D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel

Colorado Springs' largest school district banned garb associated with Insane Clown Posse on Monday after fans of the horror rap/metal duo were linked to violence at two high schools and a charter school. Full Story
First Prev
of 63
Next Last
Juggalette

Little Rock, AR

#1754 Apr 18, 2012
Honestly, you're very stupid if you don't know what ICP is really about. read their book or actually LISTEN to the damn lyrics. Just because you're kid was raped DOES NOT mean ever single Juggalo or Juggalette is a hoodrat, broke down rapist. And, learn to spell. Thank you.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1755 Apr 19, 2012
too many wanna be thugs
EMINEM

Springfield, MO

#1756 Apr 21, 2012
INSANE CLOWN POSSE FOREVER WHOOP WHOOP
COME SEE THE SHOW, BIG TOP SHOW, WALK HAND IN HAND WITH THE DEAD CARNIVAL
DEAD CARNEY, CARNIES, DEAD JUGGALOS, WALK HAND IN HAND WITH THE DEAD CARNIVAL
The Juggla

Colorado Springs, CO

#1757 Jul 2, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
It would appear that most ICP fans were asleep in English class the days that they taught spelling, grammar and punctuation. What a bunch of pathetic losers!
big balls from a punk bitch in Jersey
random juggalette

United States

#1758 Sep 6, 2012
AMEN!! And thank you for your service to keeping my family sfe you are truely a hero.-love a random juggalette
None wrote:
So the way you dress is ok...but the way they dress makes them morons? If you can judge a person by what they wear you are a better man than I. I serve with a kid that listens to all kinds of crazy music, wears baggy bondage pants, spiked collars and steel toed boots. He also went on numerous convoys in Iraq, put himself in danger to protect people we never met and watched the back of the man next to him. So I don't think this kid fits the sterotype you are placing all these kids in. So its srong for a group to call a song F*ck the world but its ok for Pac to tell BIG that he f*cked his B*tch you fat motherf*cker. People spend to much time dividing kids into groups....jocks, stoners, goths. In the end what good does it do. You are no better than the KKK if you can't accept that some people are different. Its not good to burn a cross in a black guys yard but its ok to alienate these kids cause you think they are freaks. I applaud the parents that buy all those baggy pants, the black fingernail polish, the spiked collars for their kids. At least they are letting their kids be who they want to be. Maybe parents should spend more time with their kids and learn more about their lives. If all you parents are so worried about video games, music, movies and such why don't you take an active role in their lives. Maybe they want your attention, maybe you should tell them you are proud of them. Heaven forbid you say somthing positive to them. People talk crap to them all the time why not help them. If your kids are on drugs, drinking, raping, stealing, or doing anything else illegal it is the parents fault. Lack of structure and poor supervision. Take responsibility for what you create and stop blaming it on movies and music. If movies and music are raising your kids shame on you, and shame on everyone that casts these kids aside because they are different. I guess we should kick all the retarded kids out of school since they are different. If you are going to be stupid at least be fair.
sam

Detroit, MI

#1759 Sep 6, 2012
this is rediculous, i am an ICP fan, i am a juggalette, and i am not violent. i am the sweetest girl. and i am very smart.i am a college student, and doing great things, i am not a rapest, i am not in a gang, i am a normal girl. you people who thing we are dangerous, and violent, and bad, take a step back. and actually look.
juggalo

Keene, NH

#1760 Sep 6, 2012
can you notice most of the people here that are hating on juggalos are all the ones swearing and stuff but all of the juggalos are being nice we are not a gang we are a family! this is just stupid i would still wear my stuff you can't make me not wear it take away my freedom of speech i would like to see you try
Bud Good

Cantonment, FL

#1761 Sep 7, 2012
yeah, baby, i can dig it
sam wrote:
this is rediculous, i am an ICP fan, i am a juggalette, and i am not violent. i am the sweetest girl. and i am very smart.i am a college student, and doing great things, i am not a rapest, i am not in a gang, i am a normal girl. you people who thing we are dangerous, and violent, and bad, take a step back. and actually look.
Vicodin Hammer

Colorado Springs, CO

#1762 Sep 10, 2012
Ummmm... so was it ever established how magnets work?
NEW ICP VIDEO

Richmond, IN

#1764 Oct 17, 2012
Anonymous

Newark, AR

#1765 Oct 22, 2012
fyi i love ICP juggalette and the god dam way!!!!!
LOCAL

Grand Junction, CO

#1769 Jan 12, 2014
Sorry not 2006 but in 2004
DeathChamberzMus ic

Toronto, Canada

#1770 May 28, 2014
ICP is just a group. It's like banning the old heavy metal rock groups merchandise

There's no organized gangs
crisco

Ashland, KY

#1771 Jun 29, 2014
CommonCatheter

Charlotte, NC

#1772 Aug 2, 2014
I'm not reading this whole damn thing just to get out what I think about juggalos, they are not worth it.

ICP fans are just that, ICP fans. Those that buy into the "family" aspect were probably ostracized in school, or were so bored and disenfranchised in the midwest where the juggalos come from for the most part that they couldn't come up with their own identity, so they joined what they could, and they ended up with the cult-like group that is the juggalos. All the juggalos I have ever met were one of three types of people: 1) obvious sheep with bad taste in music, 2) Pseudo-intellectual types that lord over other juggalos, or 3) Drug addict losers and drunks who have no sense or social decorum at all.

All that said, you can find decent people who claim to be juggalos, it's just hard, because you have to dig for them. No one wants to waste the time to do so, so you have the stigma that juggalos both embrace and hate at the same time. Juggalo culture is basically thug life lite, with a twist of closet gay, semi christian, rotten lemon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fury Brings More Decadent Violent Bloody Action... Oct 18 Culture Auditor 3
Don Bendell: Re-elect Sheriff Jim Beicker Oct 13 Skip Moreau 1
Naked Woman Seen Running Down the Street Oct 13 Stoney 2
Man arrested in El Paso County standoff Oct 7 fuckwill 1
CPS in Colorado Springs, CO Abuses Families (Jan '09) Oct 6 jewl 74
Gene Fish (Mar '09) Sep '14 judy 27
Jeffery Ashworth arrested after stand-off with ... Aug '14 ogar8814 1
Canon City Dating
Find my Match

Canon City Jobs