district BUT come on. Doesn't coach Miller have any idea how far he is setting this program back? Kids don't want to play, I have heard talk of others transferring so they can play for North Fulton.

Even when a new coach comes along, it is going to take years to build a winning program. I heard something this past weekend that I have never heard referred to Canton. As I was sitting in the bleachers I heard some students from another school refer to us as "CantWin" and as funny as it was at the time it stings to hear us referred to that way. I am ready for a change back to CanWin, WillWin, and DoesWin.

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2012
mr miller sould man up and say let someone else give it a shot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Josey sprayberry Sep 9 Anonymous 1
News Hannibal police say four arrested after making ... Jul '15 John 1
biggest regret... please help :( Jul '15 Ross2785 1
city refusal to fix broken and brick sidewalks (Jun '14) May '15 Balth 2
INGERSOLL Middle School Hosts CULT PROPAGANDISTS (Mar '15) Mar '15 Lindsay 3
News Church Choir Director Now Orthodox Jew - One Fa... (Oct '13) Jan '15 i punch erics mom 3
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Nov '14 ick 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages