Moving to Canon..howzit?

Moving to Canon..howzit?

Posted in the Canon City Forum

FINAL JUSTICE

Royersford, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2018
My wife&myself are seriously considering moving there from Tn.We're just tired of corrupt city officials and law enforcement that would sooner shoot you as look at you.May try opening a southern country type restaurant/cafe(think Cracker Barrel).Just looking for a heads up of what to expect and type of folks living there.......Thanks for any info!!
hustler

Detroit, MI

#2 Feb 13, 2018
FINAL JUSTICE wrote:
My wife&myself are seriously considering moving there from Tn.We're just tired of corrupt city officials and law enforcement that would sooner shoot you as look at you.May try opening a southern country type restaurant/cafe(think Cracker Barrel).Just looking for a heads up of what to expect and type of folks living there.......Thanks for any info!!
I am also considering a move to this area. We are in southern Ohio and have grown weary of the crappy weather, lame economy, and trashy people. We own a small commercial floor service business, wife is a nurse, and I am using the slow season to get my real estate liscence. Does anyone have any advice? I see nothing but opportunity in Colorado.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Used To Like Colorado Springs - No More Dec 8 bobathon 1
Anyone looking for a remodels helper Dec 4 Josephweber 1
3 Colorado deputies have been shot dead since N... (Feb '18) Nov 26 Drunk libertarian 4
Colorado State Penitentiary Nov 23 Gen27 1
Christian Slawson Nov 23 Christylyn 1
michelle salazar (Oct '08) Nov 22 Tal 7
Angela Persad (Apr '13) Nov 18 Lisa 24

Canon City Jobs

Personal Finance

Canon City Mortgages