AHJ

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Hi, does anyone here have any comments on Northfield Wifi -- how quick and reliable the service is? I would love to support this local business rather than, say, Charter or Qwest, but I haven't found any reviews or comments online about Northfield Wifi.
Thanks in advance!
Average Joe

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

We have the service and love it. Very fast and much more reliable than Charter or Qwest could ever be! You can't go wrong with this company. Locally owned and operated.

Since: Sep 11

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

I have it and it's great.
Lucidragon

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Hands down the best service we've ever had. Rare problems are dealt with so quickly, you probably wouldn't notice unless you were online at the time. To my knowledge, in the 2 1/2 yrs we've had it, it's gone out three times. Only once for more that 10 minutes. You deal direct with the owner, no CS dept. with people who don't know what they're doing.
A Borden

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

When I lived in Northfield they we great. Unfortunately, after I moved and cancelled service they mistakenly billed me for a couple of months via autopay on my cc. Having dealt with the company, I thought this wouldn't be a problem to have fixed. I was wrong. They refunded one month quickly, but the remaining refunds were never processed. When I contacted them, Nate, the owner, was a little impatient that I kept bothering him because he said he had submitted all the refunds. Only after I sent cc statements clearly showing that the refunds had never been processed did I get an email saying that the company's cc service had blocked some charges the month before. Apparently, my refunds were those that were blocked. Nate offered a check. I thought great. A month has passed without a sent refund and emails are now not being answered.
Nick Nonte

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Just got hooked up with NorthfieldWiFi. OMG, fast. Had Cable, had DSL. Same old stagnant services. Would recommend their service to ANYONE. Signed up for their 30Mbps service, getting 31Mbps!!!!!!

Love it! Tech support is great, customer service is amazing!!
Sean Stevens

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Have had their service for years, simple amazing!
browser

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I heard they are getting their broadband from Charter and it gets saturated quite frequently at nite>>>>
Nick

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

They are not getting their Internet from charter, run the trace routes. You make me lol

If they got their Internet from charter they would be 100% down daily!
Sean Stevens

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

If browser was educated enough, which he/she clearly isn't, they would know how to check this "rumor" before coming into a public forum and speaking on it.

Newbs make me laugh!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cannon Falls Discussions

Search the Cannon Falls Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hastings cop cleared in fatal shooting in cemetery (Oct '08) Jun 23 Klette 14
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun 12 doomsayer2014 847
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) Apr '14 witness 92
Father Sentenced After 2-Year-Old Found With Al... Mar '14 richard 1
Who do you support for Mayor (Lake St. Croix Be... (Oct '10) Mar '14 a real LSCB resident 87
Woman Accused Of Threatening Hospital Rampage Feb '14 Vnilla girl jizon 2
Hastings unveils new logo Jan '14 WhatIDesire 1
•••
•••
•••
Cannon Falls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cannon Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000