Review: Johnny's Plumbing & Hydronics

Posted in the Canon City Forum

Bill Pierce

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jun 26, 2008
Johnny's Plumbing has saved me on numerous jobs. I don't use any other plumber. They are the best I have ever used during my career in construction. I highly recommend JPH as your plumber for any job.
Todd Shelby

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Thanks for the late night repair to my tankless water heater. My wife loves you guys.You are the best.
Tim R

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Sep 18, 2008
JPH quickly solved my plumbing problems and were very pleasant to have at our home. I am happy I chose JPH.
Raymond Charles

Canon City, CO

#4 Sep 10, 2013
I had the opopportunity to use Johnny's Plumbing and Hydronics Company to install a tankless water heater. I was impressed with their knowledge about these when I called to inquire about pricing.
They were slightly more expensive than the other plumber I called and now I know why.
In fact, the difference between the two companies was amazing. I felt like I was speaking to a handyman when I called brand X to receive pricing. Then, I spoke to the gentleman at Johnny's and it was a relief to hear that they knew so much and had installed so many tankless water heaters.
I was impressed overall with the organization and I will always recommend Johnny's Plumbing & Hydronics to anyone needing plumbing in Pueblo.
Modern day plumbers

Canon City, CO

#5 Sep 12, 2013
I found Johnnys plumbing & hydronics in canon city Colorado, 81212 to be very high-tech and modern in their approach to this Colorado based plumbing business.

They have very ultra modern faucets, toilets, sinks, tubs, fireplaces, and more in their showroom and understand all the newest technology.

They do have a nice website and their facility in Canon City is excellent. The plumbing and kitchen and bath showroom is very large, 4,000 or so I would guess, and an even larger warehouse out rear full of inventory.

I do like they way these guys operate their business.
This is the plumbing company to choose when you need a good plumber in Colorado.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex now drugs and rock and roll horny (Nov '13) Nov 20 4 real man 18
who do I hire ??? Nov 19 jenniflower 1
mdma Nov 18 The Roc 1
Watch Woody Harrelson mistake Hunger Games co-s... Nov 17 Rev Don Wildmoan 1
Former teacher sentenced for sex with student Nov 16 Quick Draw 2
Pinecreek High Nov 15 God Bless America 1
Sexually Violent Predator Moves To New Colorado... Nov 13 kathymckinney 1
Canon City Dating
Find my Match

Canon City People Search