Jury Selection To Begin In Pa. Laborer's Death

Nov 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kdka.com

Share + Nov 6, 2010 2:26 pm US/Eastern CANONSBURG, Pa. Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday for a man accused of stabbing his southwestern Pennsylvania neighbor to death while another neighbor held him.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2010
Speeders Kill Kids

Watseka, IL

#1 Nov 7, 2010
Looks like one illegal killed another. Now the american taxpayers have to pay for the trial and if we get a guilty verdict then we'll have to also pay a million dollars to keep the scum locked up for 40 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 hr bacon hater 51,299
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Greeney Speicalty Care Center Aug 12 Concered Citzen 1
Hiker recovering from copperhead snake bite Jul '14 Get UR Queer ON 3
Putin: Vote possible to get Stalingrad name back Jun '14 RUSSO-FASCIST CRI... 24
Gettysburg Fest to feature hot-air balloon rides Jun '14 Petal Power 2
Man arrested for cursing files free-speech lawsuit Jun '14 Anita Bryant s Jihad 3
•••
•••
•••

Canonsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Canonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Canonsburg News, Events & Info