Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Canton Forum

Comments (Page 246)

Showing posts 4,901 - 4,920 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> During your tissy, bitch fit, you failed to say why Obama thanked Putin. Are you stupid? Did you not understand the question? Really, why did he thank Putin? Come on, crack head! Tell us why purple lips thanked a tyrant like Putin! Weakness!
Hey ShitForBrains?

Speaking of "weakness" you racist coward ...

Still no offer to show up and back up that "guarantee" you made over a year ago? And still no answers to those those 14 questions yet?

What's the hold up, bitch? No education? No balls?

Or is it both?

If you finished voting down those posts and had enough time to respond with two more rambling responses of non-answers ... why not post some answers?

IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!

Do you need those 7 questions again? Is over 50 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

I'll ask those same questions again:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ... the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

And you didn't answer the questions on Menendez either. Is over 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

Here ... I'll post those again for you:

8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?

9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?

Any idea?

10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?

11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?

12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?

And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:

13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?

14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!

Feel free to commence spinning again, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>you are a fool. Trained to use your hands. Haha have a great life loser!
Nope, "you are a fool" is not correct. The first letter in a sentence always gets capitalized and "Trained to use your hands" is a sentence fragment.

That's 5 tries so far and you still can't get it right. Something tells me you're home-schooled trailer trash with more bullets than IQ points and more guns to your name than teeth in your head.

But don't worry - I'll give you another chance to embarrass yourself again.

Let's see if the 6th time's a charm ...
durka

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Realy" is not correct. And "don't tell mecwhatvi need to have let me still have that choice."?
I have no idea what the hell that's supposed to be!
But if you think I'm a "cowardly person" (when you're the one who needs a to hide behind a weapon) then try "kicking in my door" sometime tough guy.
See, I've been trained to use my hands and my feet. So unlike a pathetic wuss like yourself who needs a gun?
I don't.
Let's see if the 5th time's a charm ...
I hear this same comedy from a lot of tough guys. The same ones that were "special forces", yet they were booted from the Chair Force in boot camp for failure to adapt. So what are you so "lethally" trained in? I would like to know, since I fear you so much....BTW, threats are direct in nature. You needing an asswhipping is in no way a direct mannered comment....BUT, if you would like to meet, we could do this. When & where since I would like to see your "training".
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

durka wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear this same comedy from a lot of tough guys. The same ones that were "special forces", yet they were booted from the Chair Force in boot camp for failure to adapt. So what are you so "lethally" trained in? I would like to know, since I fear you so much....BTW, threats are direct in nature. You needing an asswhipping is in no way a direct mannered comment....BUT, if you would like to meet, we could do this. When & where since I would like to see your "training".
Nope, not special forces at all, dupa!

Just willing to let you be the first and last to stop talking about what you want to do to me and actually be the one to try and do it.

Southeast corner of 147th Street and Central Ave in Oak Forest. There's a gas station right there.

I can get there in 10 minutes!

Give me the date and time loudmouth.
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Classic case of deranged meth addict. "Reagan was a MENACE" you do realize you have less than one third of your brain cells left.
<quoted text>
Nope, "you are a fool" is not correct. The first letter in a sentence always gets capitalized and "Trained to use your hands" is a sentence fragment.
That's 5 tries so far and you still can't get it right. Something tells me you're home-schooled trailer trash with more bullets than IQ points and more guns to your name than teeth in your head.
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

That is the exact corner where "Reagan was a MENACE" wears his WE SELL GOLD SIGN.
Destroy the Teaparty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not special forces at all, dupa!
Just willing to let you be the first and last to stop talking about what you want to do to me and actually be the one to try and do it.
Southeast corner of 147th Street and Central Ave in Oak Forest. There's a gas station right there.
I can get there in 10 minutes!
Give me the date and time loudmouth.
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Hilarious Reagan was a MENACE teaching proper grammar the moron can barely construct a sentence.
<quoted text>
Obama Suks

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cut and paste you meth head.
<quoted text>
Hey ShitForBrains?
Speaking of "weakness" you racist coward ...
Still no offer to show up and back up that "guarantee" you made over a year ago? And still no answers to those those 14 questions yet?
What's the hold up, bitch? No education? No balls?
Or is it both?
If you finished voting down those posts and had enough time to respond with two more rambling responses of non-answers ... why not post some answers?
IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!
Do you need those 7 questions again? Is over 50 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?
I'll ask those same questions again:
1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?
3) And what's Y ... the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?
You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?
4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?
5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?
6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...
7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?
And you didn't answer the questions on Menendez either. Is over 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?
Here ... I'll post those again for you:
8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?
9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?
Any idea?
10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?
11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?
12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?
And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:
13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?
14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?
The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.
THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!
Feel free to commence spinning again, bitch!
Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Check the earlier post "Reagan was a MENACE" was accused of beating up his gay boyfriend who moved to Florida. Apparently Reagan was dating some little guy who he beat on, one sick individual.Since then a number of gay men have posted that he has been kicked out of every gay bar in the Oak Forest area or wherever he lives in some crappy little apartment collecting SSI..
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>you are a fool. Trained to use your hands. Haha have a great life loser!
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Repub Puke wrote:
Check the earlier post "Reagan was a MENACE" was accused of beating up his gay boyfriend who moved to Florida. Apparently Reagan was dating some little guy who he beat on, one sick individual.Since then a number of gay men have posted that he has been kicked out of every gay bar in the Oak Forest area or wherever he lives in some crappy little apartment collecting SSI..<quoted text>
Four new posts and still no answers?

I'll ask again ...

Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius/Obama is a Homo/WTF/Beavers Democratic/DCPS Union/Democrats

You still never answered the questions from last time ...

How about we talk about your obsession with bringing up "gays" in so many of your posts? Or your cutting and pasting after complaining about others doing it? Or your inability to use proper punctuation? Or about your "expertise" in the Meth field from both past and present personal experience?

Well you remedial piece of shit?
Sigmund Freud

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr Phil wrote:
Classic case of deranged meth addict. "Reagan was a MENACE" you do realize you have less than one third of your brain cells left.<quoted text>
Our "Reagan was a MENACE" poster is showing classic signs of Penis envy. Deep rooted fears of being sexually inadequate will be manifested by trying to act out with a false sense of intellectual superiority.

Truth 101

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Realy" is not correct. And "don't tell mecwhatvi need to have let me still have that choice."?
I have no idea what the hell that's supposed to be!
But if you think I'm a "cowardly person" (when you're the one who needs a to hide behind a weapon) then try "kicking in my door" sometime tough guy.
See, I've been trained to use my hands and my feet. So unlike a pathetic wuss like yourself who needs a gun?
I don't.
Let's see if the 5th time's a charm ...
"Trained to use my hands"? This is hilarious! Giving Hand "J's" to the boys down at the bus station does not require anymore training than what your "uncle" gave you in the closet! You don't scare anyone and I doubt such a whiny bitch like yourself would confront a real threat, let alone kick anyone's ass, tough guy! Your local police have probably dealt with your obnoxious calls for service when you called them to settle a fight you started! So go jerk yourself and "catch it" in flight! Liberals always say they don't need a gun to stop an intruder but how come you never hear of them apprehending one? The answer: they are the first to submit! They will sit by as one of the mutants break in, threaten their family or even rape their wife or daughter! I got you pegged, bitch!
Durbin should retire

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Durbin should retire.
durka

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Durbin should retire wrote:
Durbin should retire.
And "Reagan was a Menace" should jump off an interstate overpass.
chk

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

no one they all suck
Rich Daley

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Get a JOB you worthless bum.
<quoted text>
I'll ask again ...
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius/Obama is a Homo/WTF/Beavers Democratic/DCPS Union/Democrats
How about we talk about your obsession with bringing up "gays" in so many of your posts? Or your cutting and pasting after complaining about others doing it? Or your inability to use proper punctuation? Or about your "expertise" in the Meth field from both past and present personal experience?
Rich Daley

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I will ask again how is life when meth is the answer..
<quoted text>
I'll ask again ...
steeler

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Rich Daley wrote:
I will ask again how is life when meth is the answer.. <quoted text>
is this the same daily that was a shitty Q/back in the early 80s.
Serious

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Kirk vote out
NL Bob

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Kirk was always a liberal. He is having trouble hiding it after his stroke. He is letting it all out now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,901 - 4,920 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Canton Discussions

Search the Canton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min CDC 47,055
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Tue Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Tue Rediculous 253
Eric's Great Steaks (Oct '13) Apr 7 Max 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Canton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••