Colorado candidate: Obama a bigger th...

Colorado candidate: Obama a bigger threat than al-Qaida

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 27, 2010, titled Colorado candidate: Obama a bigger threat than al-Qaida. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Colorado gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo says President Barack Obama is a bigger threat to the United States than al-Qaida or terrorism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

swschrad

Monroe, LA

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Tancredo is a nut. and if he truly believe that, he should run for office against a Taliban candidate in Pakistan or Afghanistan.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#2 Oct 28, 2010
swschrad wrote:
Tancredo is a nut. and if he truly believe that, he should run for office against a Taliban candidate in Pakistan or Afghanistan.
Sounds like he's pretty clever.

Aren't there lots of crazy, right wing, freedom hating bigots who'll vote for him specifically because he appears to be just like them?

Aren't these bigots primarily grouped in rural areas like colorado?

“Celebrate Liberty and Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

Mpls

#3 Oct 28, 2010
Very true. Obama has declared war with half of americans, the people of AZ plus war on our economy. Dictators know one thing oppression with large heavy handed govt
Really

Burnsville, MN

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Is this really news? I thought this was all common knowledge. Must have been a slow news day.
Phil Hu

Olympia, WA

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Tancredo is crazy, hateful, and plain stupid. Just like his supporters.
East Sider

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Oct 28, 2010
This is news? This is fact.

For starters, ObamaCare and the Federal Education Mandates are not consistent with a Federalist or States Rights form of governance that the Constitution provides for.

He wants to change America - he says it over and over - I believe him now.

Do you want Obama to remake America in his image? I would rather rely upon the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder (Jun '16) Wed Frank 127
Net Neutrality Nov 21 three blocks 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Colorado Springs Nov 16 jenna_ferrell 8
Ladies don't hate me when ur man cheats (Sep '16) Nov 14 wendie 7
News A black student wrote those racist messages tha... Nov 12 Jonjedi 5
News Fremont County Clerk under investigation Nov 11 NoOneCaresApparently 3
News Residents say wolf-hybrid pack may be loose nea... (Apr '08) Nov 11 Fact of the Matter 16

Canon City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canon City Mortgages