Wee

Denver, CO

#21 Oct 14, 2010
slipknot wrote:
Tancredo is the only credible choice for us in this race. I really don't see that any of the others have any interest in what's happening on the Western Slope. I think that Western Colorado and Eastern Utah should seceede and create the only viable 51st state, it might surprise quite a few people to know how many responsible voters really support a move like this.
That's an interesting idea. Western Colorado is really nothing like the Front Range. It's like two different states already.
Responsible Voter

Fort Collins, CO

#22 Oct 14, 2010
Because he is not a politician. All he really needs to know how to do the job of Gov is pick up a pen and VETO big government spending!
Jim Ritchie

Denver, CO

#23 Oct 14, 2010
I LIKE Tom and not the Republican canadate.
Barbara Rich

Longmont, CO

#24 Oct 14, 2010
I trust him.
Mom for Colorado

Longmont, CO

#25 Oct 14, 2010
jwinkler wrote:
john hickenlooper is a no brainer
You're right. He has no brain. LOL
Not From Boulder

Denver, CO

#26 Oct 14, 2010
Colorado Red....the color of the Rocy Mountain West !
Concerned US Citizens

Denver, CO

#27 Oct 14, 2010
CLEAR The Bench Colorado has recommended a “NO” vote on Larimer County judges Blair and Gilmore (who, as prosecutors, are reported to have conspired to hide evidence which may have sent an innocent man to jail for ten years). Ask yourself whether the unanimous recommendation of “retain” by the district performance review commission undermines the credibility of the “evaluation” process.

Opposition to these judges is led by the Committee on Judicial Justice ( http://www.judicialjustice.org/ ).

http://www.clearthebenchcolorado.org/evaluati...
MommaGlock

United States

#28 Oct 14, 2010
Tancredo has always talked a good game, but has repeatedly proved his word means nothing. Maes is the only candidate of the people & for the people.
Motomom34

Arvada, CO

#29 Oct 14, 2010
Tom is the only one who seems to have a back bone and will actually listen to the people of CO. I may not agree 100% with his platform but he is the best of the 3.
Motomom34

Arvada, CO

#30 Oct 14, 2010
Who are all these people voting for Maes? I think Maes represents exactly what is wrong with the Republican party. IMO Maes is way to shady- actually it sounds like he is boarderline criminal and yet because he has an R after his name we are supposed to vote for him. Well, sorry- I think the Rep. party still doesn't get it, we are sick of the sorry @ss candidates that only promote a shoddy agenda that has gotten us Obama in the White house. The whole tea party movement seems to have arisen because the conservatives of this country are tired of our representatives bowing down to the liberal way of thinking. I have an R after my name but I will vote for Tancredo because he will do something about immigration and I feel if we can get a handle on that one issue- that will mean more jobs for Americans.
Martha Maxwell

Erie, CO

#31 Oct 14, 2010
He's the only candidate that conservative and has gone thru the WHOLE process to be the Republican candidate. He's on track to reduce govt, return energy to CO and deal with immigration.
Frank Republicain

Berthoud, CO

#32 Oct 14, 2010
This is a lesser of evils.
Hickenlooper is too liberal socially.
Maes is unqualified to be governor.
Tancredo is a loose cannon bu at least he is honest.
Til Walker

Denver, CO

#33 Oct 14, 2010
we want Dan to win. He appears more sincere than hickenritter
MLM

United States

#34 Oct 14, 2010
He is the consistent Conservative in the race. He has the answers I want to hear! He is not slick politician or millionaire. He is one of us. The way it was meant to be.
kss

Littleton, CO

#35 Oct 14, 2010
Maes is the Republican nominee, who won the nomination fair and square, unlike the traitor Tancredo (aka Pinocchio) that broke Colorado state laws to enter the race. Tancredo's a racist, a liar, a cheater, a vote splitter, and WILL NEVER get a vote from me for any office he may ever try to run for in the future!
a mom for Maes

Littleton, CO

#36 Oct 14, 2010
MAES HAS NOT LIED - even the Denver Post has had to retract their lies about him! The lies have been coming from two sources: the liberal rag: the Denver Post, and Tan-traitor. Tan-traitor broke laws to enter this race, but the liberal judge allowed it. Tan-traitor has been vindictive, he has lied, he twists truths, and he wants to legalize pot?!?! Come-on, do't be Tan-idiots! The REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS A CANDIDATE, LET'S VOTE AS A PARTY AND GET RID OF BOTH HICK AND TAN-TRAITOR!
Ed Hunnicutt

Westcliffe, CO

#37 Oct 14, 2010
Republican
CO Born n Raised

Denver, CO

#38 Oct 14, 2010
The Obamanation got to have their fun. Hope is over and change is what they get next on 11-2
Time to get back to reality. The Rocky Mountain West is Red.
Don't like it....take I-70 East.
Maes is your next Governor

Since: Oct 10

Denver, CO

#39 Oct 14, 2010
It's time to dump the statue quo period. Voting republican or democrat continues the current legacy of mediocre government. It's time to change our government and a good start is in the upcoming election. Let's make real changes for a change.
Michael Schneider

AOL

#40 Oct 14, 2010
Maes is the true conservative..Tancredo is an interloping egotistwho could care less about being governor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Marine in need of $1000 cash IMMEDIATELY Tue Stat_J21 1
Two arrested, seven Chinese women discovered in... Dec 15 prima 1
Review: Hammond Law Group, LLC (Nov '12) Dec 11 PPetersen 17
'20th hijacker' seeks transfer to Guantanamo Dec 10 Numero UNO 1
profiling usa, blacks go after whites, and disc... Dec 8 BLACKS DISCRIM ON... 1
Chris green an tara Pendergrass Dec 4 justice 1
Vicki D. Owens (May '12) Nov 29 Whatever 2
Canon City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Canon City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Canon City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canon City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:58 am PST

ESPN 8:58AM
Sources: Stanton has scope; out indefinitely
NBC Sports 9:17 AM
It's too late for a Kurt Warner comeback
NBC Sports10:50 AM
Given his history, Stanton infection creates heightened concern
NBC Sports12:01 PM
Arians announces Lindley will start Sunday, doesn't rule out Stanton for playoffs
NBC Sports12:12 PM
Cards could get Warner, but cutting him