Winner of free speech suit in Canterb...

Winner of free speech suit in Canterbury donates to library

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from May 20, 2008, titled Winner of free speech suit in Canterbury donates to library. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A Canterbury woman awarded $60,000 in her free speech battle against the first selectman has given a $5,000 check to the town library.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Don

Willimantic, CT

#1 May 27, 2008
This lady is far from the hero that the press makes her out to be. I wouldn't wish her on your town.,
bible for life

Willimantic, CT

#3 May 27, 2008
kudos to a fine citizen who cares about her town. god bless her soul for a rewarding and gracious life of blessings.
Bentley

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 6, 2008
Does anyone know what she wanted to talk about when she was not allowed to speak at the meeting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canterbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oil Spill on Emilys Lane?? Jun 20 Jon 6
Blue Lives Matter May '16 ONTG 1
Bobcat was witnessed in Hanover May '16 Scot 1
News Gambino Crime Family Associate Arrested In Stam... (Mar '11) May '16 Vinny 32
Ct state police shorting range Apr '16 Bernie 1
gay Skype (Jun '15) Feb '16 cmjohncum 12
News Jewett City man recognized for his selfless mis... (Jun '08) Jan '16 Brother 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canterbury Mortgages