D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel

D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel

There are 1255 comments on the The Gazette story from Nov 9, 2004, titled D-11 bans Insane Clown Posse apparel. In it, The Gazette reports that:

Colorado Springs' largest school district banned garb associated with Insane Clown Posse on Monday after fans of the horror rap/metal duo were linked to violence at two high schools and a charter school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#1731 Apr 12, 2011
Thank you lotus. That is exactly what i wanted to say. The so called "subliminal messages" teach people to hate racis bigots, child molesters and other evil people. If someone actually goes out and starts chopping people up with an axe dont blame the music. That individual probl already had a couple screws loose, the music just gave him an excuse/outlet for it
Vicodin Hammer

Fountain, CO

#1733 Aug 31, 2011
What the hell is this?!?!
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1734 Aug 31, 2011
It would appear that most ICP fans were asleep in English class the days that they taught spelling, grammar and punctuation. What a bunch of pathetic losers!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1735 Sep 1, 2011
Vicodin Hammer wrote:
What the hell is this?!?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OyzjVL5tFn0XX
well considering its produced by Jack White, who alot of people consider a huge trend-setter in modern music, it would appear to be him cashing in on yet another target audience. you still havent excepted the fact that ICP has managed to stay in the spotlight have you? its time to let it go because now youre just starting to look pathetic.

Location hidden

#1736 Sep 1, 2011
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
It would appear that most ICP fans were asleep in English class the days that they taught spelling, grammar and punctuation. What a bunch of pathetic losers!
It would appear that you spend entirely too much time worried about the actions of others on the interwebz.....and Juggalos are the losers.
ICP is a fail

United States

#1737 Sep 2, 2011
caring person wrote:
How dare you say horrible things to this mother whose daughter was raped. If a gang of violent sociopaths calls themselves Insane Clown Posse, obviously this isn't about the band - a gang is using the bands name.
Clothing DOES make a difference in schools. Banning anything associated with any gang no matter what it is - IS a good plan.

You are definitely right this gang should be banned from our school systems they are effecting our children's education. I did some research on this ICP they wear makeup and sing about killing people. Not only are they a bad influence but they rape people, sell drugs and kill people

Location hidden

#1738 Sep 2, 2011
ICP is a fail wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely right this gang should be banned from our school systems they are effecting our children's education. I did some research on this ICP they wear makeup and sing about killing people. Not only are they a bad influence but they rape people, sell drugs and kill people
and youre a fail also. its music, if you let your children be so easily controlled by it maybe you should think of being a better parent or finding out what other deep seeded issues your children suffer from. how does it affect (irony) your childs education? better jump up and ban all horror movies too. show me anywhere any member of ICP has been convicted of Rape. not sure if you understand that there are only two members or not lol.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1739 Sep 5, 2011
Dress code enforcement, do it now or forever there will be peer pressure by other students tauting others. No distractions, just yearning to learn and eat lunch. What can ya lose if ya don't try it?
Jarad

Vale, NC

#1741 Sep 16, 2011
caring person wrote:
You are so wrong. No one is trying to force kids to act any way at all - and no one looks for a perfect world, but banning anything gang related has shown success in schools. Educate yourself.
The POLICE are the largest "gang" in america. Ban those mutha fakoos from ALL schools . b!tch boy
Vicodin Hammer

Colorado Springs, CO

#1742 Sep 27, 2011
ha ha haha! look at this! http://vimeo.com/29589320
wicked juggalo 420

Grand Junction, CO

#1743 Oct 6, 2011
you no because one bad thing happens it related to icp thats so stupid does every juggalo do that no its the person so u can blam juggalos for what ever you want truth is juggalo are a family we like music so if where considerd a fucking gang then every one who fallows a band is a gangster and am sorry sum one raped your daughter but just because it was a juggalo dont mean we all like it thats like saying because a black man kills sum one they all murders but am sure your upper class person so all us poor folk are skum bags and gangsters cuz we didnt get the same chances in life you got am sorry that happen to u but dont judge us all please
Vicodin Hammer

Colorado Springs, CO

#1744 Oct 16, 2011
You should be more apologetic for raping sound grammatical acumen. At least make an attempt to apply what you learned in 5th grade (if you even made it that far in school).
American

Colorado Springs, CO

#1745 Oct 16, 2011
wicked juggalo - meet Yvette hanfield. It appears you two have much in common.
juggalos rule

Niagara Falls, Canada

#1746 Dec 12, 2011
f*%#k all you icp haters and it was just kids wearing icp shirts they were buddys we are not a gang im sorry to hear what happened. whoop whoop wicked clowns neva die. juggalos fo life.

Since: Dec 11

Calgary, Canada

#1747 Dec 12, 2011
If your young and listen to this, whatever. Youll eventually youll grow up and reaslise how silly this is. If your a grown man and listen to this you probably watch pro-wrestling and live in your parrents basement. You should give your head a shake.

“Down the bowl you go....”

Any where where I am needed

#1748 Dec 13, 2011
I do not like ICP clothing apparel. I also do not like anyone wearing ICP clothing apparel.
A solid 4 flush for ICP clothing apparel and anyone wearing it.
Down the bowl you all go......
Anonymous from b

Oceanside, CA

#1749 Dec 13, 2011
No one here is talking about if they make good music. Hes talking about something else but i missed the point.

Calgary, Canada

#1750 Dec 13, 2011
Anonymous from b wrote:
No one here is talking about if they make good music. Hes talking about something else but i missed the point.
Ill comment on their music: it f***ing sucks.

I dont listen to this crap, cause Im a grown man, but I caught a tid bit on tv the other day.

Silent [email protected]: "...plants, stars. How do these things work?"... or something to that effect.
Ill I know is they suck and their just selling an image. A gimmik, to be exact. Which is cool for kids, I guess.

Calgary, Canada

#1751 Dec 13, 2011
*theyre
ID 10 Error

Fort Riley, KS

#1752 Feb 26, 2012
caring person wrote:
You are so wrong. No one is trying to force kids to act any way at all - and no one looks for a perfect world, but banning anything gang related has shown success in schools. Educate yourself.
The point is that just because i wear some bands clothes does not mean I am in a Gang. I am a Lo and have been for years and I carry a gun also have my concealed weapons permit,(which means I passed all the background checks). So I can and will blame the parent for not keeping "dibs" on her daughter and maybe of all things you should watch the news more often cuse um the same thing happen in California a couple months back at a School Sponsered dance and geez it happened right in front of everyone and yet noone did anything( noone ran and got an adult/teacher etc.) and the kids just watched. I am a Father/Husband and of all things instead of blameing other people you should look to yourself for answers expecially before you start blameing other people and music you do not understand. EL Paso keep your oponion to yourself and you will not have to hear(read) mine. Furthermore "posers" (lol) are bad for the enviroment recycle them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Support strong for assisted suicide ballot meas... Dec 6 Ranger 24
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder (Jun '16) Nov 28 MrsSmith 96
We love you Sammie Denson keep your head up!!! Nov 24 FuzzyBallz 13
Mark Pawoll Nov 14 Lise 2
News Police Officer Arrested for Sex Crimes with Child (Sep '08) Nov '16 homesteadmom 3
Colorado DOC FMCC-cmc still receiving federal f... Aug '16 justaguy 1
Bought some property near Canon City off of cou... Jul '16 mmacburt 1

Canon City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canon City Mortgages