Ryan Brunn commits suicide

Ryan Brunn commits suicide

Posted in the Canton Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 19, 2012
Ryan Brunn commits suicide.
For the People

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Evngstar wrote:
Ryan Brunn commits suicide.
good for him or was he killed! Who cares after what he did.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2012
For the People wrote:
<quoted text>good for him or was he killed! Who cares after what he did.
My guess is the prison guards took an extra long coffee break.
someone who knows

Jasper, GA

#4 Jan 19, 2012
good for him he doesn't deserve hell , he is a human turd I hope his sorry mother and brother reget the comments they made .. he was a monster who took the cowards way out may he burn forever or be crushed in a trash compactor like he did her

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
good for him he doesn't deserve hell , he is a human turd I hope his sorry mother and brother reget the comments they made .. he was a monster who took the cowards way out may he burn forever or be crushed in a trash compactor like he did her
I don't see it as a cowards way out. I see it as his only way out. He administered justice on himself.
DPJ

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2012
In the course of two days he saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 19, 2012
DPJ wrote:
In the course of two days he saved the taxpayers a lot of money.
So he did.
Haters

Villa Rica, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2012
Yea right HE committed suicide! If it's true, I would bet HE didn't end his life. Crimes against children are the ultimate.....Karma

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 20, 2012
DPJ wrote:
In the course of two days he saved the taxpayers a lot of money.
AMEN!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 20, 2012
Thank God!! thats all im going to say, he isn't good enough for prison, he's a coward!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 20, 2012
officerswife2010 wrote:
Thank God!! thats all im going to say, he isn't good enough for prison, he's a coward!!
Do you think it ever possible for someone to do something incredibly horrible and inexcusable and then actually realize the horror of their actions and truly feel remorse? Is that possible in your opinion? Ever?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 21, 2012
Look heres the picture, we all have a mind, we know when we do something wrong before we do it...high or not high whatever, he LURED that little innocent child into that apartment because he wanted sexual favors from her! DO YOU NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL?????????? I looked at him when he confessing and there was no remorse in his eyes-NONE you can tell when somebody is sincerely sorry, you can say your sorry all you want to say, but unless you mean it then no you're not sorry and after you say it so many times its just a word. I'm not going to argue with you, I hope he made peace with God I'm not going to judge him-not my place just like its not your place to judge me- unlike you I'm for putting murders, rapists, etc away and throw away the key. I'm not too big on the death pentalty unless its a case like this- does it make it worse because she was a child yes, do i think he knew what he was doing before he did it-yes, do i think he was sorry-no because that was not the 1st time he molested somebody! He said "I killed her because I was afraid she'd go tell on me" thats something a 10 year old says, like I'm afraid of being told on. You have to pay for your actions when you do something wrong-nobody made him kill himself he chose to do that. He could have lived the rest of his life in warm place, being fed, and taken care of-while she's buried in a cold grave at 7 years old- how messed up is that? So yes, its his fault because he had to pay for his actions, I feel sorry for his family, and hers of course.

I dont see how you can sit there and say what you say. I think he killed himself because he would never see the outside again, if only he wouldnt have done it, he could still be alive, getting on facebook, smoking meth mixed with pot and punching his dog in face as many times as he wants! Everybody makes mistakes but that my dear is not a mistake, end of discussion!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 21, 2012
Im just wondering do you know him personallY?? you're taking up for him-are you his brother or something, ex gf? whats the deal

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 21, 2012
I don't know him. Not sure who you were asking.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 21, 2012
officerswife2010 wrote:
Look heres the picture, we all have a mind, we know when we do something wrong before we do it...high or not high whatever, he LURED that little innocent child into that apartment because he wanted sexual favors from her! DO YOU NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL?????????? I looked at him when he confessing and there was no remorse in his eyes-NONE you can tell when somebody is sincerely sorry, you can say your sorry all you want to say, but unless you mean it then no you're not sorry and after you say it so many times its just a word. I'm not going to argue with you, I hope he made peace with God I'm not going to judge him-not my place just like its not your place to judge me- unlike you I'm for putting murders, rapists, etc away and throw away the key. I'm not too big on the death pentalty unless its a case like this- does it make it worse because she was a child yes, do i think he knew what he was doing before he did it-yes, do i think he was sorry-no because that was not the 1st time he molested somebody! He said "I killed her because I was afraid she'd go tell on me" thats something a 10 year old says, like I'm afraid of being told on. You have to pay for your actions when you do something wrong-nobody made him kill himself he chose to do that. He could have lived the rest of his life in warm place, being fed, and taken care of-while she's buried in a cold grave at 7 years old- how messed up is that? So yes, its his fault because he had to pay for his actions, I feel sorry for his family, and hers of course.
I dont see how you can sit there and say what you say. I think he killed himself because he would never see the outside again, if only he wouldnt have done it, he could still be alive, getting on facebook, smoking meth mixed with pot and punching his dog in face as many times as he wants! Everybody makes mistakes but that my dear is not a mistake, end of discussion!!!
Couldn't agree with you more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty sweet 2 hr Cuff 3
Fitzgerald Creek Waste Water Treatment Facility (Feb '09) 6 hr Bryan 4
Cherokee County Jail Gangs Mon Seeker 1
Marissa Mccloud's Porn name (Apr '16) Aug 28 someone 4
Uncle C's BBQ in Canton Jul '17 Bubba 1
Eddie "Red" Pierce Jun '17 treeservice 1
F3 planted in cherokee Co (creekview hs) Jun '17 skeet 2

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages