Topless 'Midget' Wrestling Costs Bar ...

Topless 'Midget' Wrestling Costs Bar Its License

There are 14 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Topless 'Midget' Wrestling Costs Bar Its License. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

City officials yanked the liquor license of a bar in Canton, Ill., for what they call "topless midget oil wrestling." The Outskirts Bar and Grill hosted the event last month, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Sunny Day

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2008
What a hooter of a story!
Good One

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Sunny Day wrote:
What a hooter of a story!
Good One!
mimi

Rockville, MD

#3 Sep 19, 2008
funny
Sheesh

New York, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2008
Sounds like a big fuss for a "little" topless action.
JD - FL

Birmingham, AL

#5 Sep 21, 2008
These are a great bunch of little people. I'm sure the whole thing was a big accident. The bar owner is getting a raw deal. It sounds like there is more politics going on than we all know.
http://www.MicroWrestling.com/about
Billjunga

Snook, TX

#6 Sep 22, 2008
While the financial system is melting down and the taxpayers are on the hook for about a trillion bucks, what's the big commotion about this story? At least they aren't hitting the taxpayers up!
shocked

Concord, CA

#7 Sep 22, 2008
Sheesh wrote:
Sounds like a big fuss for a "little" topless action.
hahahaha!! love it
ED Kewanee il

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2008
shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha!! love it
Shesh you people must be inbreed. I run the Kewanee News topix and we talk abou more important stuff than this.

Since: Feb 08

Washington, DC

#9 Sep 24, 2008
ED Kewanee il wrote:
<quoted text>Shesh you people must be inbreed. I run the Kewanee News topix and we talk abou more important stuff than this.
And since you commented, welcome to our world.
joe montana

Canton, IL

#10 Nov 7, 2008
Who gives a shit, this is rediculous
Bearded Clam

Middletown, MD

#11 Nov 10, 2008
Sounds like much ado about nothing. I mean really, how big a rack could a midget have???
Ben Dayho

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2008
Bearded Clam wrote:
Sounds like much ado about nothing. I mean really, how big a rack could a midget have???
I figured your sick azz would post to this forum.
Bearded Clam

Middletown, MD

#13 Nov 11, 2008
Ben Dayho wrote:
<quoted text>I figured your sick **** would post to this forum.
So you figured I'd post here. WOW - aren't you smart? How about putting that genius of yours to work doing something constructive, like getting a job?
Jillian Dworak

Peoria, IL

#14 Aug 14, 2016
They should have know the rules cause obviously they advertised for at least a week and the Canton cops were waiting... An I am sure involved Fulton County. Hmm good lawyer case had you been smart Outskirts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenwood Cemetery map is offered to help locat... (May '06) Mar '17 Greenwood Cemetery 13
Dr. Dwayne P. Bernard Grahm hospital (Sep '14) Mar '17 just me 4
1 dead in natural gas explosion, several buildi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
Ryan Voice (Apr '13) Aug '16 Jillian Dworak 9
biggest regret... please help :( (Jul '15) Aug '16 Bean 2
Certa pro (Jan '16) Jan '16 Bang bang 1
Review: Spoon River Pest Control Inc (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ronnie Corbon 2

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages