Ryan Brunn / Killer of Jorelys Rivera

Posted in the Canton Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Prayful

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Dec 7, 2011
He will not last long in jail! Ang he will get a good taste of his own medicine while in there! LOL! Thank God they got that bastard!
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#3 Dec 7, 2011
Prayful wrote:
He will not last long in jail! Ang he will get a good taste of his own medicine while in there! LOL! Thank God they got that bastard!
I think they should hand him over to her father let him decide what he wants to do with him. Jail is too good...
MAD DAD

Wichita, KS

#4 Dec 7, 2011
Cut him from ear to ear and pour Lye in it!!!!!!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5 Dec 7, 2011
ACSA wrote:
Ryan Brunn, I hope you burn in hell, you POS! You are one sick, twisted bastard! Maybe one day though ........your day is coming. You better hope your ass is behind bars because you won't last long, dog shit!
Come on now, don't ya think maintenance men need loving too?
For the People

Detroit, MI

#9 Dec 7, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Come on now, don't ya think maintenance men need loving too?
I wish I could turn your ass in, I just feel like you are hiding something!
Nina

Monroe, GA

#10 Dec 7, 2011
I hope this piece of shit gets what is coming to him. I hope the guards beat the shit out of him. Rot in hell
Nina

Monroe, GA

#11 Dec 7, 2011
And Richard, you are a piece of crap. Truly a big guy to get on a website of a murdered child and troll. Go die
Prayful

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2011
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should hand him over to her father let him decide what he wants to do with him. Jail is too good...
That sounds like a great idea to me!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#14 Dec 7, 2011
For the People wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could turn your ass in, I just feel like you are hiding something!
I'm hiding my nads because I have to wear pants when I go outside?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 7, 2011
Rip sweet baby girl. Jail is too good for this man. How could anybody beat, rape and murder a CHILD? an innocent child. Makes my stomach completely turn. These people are so mean and evil who hurt these children.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2011
Richard you are a sick sob! I really think you do something to kids. I'm going to report you over and over or call the cops on you.
WNC BH

Franklin, NC

#17 Dec 7, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Come on now, don't ya think maintenance men need loving too?
hey,wondering if you and ryan brunn would like to go on a hunting trip??me and my buddies will kill to have you all go with us!!!the best fun you all could have in the mountains of wnc!!!
Prayful

Leitchfield, KY

#18 Dec 7, 2011
WNC BH wrote:
<quoted text>hey,wondering if you and ryan brunn would like to go on a hunting trip??me and my buddies will kill to have you all go with us!!!the best fun you all could have in the mountains of wnc!!!
I award you best comment ever! LOL! Are you going to have their heads mounted? LOL ;)
WNC BH

Franklin, NC

#19 Dec 7, 2011
Prayful wrote:
<quoted text>
I award you best comment ever! LOL! Are you going to have their heads mounted? LOL ;)
nothing left to mount!!!the hounds can be very hard on things,they crew and rip bobies all to hell!!
Prayful

Leitchfield, KY

#20 Dec 7, 2011
WNC BH wrote:
<quoted text>nothing left to mount!!!the hounds can be very hard on things,they crew and rip bobies all to hell!!
I hear ya! LOL!!!!! Go get em!
Michigan

Belleville, MI

#23 Dec 8, 2011
A helpless child has been abused and killed, and you idiots here make stupid remarks and jokes?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Dec 8, 2011
Richard u are such a smart mouth! And u really need to ask jesus to enter ur heart...a child a 7 yo little girl was vilolently raped and beaten and killed!!! You comment on every post that has anything to do with a child...r u a sikko child molester? Good grief already!!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 Dec 8, 2011
Richards Mom wrote:
<quoted text>My son is mentally ill. He sits in the corner all day and bangs his head on the wall. He acts this way because we have a sexual relationship..if you know what mean. Mom, son relationships are intimate. Richards dad rapes him every day, so please understand his mental problems. Oh, and he doesn't own an UZI, just a cap gun. Let me run check on my little "Retardo!"
lmbo!
Prayerful

Leitchfield, KY

#26 Dec 8, 2011
So happy that the mother got her other two children back and what made it even beter she was smiling and excited! On another note people need to leave Ryan Brunn's family alone, they didn't do this to this sweet little girl, Ryan did and he is the only one anyone should be mad at!

Location hidden

#27 Dec 9, 2011
I haven't seen anybody say anything about his family! I hate him and hope he burns in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the Heat of the Night Water Tower Sparta Mis... (Jun '10) Jul 19 Nonanreba1 20
nsa Jul 17 Bad_Boy 1
Uncle C's BBQ in Canton Jul 9 Bubba 1
Lawsuit against Pickens County Schools (Aug '16) Jul 5 BS Detector 17
News Georgia voters streaming to the polls in pricy ... Jul 4 Trump s Birtherex... 15
News Bicyclist dies from collision in Roswell's Big ... (Feb '12) Jul 3 GaryL 9
Eddie "Red" Pierce Jun 30 treeservice 1

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages