Colo prison violence increase attributed to overcrowding at max...

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR
Colorado prison officials say the state's correctional facilities are overflowing with violent offenders who are being housed in medium-security prisons. Full Story
Der Da Der

Westminster, CO

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Not having the funds is certainly not because they are paying the officers that make sure these felons stay in prison.
thinkstraight

Pueblo, CO

#2 Jan 18, 2010
Let's see.

Too many violent offenders that would kill in a second if given the chance in expensive, unsafe prisons. Guards at risk. Public at risk and paying to keep these deviants alive and well.

Lots of inexpensive bullets.

Problem solved.
Politically Incorrect

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 18, 2010
thinkstraight wrote:
Let's see.
Too many violent offenders that would kill in a second if given the chance in expensive, unsafe prisons. Guards at risk. Public at risk and paying to keep these deviants alive and well.
Lots of inexpensive bullets.
Problem solved.
Nice!!!

Solution: Round up all inmates serving time for cop-killing, attempted cop-killing, anyone whose ever assaulted a cop, rapists, attempted rapists, child-molesters, would-be child molesters, kidnappers, and especially ALL ILLEGAL ALIEN inmates regardless of the crime committed, and especially the swine illegal alien pig that killed Officer Donald Young, and execute them.

Millions or billions saved per year, lots of empty space for future losers, and a very very clear message sent to those that would harm or steal from others. Problem solved!

Missoula, MT

#4 Mar 6, 2010
I would agree to all three of the previously posted comments. I would like to say Thank You to he people who put their lives at risk every single day for eight or more hours spending that time with up to 300 plus inmates at time. They get spit on, they have poop mixed with urine thrown at them, they have inmates that want to kill them just because they wear blue. Top this off with Colorado being the second lowest paying state for Corrections Officers in the western region? WOW. We could just turn them all loose. How would you want to be paid if you did their job. Please think before answering.
booger

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 7, 2010
someone needs to start marketing human sized garbage disposals--don't feed it to your pets since it's poison but at least empty the prisons and spread it on the ground as manure--plants might like it since it stinks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rolling Stones miss u live london 23 hr goerge 1
Review: Knights Towing And Recovery Feb 20 ihateknightstowing 1
Judith Smith, Katzenberg, Whiting, Chandler? Co... Feb 20 sick of theives 2
3600 N cascade ave trailer park Feb 12 ColoradoMouse 1
Vicki D. Owens (May '12) Nov '14 Whatever 2
Don Bendell: Re-elect Sheriff Jim Beicker Nov '14 Rosie 2
Gene Fish (Mar '09) Sep '14 judy 27

Winter Storm Warning for Fremont County was issued at February 27 at 2:56PM MST

Canon City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Canon City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:31PM
Cardinals Release DT Darnell Dockett
ESPN 2:02 PM
Instead of payday, Dockett cut by Cardinals
Yahoo! Sports 2:29 PM
Cardinals cut veteran DT Dockett
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Cards Release of Dockett a Necessary Evil for 2015
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?